Sleep Sex

Sum_Yung_Guy

Virgin
There is a condition called sexsomnia, and there are stories about a woman who actually went to neighbors' houses and had sex with them in her sleep.

There are lots of opportunities here for stories:

accidental incest
accidental first time
accidental interracial
accidental gay/lesbian

You name it. Of course it can be good because there can be intrigue and mystery at the beginning, and then perhaps the character could awaken during the act near the end.

I have been unable to find a single story which is based around this specific medical condition.

I have been unable to find a single story which is based around this specific medical condition.
This is because it IS a medical condition which is not to be taken lightly...
unless it's writtin 22.2 years from now (South Park joke).

Accidental sex has been a staple in adult movies and TV shows.
There are other ways to do this instead of resorting to a serious disorder.

Take mutants in the comics.
I don't think using the Elephant Man disease would have been as succesful, unless it was a drama like The Hunchback Of Notre Dahm.

Yeah, that's what she had. Honest, your honor. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.......Carney

I loved the episode of house where the woman finds out she is pregnant but dosen't know how until house tells her she has been having sex in her sleep.

I have sex in my sleep all the time. I mean, I know I'm just dreaming...

WAIT a minute!

Love,

Kristie

This is because it IS a medical condition which is not to be taken lightly...
unless it's writtin 22.2 years from now (South Park joke).
"Ignorence is not an excuse!"
The AOC laws are clear on this.
If the child's age is unknown or a false age is given, ignorance is not an excuse.
It seems the same holds true for disorders.
Rapist who claimed he had 'sexsomnia' jailed
The subject was 19 in this case, so this law shouldn't apply.
This may have been another unfair sentence, and to top it off, an innocent man with a medical condition had to register as a sex offender! :eek:
On the other hand real sex offenders could use this as an excuse if he was let off.

I'm thinking of the argument of legal prostitution and the solution of 1 state (Nevada) holding all legal prostitutes.
Should a solution to sexomnia (the name means having sex while deprived of sleep which doesn't make sense) be that anyone found to have it (including hypersexuality) is relocated to Nevada?

There's also a rare form of epilepsy, where the subject will undress seducticely (including with children) and make advances to anyone in the room or outdoors.
The brain will take a good amount of punishment at this time, and is no longer safe after 10 minutes.

Edit: I just had a thought, multiple personallity disorder can cause blackouts in a person at which time he or she is controlled by another personallity.
It is common for this disorder to be acompanied with hypersexuality disorder.
Could this be what Sexsomnia actually is and we just made up a name?

Last edited:
Sounds mostly boring....

There is a condition called sexsomnia, and there are stories about a woman who actually went to neighbors' houses and had sex with them in her sleep.

There are lots of opportunities here for stories:

accidental incest
accidental first time
accidental interracial
accidental gay/lesbian

You name it. Of course it can be good because there can be intrigue and mystery at the beginning, and then perhaps the character could awaken during the act near the end.

I'm sorry but even if this condition is real it is harder to believe than most made up stories on this website. :eek: I feel like I would have a hard time liking a story so hard to believe. :( Maybe that is why this condition isn't written about much at all :rose:

Back