Women who like to be taken forcefully

Mmmm love it. Grabbed from behind, hand over my mouth, hands held behind my back. Handcuffs slapped on. Turned around and pushed against the wall. Pinned there against the wall as his hands explore my body freely. One hand grabbing my tit and squeezing hard. The other hand finger fucking me. Wrists cuffed behind my back, unable to resist...

Strange, I have a fantasy quite like that. Have not found the right person to help fufill it.

I will say I love it slow and sensual, but the "bad girl" in me comes out sometimes and asks for a little rough treatment.

You've Read My Mind.....

Sometimes a woman enjoys knowing that you're so aroused by her, that your animal side takes over. It's not so much a submissive thing as confirmation that she can turn you on to that degree.

Sometimes.

Other times, a woman's just a submissive slut and wants you to use her as a fuck toy.

I kinda like those times.

I agree 100% with your post. The mood you're in at the time dictates, but (evilly laughing) regardless of the mood c'mon baby let's get it on (apologies to Marvin Gaye)

mmm what about in bed? Snuggled in so ready to sleep...All of a sudden hand over mouth, wrists held tightly, entangled in the covers and your hair is a mess, your whimpers in the pillow...you can't see in the dark... but you can hear. And it’s that creepy calm silence broken that tickles up your spine and makes your shoulder blades cringe together...but you can’t stop the moist desire growing more and more. Then you add the warmth of his strong masculinity, and the smell of him behind you…All of your senses responding to him. Then he enters you. mmmmm

One of my girlfriends loves when I get rough with her. I'm always worried about going too far and hurting her, but so far she's loved everything I have to dish out. She loves it when I put her on all fours and fuck her ass rough and hard while I spank her and/or pull her hair. The last time we were together, I had her on her back while I pounded her ass so hard her tits were bouncing around. Normally I prefer to do that to her from behind, but being able to see her facial expressions while I took her was amazing. She said I looked downright evil, and when I came, I actually started growling. As soon as I came back down to earth, I felt bad for getting so rough and actually apologized, but she said she loved every minute of it.

I'm glad to see other women that enjoy the game of being taken. Sometimes a gals feels all alone in her kinky ness

Strange, I have a fantasy quite like that. Have not found the right person to help fufill it.

I will say I love it slow and sensual, but the "bad girl" in me comes out sometimes and asks for a little rough treatment.

I hear ya. I have a hard time finding people who can fulfill that fantasy. I've always had that kidnapping/rape roleplay fantasy. Haven't found anyone to do it yet. Obviously no woman wants to be raped but in a fantasy roleplay situation, it is so hot

It's not something I want everytime I have sex, but I enjoy a little rough play at times. I;m lucky I have a husband that likes it a lot, but he seems to since how rough I want it by my actions. :devil:

Taken forcefully....

I'm part of a polyfamily and being "taken forcefully" is a main sexual component with my "dom/daddy" who in my case is younger. That in itself was a challenge, as I realized I was an "ageist" of sorts. For me I had ONLY considered older men.

I get it's still like that for most women, but a man can be successful and dominant and younger....with the right life experiences. Anyway, that's probably another topic.....

I knew his reputation for safety from our BDSM community from other players.....reputation DOES matter. I trust him, and he respects that trust. Now to the sex....

It is fucking hot to be used to serve someone for there pleasure forcefully (if you are wired for it)...he loves to rip off my panties, gag me with them, push my face in the mattress, pin my arms, and fuck me from behind, while biting my neck and shoulders.

He loves it when I struggle and fight back. I love that he's strong and well trained enough to easily contain me. We end with good aftercare and cuddles. And safewords and signals are known to both of us, to stop a scene if needed.

That is a typical scene....another scene is me on top, and his hands around my neck, using pressure to "encourage" me to "fuck daddy good." As he gets closer to cumming the harder he squeezes...I feel like a ragdoll fucking him, bobbing up and down at his pace. This is intermixed with slapping, hairpulling, etc.

We have countless other ways we connect sexually that are rough and dominating...bondage with spanking, flogging, and predicaments. He is very creative as a sadist. I've never had rough sex before him...but whether I'm choking on his cock from a good face fuck, or my pussy and ass are used....on some scenes, all three :) .....I'm hooked.

