Cream pies from other men...

Wet_teen

Really Experienced
Just wondering how many men find this a turn on? Would you eat a cream pie from your gf/wife that wasn't your cum?

Last night me & my boyfriend were out, we have a v open relationship & he's bi curious. I ended up fucking someone in the club toilet in the arse and he ate it when we got home. To say I'm a lucky girl is an understatement, I basically get to fuck around and he cleans up the mess after :D

Just wondering how many men find this a turn on? Would you eat a cream pie from your gf/wife that wasn't your cum?

Last night me & my boyfriend were out, we have a v open relationship & he's bi curious. I ended up fucking someone in the club toilet in the arse and he ate it when we got home. To say I'm a lucky girl is an understatement, I basically get to fuck around and he cleans up the mess after :D

I want to do this very badly. He is a lucky dude.

I have done this on a number of occasions. I get to watch my wife being fucked by one or more guys and then I get to clean her pussy of their cum. Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done this on a number of occasions. I get to watch my wife being fucked by one or more guys and then I get to clean her pussy of their cum. Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something my husband also enjoys (me too!).

the bittersweet pleasure of knowing (or better yet) watching the one you love more than anything giving herself to another man....

pies

Nothing better than to be in bed and her jumping on my face and saying clean me ]Makes me hot every time then saying how big a wad he shot in her.....

DAMN! You really take things to another level. I love it. Please keep sharing.

sounds tasty

So far only once with my 2nd wife to be. We had a single Guy in Ned with us and we were taking turns enjoying being inside her sweet pussy. He and I had both been on top and I was stroking as I watched him pounding her. She was very turned on and that had me ramped up even more. I could tell he was close to cuming, I looked between their thighs watching and trying to keep myself under control then he came and so did she. We all calmed down a little then he laid down beside her. We all talked for a few then I moved to lick her sweetness. She started saying don't but he helped distract her as I dived in. It was very tasty and exciting. To this day I am not sure she remembers this part do to the drinking we did that night. I am so ready to try it again mine or another's.

Last edited:
Cream pie

I had the opportunity to do this twice with my wife. I loved it. I wish she would reconsider her swinging days so I could do it again.

Favorite

One of my most stimulating experiences was meeting a FWB one night immediately after she was fucked hard. She was wearing a very short black leather skirt and heels. I was waiting at her house when she pulled up, knowing that she had just left this guy. I was admiring her legs as she opened her car door. She had amazing legs. They were very gone and shaped so nicely. I saw what looked like a globe of cum about midway down her calf to her ankle. I waited until we were inside and stopped her. I got on my knees and lifted her leg so I could confirm what I saw. She got all nervous and asked what I was doing. I told her not to worry. She wanted to go clean up and I prevented it. I looked at this huge glob of another mans cum and was rock hard. I followed a trail all the way up her leg to her pussy. I lifted her skirt and saw the most massive amount of cum I had ever seen. It was all over her pussy lips. I mean her pussy was smothered in this stuff. Her pussy was still very wet and open. I went nuts! I started by licking that large glob with my tongue. She was shocked at first and kept asking what I was doing. I flowed that trail of cum with my tongue and was carefully consuming every drop. I worked my way up to her cunt and guided her to the couch to give me greater access. She sat down and spread her legs to give me complete access go her freshly fucked cum covered cunt. I wasted no time in delving in and running my tongue all over her. She was getting so aroused and kept telling me how kinky I am and how much it was turning her on that I am SO kinky. She started having one orgasm after another. She was climbing up the back of the couch because she was cumming over and over. I positioned myself under her so the remaining spunk would run out if her pussy and into my mouth. It still drives me insane when I think if it. Years later she would still bring it up and told me that she relives that night often when she masturbates. We tried to make that a regular occurrence, as much as we could. She would regularly let me know when she was fucking someone else so I could meet her afterwords. I never saw that much cum again. She shared the story with other men and at least one of them would do the same after I fucked her. She called me one day after we had been together. I asked her what she was doing and she told me letting so and so eat your cum out of my pussy. Hmmmm, instant erection.

One of my most stimulating experiences was meeting a FWB one night immediately after she was fucked hard. She was wearing a very short black leather skirt and heels. I was waiting at her house when she pulled up, knowing that she had just left this guy. I was admiring her legs as she opened her car door. She had amazing legs. They were very gone and shaped so nicely. I saw what looked like a globe of cum about midway down her calf to her ankle. I waited until we were inside and stopped her. I got on my knees and lifted her leg so I could confirm what I saw. She got all nervous and asked what I was doing. I told her not to worry. She wanted to go clean up and I prevented it. I looked at this huge glob of another mans cum and was rock hard. I followed a trail all the way up her leg to her pussy. I lifted her skirt and saw the most massive amount of cum I had ever seen. It was all over her pussy lips. I mean her pussy was smothered in this stuff. Her pussy was still very wet and open. I went nuts! I started by licking that large glob with my tongue. She was shocked at first and kept asking what I was doing. I flowed that trail of cum with my tongue and was carefully consuming every drop. I worked my way up to her cunt and guided her to the couch to give me greater access. She sat down and spread her legs to give me complete access go her freshly fucked cum covered cunt. I wasted no time in delving in and running my tongue all over her. She was getting so aroused and kept telling me how kinky I am and how much it was turning her on that I am SO kinky. She started having one orgasm after another. She was climbing up the back of the couch because she was cumming over and over. I positioned myself under her so the remaining spunk would run out if her pussy and into my mouth. It still drives me insane when I think if it. Years later she would still bring it up and told me that she relives that night often when she masturbates. We tried to make that a regular occurrence, as much as we could. She would regularly let me know when she was fucking someone else so I could meet her afterwords. I never saw that much cum again. She shared the story with other men and at least one of them would do the same after I fucked her. She called me one day after we had been together. I asked her what she was doing and she told me letting so and so eat your cum out of my pussy. Hmmmm, instant erection.

Sweet. Great story, N2.

i have meet many of white men that love it,they have even offerd me money :))

not really interested, unless it was something my wife REALLY wanted me to do...

I think it's hot but I have never done this.

It's an immense turn-on. We have a FWB whom we invite over occasionally. I love sliding into my wife's pussy just a few seconds after he has loaded her full. Very warm, very sloppy-slick......I usually dump about another quart in there shortly thereafter.

Good times.

Back