What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A resident with dementia and psych issues letting me in a little. A huge accomplishment as she has been very closed off and depressed. Found out for the first time that she has a wicked sense of humor!
 
A on the final, presentation, AND class. And THEN a hug and a "great job!" from my favorite teacher.

Um, ya....feeeeels soooooo goooood I may pop! *squeeeeee!*

:D

Off to... Zzzzzzzzz
 
A on the final, presentation, AND class. And THEN a hug and a "great job!" from my favorite teacher.

Um, ya....feeeeels soooooo goooood I may pop! *squeeeeee!*

:D

Off to... Zzzzzzzzz

STANDING OVATION!!! :rose:


My smile...

This little band passed through my city (the other one, not the one I'm in right now) and made this quirky little video. BTW, those hotsprings caves they show? SO AWESOME! I love sitting in there and just letting my body melt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpZWlBRp58
 
In a discussion about kids and pets, reading:
"you may think of your dog as your child but no one at Chuck E. Cheese's is gonna wanna see your collie in the ball pit"

I dont know why it made me laugh so much, but it did
 
Cover for #2 is almost ready! This is the front half. I am exciting about this! :D



ETA: Also, book #1 was awarded a B.R.A.G Medallion from indieBRAG. More excitingness! :D
 
Last edited:
Cover for #2 is almost ready! This is the front half. I am exciting about this! :D



ETA: Also, book #1 was awarded a B.R.A.G Medallion from indieBRAG. More excitingness! :D

Looks promising. :)

And congrats for the Medallion!
 
My 12 year old daughter's Facebook status:

Everyone is cute, they may just not be YOUR kind of cute. But they're cute to someone. And that thought alone is adorable.

:D



and my early morning conversations always make me smile...
 
Watching Nile Rodgers and his band play at Glastonbury :D

What an incredible bunch of musicians.

I think I'm in love with the bass player *speechless* *mind blown*
 
Deciding to ignore my cold and indulge in Strawberry Mochi poolside while being drenched in perfect weather and sharing it all with very fine company. :)
 
Waking up before the alarm went off, the sun is shining and birds are chirping. Yoghurt and strawberries for breakfast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top