Another hint...sometimes he makes me smile "big" while he's forcing me...and I have to thank him. This sounds weird, but it's another element of submitting that I find really hot.

mmm what about in bed? Snuggled in so ready to sleep...All of a sudden hand over mouth, wrists held tightly, entangled in the covers and your hair is a mess, your whimpers in the pillow...you can't see in the dark... but you can hear. And it’s that creepy calm silence broken that tickles up your spine and makes your shoulder blades cringe together...but you can’t stop the moist desire growing more and more. Then you add the warmth of his strong masculinity, and the smell of him behind you…All of your senses responding to him. Then he enters you. mmmmm

This is my favorite thing lately with my wife. She usually goes to bed earlier than me so I just take her before I go to sleep, but even when we go to sleep at the same time, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to fuck her. She usually sleeps on her stomach so I just yank her panties down and fuck her from behind, usually with one hand over her mouth or around her neck because we have a friend living with us and while I don't care I know she doesn't want him to hear. I like that it drives the "I don't give a fuck what you're doing, you are here just to open your legs for me" point home.

nodakgirl Taken forcefully
It sounds different, but I sound different in some of my sexual acts. But it is exciting and if you're happy with it that's what matters.
We bothknow it's not all pleasure we get Scratched and bruised up at times but it’s so hot and intensity of the orgasms make it worth all of the little pain
Of course the main thing is we make our Alpha Males happy

nodakgirl Taken forcefully
It sounds different, but I sound different in some of my sexual acts. But it is exciting and if you're happy with it that's what matters.
We bothknow it's not all pleasure we get Scratched and bruised up at times but it’s so hot and intensity of the orgasms make it worth all of the little pain
Of course the main thing is we make our Alpha Males happy

There are so many twists and turns in this thread and it's nice to see soo many different experiences and ideas - that was one of the ideas of creating the thread and although it's been close to dying several times, it keeps coming back.

Thanks to everybody for the contributions - keep them coming - love Dane!

It seems there are some couples that enjoy some rough play.
I too love reading that other couples play hard

It seems there are some couples that enjoy some rough play.
I too love reading that other couples play hard

- and I love your pics btw - lovely tits - would love to squeze those nipples and hear you moan and whimper.......

I Love too moan and whimper, normally means I'm getting something good:devil:

Yes, defenitely - it's a great turn on for men when women do that when being taken forcefully - a sign of surrender and pleasure at the same time!

manhandled

being manhandled is one of my absolute necessities, especially when something is taxing my nerves (i’m feeling overwhelmed for whatever reason) – nothing grounds me more than having my partner sense my state of mind and seizing the moment by grabbing me around my neck and tightly over my crotch and throwing me up against the wall as he starts drilling me (as one example) ... it’s not a “game” or “role-playing” and i have no idea it’s coming because i’m so deeply involved with whatever issue is troubling me and i fight back like a wild animal that is about to be captured – he just senses my need for grounding and that my internal power level is running low, which only escalates his .... like everything with BDSM (for me) it’s the power exchange that is continuously shifting that is my gateway to freedom and the most ecstatic pleasure. so when i feel like i’m losing control, his sheer strength is tremendously comforting ... and at the end of being taken - i’m purring like kitten, all smiles, and ready to face whatever challenge lays ahead of me ... powered up, so to speak. ;)

... i also like rougher sex outside of this scenario, but that’s one example ...

being manhandled is one of my absolute necessities, especially when something is taxing my nerves (i’m feeling overwhelmed for whatever reason) – nothing grounds me more than having my partner sense my state of mind and seizing the moment by grabbing me around my neck and tightly over my crotch and throwing me up against the wall as he starts drilling me (as one example) ... it’s not a “game” or “role-playing” and i have no idea it’s coming because i’m so deeply involved with whatever issue is troubling me and i fight back like a wild animal that is about to be captured – he just senses my need for grounding and that my internal power level is running low, which only escalates his .... like everything with BDSM (for me) it’s the power exchange that is continuously shifting that is my gateway to freedom and the most ecstatic pleasure. so when i feel like i’m losing control, his sheer strength is tremendously comforting ... and at the end of being taken - i’m purring like kitten, all smiles, and ready to face whatever challenge lays ahead of me ... powered up, so to speak. ;)

... i also like rougher sex outside of this scenario, but that’s one example ...

I can grasp it, I call it rough sex at times, but your post does help me understand why I like it when so many women hate the thought

Back