Are you dominant or submissive

Definitely submissive. Still hoping for that unique relationship that allows my submissiveness while understanding my more, shall we say, public life?

I'm a sub-leaning switch.

It's very much dependent upon my partner and whatever dynamic happens to develop between us.

Definitely dominant. Enjoy binding my partners and light discipline.

I'm a switch I enjoy being submissive at other times it's dominant both can be fun.

Dominance has become my default setting for reasons.

submission seems a lot like my childhood dreams of a pony and a canopy bed.

I thought I was submissive but it never seems to work that way IRL so I don't know.

Submissive

Definitely submissive, very occasionally if forced can be semi dominant - not very good at it.

How do you mean?

Well for example I once got mad 'cause he wasn't being rough enough and bit him. He seemed to like it so I pulled his hair. The look of pleasure from the pain I was inflicting was beautiful. We kind of abandoned that whole thread shortly after that though. I've never done anything really extreme so I don't know.

Well for example I once got mad 'cause he wasn't being rough enough and bit him. He seemed to like it so I pulled his hair. The look of pleasure from the pain I was inflicting was beautiful. We kind of abandoned that whole thread shortly after that though. I've never done anything really extreme so I don't know.

I've had experiences like that, where I thought I was with someone more dominant but ended up being the one in charge.

Male submissive

I prefer dominant liberated women who stand up for woman’s rights. Woman who are unafraid to give me a deserving spanking, whipping, or discipline with strength. My wife is my superior and I serve her. We are older now but at the beginning of our relationship discipline and dildo play established her dominance.

Back