Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were three people in the car, but only one that could sit in the backseat without panicking from claustrophobia or becoming car sick. Guess who that was.

I just got home from vacation as well, and had to ride 3 hours in the backseat of a Toyota Corolla after a 4 hour plane ride that was delayed for 45 minutes after boarding. I was not a happy camper when I got home last night. My body is still screaming at me.

Thank you, Hayley :) But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya. :)

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister. :heart:

NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl. :)

Mutato, big teddy bear hugs for your precious daughter. Ughhh...poor pumpkin. :(

Photo...IM me, pretty please.:rose:

Ra, same goes for you, young lady!!!!

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage. :nana:

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????

PM sent sweetie! :rose:

No worries on anything. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as the rest of us. I felt the same way, but being new, wasn't going to say anything as I didn't feel it was my place.

*sigh* My birthday is coming up soon, and I think this year, I'll just skip it. Can I do that?

Plans for the weekend? Well, I have to work tonight and most likely tomorrow as well.

Thank you, Hayley :) But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya. :)

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister. :heart:

NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl. :)

Mutato, big teddy bear hugs for your precious daughter. Ughhh...poor pumpkin. :(

Photo...IM me, pretty please.:rose:

Ra, same goes for you, young lady!!!!

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage. :nana:

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????

Dancing around the kitchen - hugging you (and Flirt and Winston Pup-Pup). So good to see you! It's another one of THOSE days here - 91 so far - humid as heck and one big thunderstorm so far - there'll be more though I expect, the cat is still hiding at any rate. Since I have almost no excuse anymore not to stay home and clean this weekend (sigh) I'll probably do that - I need to do that and weather permitting go out and start whacking at some weeds and bushes and making it look like someone lives here - ton of laundry to do too...Or I could write..........:D Cookie, they finally got the pool at the corner cleaned out and refilled (from the last flood) in time for the first weekend of summer - new flood warnings out for the county now....I am laughing so hard! Ooops, here comes more thunder and wind.....Later sweetie - hugs to you and little man!:heart:

I just got home from vacation as well, and had to ride 3 hours in the backseat of a Toyota Corolla after a 4 hour plane ride that was delayed for 45 minutes after boarding. I was not a happy camper when I got home last night. My body is still screaming at me.

About 11 hours in a Ford Escape. Thankfully we stopped every 2-3 hours, for fuel, pee stop, food or to change drivers. I loaded up with Advil before the trip.

About 11 hours in a Ford Escape. Thankfully we stopped every 2-3 hours, for fuel, pee stop, food or to change drivers. I loaded up with Advil before the trip.

Oh yuck! That would suck! I took some Aleve as soon as I got off the plane, knowing I would be sore. It didn't really help much. I hate travel days.

Oh yuck! That would suck! I took some Aleve as soon as I got off the plane, knowing I would be sore. It didn't really help much. I hate travel days.

One stop, I got out and did some stretching, looked like I was doing yoga. One young lady asked me how long I have been doing yoga. My wife told her I was stretching out my back...and both heard the loud crack of my muscles returning to place. Freaked them out LOL

Dancing around the kitchen - hugging you (and Flirt and Winston Pup-Pup). So good to see you! It's another one of THOSE days here - 91 so far - humid as heck and one big thunderstorm so far - there'll be more though I expect, the cat is still hiding at any rate. Since I have almost no excuse anymore not to stay home and clean this weekend (sigh) I'll probably do that - I need to do that and weather permitting go out and start whacking at some weeds and bushes and making it look like someone lives here - ton of laundry to do too...Or I could write..........:D Cookie, they finally got the pool at the corner cleaned out and refilled (from the last flood) in time for the first weekend of summer - new flood warnings out for the county now....I am laughing so hard! Ooops, here comes more thunder and wind.....Later sweetie - hugs to you and little man!:heart:

I vote for you to write :D oh and its 63 here today....Yay summertime haha.

Last edited:
:eek: I can't imagine why haha
One stop, I got out and did some stretching, looked like I was doing yoga. One young lady asked me how long I have been doing yoga. My wife told her I was stretching out my back...and both heard the loud crack of my muscles returning to place. Freaked them out LOL

I definitely have a daddy fetish... older men in general, daddies in particular. I think it's just the way my mind works. Being with younger men is never as satisfying.

I've missed you too. Hugs

Thank you. :kiss:
I don't really know what happened about the J thing but did read your big post. You usually have your reasons for that. :)

That is terrible, Hayley.

Things like that make my blood boil. This job can break your heart for the kids.

PM sent sweetie! :rose:

No worries on anything. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as the rest of us. I felt the same way, but being new, wasn't going to say anything as I didn't feel it was my place.

*sigh* My birthday is coming up soon, and I think this year, I'll just skip it. Can I do that?

Plans for the weekend? Well, I have to work tonight and most likely tomorrow as well.

Well it is your birthday so yes you can but at least let us wish you happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back