Halloween Party (open to 1 female)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
This is a re-start of my previous thread of a Halloween party the gimmick being that instead of the people showing up in cheap, or sexy, revealing costumes, that they instead show up in their work clothes. If you are interested send me a PM and if you desire, include a picture for the thread.

Working at a large office park, dealing mainly in sales of office goods. It was a good business, even with the recession in all, even if my position was lost my parents would have taken care of me. When I accepted the salesman position they gave me a large ten room Victorian style home to "entertain guests" and this approaching Halloween I decided to take it up. Other office mates have thrown parties before, but I wanted to top them by going to the wall. Instead of just drinks and food I wanted to scare people and give them something to talk about for weeks, in addition it was a budding feeling that it would be a chance to meet some people for normally I was very shy and quiet college graduate; very small compared to most men at only 5'10" and a light build with dark brown eyes and short, dark brown hair with smooth cheeks and a bright smile.

Weeks before Halloween orders had already been placed for decorations, plans, and food and as they arived phamplets were also printed and handed out. Passing around the phampletes at work with the direction to hand them off to their friends and their friend's-friends. It was a tedious plan but I hoped to net as many people as possible to come and enjoy themselves if just for one night. When I finally got off of work I spent the next three hours putting the finishing touches on everything; the house was in perfect order, quite a feat for a ten room house given to me by my parents and each room had their own motif from a grave yard in one, to a crypt, to hospital with the room on the second floor, in the way back, locked off and denied to anyone for it will be saved for last.

Every fifteen minutes I would come to look at the wall clock and then hustle back to what I was doing. For dishes there were no cheap treats but fine cheese, bread, cookies, and drinks; most imported or hand made as was the candy.

When the clock at last reached seven it was time for me to get ready to recieve the guests. Since I spent all that time and effort redecorating the home there was little emphasis placed on a constume thus when I cleaned myself off and put on a fine pressed casual ware with my name tag and brightest smile going as myself. "God, I hope this works," saying it over and over as the minutes crawled on.
 
God, it was an agonzing wait, but I hoped that others would come through for me and arrive, at least for a while.
 
nicole-anderson-and-photoshoot-gallery.jpg
Coming into work was like any other normal day for me, but as soon as I entered I had one of my co-workers pass me a pamphlet. Taking a glance at it I noticed it was for a Halloween party. Sighing softly I stuffed it into my pants pocket and started to work.
I normally kept to myself, not caring for the party going people that were my co-workers. I took this job to help with college expenses, not party through college. I had a 3.4 GPA and I was proud of that.

Pushing back my brown hair, my brown eyes scanned over the orders that needed to be filled. I glanced up from time to time seeing the others crowd around and chit chat like they always did. I guess they were talking about the party and what they were going to go as. I looked back down at my work and had made up my mind, working late and party didn't mix. I was just going to head home and get some studying done.

The day progressed into evening and before long it was time to get off work. I started to walk home, not really looking forward to another night of studying, but then getting my degree and a better job than an office supply store was my goal. I reached into my pockets and brushed the edge of the pamphlet again. Pulling it out I started to look it over as I walked. This wasn't a location I knew that always held parties and it was on my way home. Maybe I could just stop by on my way and see for myself, just this once. I glanced down at my blue button up top and my black slacks and wondered how much of an outcast I would be showing up at a Halloween party in my work attire.

Shrugging to myself I continued down the street, thinking of a way to describe my 'costume' to others. 'Working college student' had a good ring to it. I found myself laughing at how stupid it really sounded, but then again I wasn't going to find a costume for a party this late at night. I glanced at my watch and noticed it was 7:30pm, the party started at 7, so something should be going on by the time I get there. Taking another deep breath I keep walking and round the corner where the address was located.

The house was massive and no way in hell did any college student own it. How in the world did I end up with some invite to this place. I walk slowly, almost cautiously up to the door and ring the bell. Maybe this was a prank that my lovely co-workers were playing on me. Watch, some old man will answer and wonder what I am doing at his door. I hesitate for a moment and almost decide to turn and leave, but figured it might be best to just wait and at least offer an apology to whomever answers the door.
 
When the door bell rang I sprang to my feet and hustled for the door, nearly tripping out my own feet in the process. Geared up for this event, first impressions were the most important as I straightened myself out and slowly grasped the door knob and pulled it over revealing a beautiful woman standing there. It was a face I immediately reconized, she worked nearby in my office but could not recall the name. She was the first guest and stepping away with the door and smile, "Hey, come on in. You're the first here."

Closing the door behind her, I did not lock it so that it would not worry her that this was some kind of trap. "Welcome to my home" walking with her towards the expansive living room that was fully decorated. I spent hours going over everything and the snacks were laid out, all of the finest kinds.

It seems rather out there for someone, as young as I was, to have a place as big as this was, but it was true, all to myself. No butler, and it can be very lonely at times, hence the desire for a party. Looking her over and smiling she was a very pretty woman and the attire was interesting as it was not revealling as what would usually be seen at parties such as these. She was not wearing a coat or I would have asked for it.

I'm Robert, by the way," forgetting to introduce myself, "I work a couple of desks over," hoping that she would reconize me. "Do you know if any body else is coming?" as we entered the living room, the aroma of food and rich drink hovered in th cool air.
 
Joyce

My husband came home from his office andf handed me a little brochure about a Halloween party. We didnt have anything special on our agenda, and it sounded like fun. I asked him if he wanted to go and he grinned and said "why not?".

He told me ther guy was a supplier of office supplies he dealt with and a decent guy, so it might be fun to meet some new people.

The blurb didnt say anything about special or exotic costumes, so I poured us each a glass of wine and after a few slurps and a bite to eat, we took off and arrived at a big house.

The man answered the door and let us in, and introduced us to himself and another young girl who had just arrived, and kled us into his deciorated living room where we sat and chatted, assuming more people would arrive soon.
 
As the door opened I recognized him as someone from work, but couldn’t place his name, though I was the kind that kept to myself so I didn’t keep up with the people I worked with. Smiling I entered the house, my eyes moving around the interior before he led me into a vast living room. I could see the extensive decorations as well as the snacks that were ready to be served. I felt a little odd being the first one there, but I tried not to let it show.

As he introduced himself I nodded, “I’m Tara. I do recognize you from work.” I shook my head, “I really don’t know, I didn’t ask if anyone else was coming.” About that time the doorbell sounded again and Robert went to answer it as I quickly found a chair and took a seat. The food smelt wonderful, but after the long day at work any kind of food might have smelt good.

I stayed seated at a couple came back into the living room with Robert. I smiled softly to them both and recognized the man, though again couldn’t place a name with the face. I looked around as the conversation started, again keeping to myself as I always had before. The decorations were very elaborate and even the selection of tid bits to eat looked to be on the high end menu. I wondered how Robert could have afforded all of this working where he did, but then again it wasn’t my place to question it.

I smile and nodded, only adding to the conversation when asked a question. I was starting to wonder if maybe it wasn’t the greatest idea coming here. After all, it wasn’t like I interacted with this people outside of work. Maybe it was just a way for me to convince myself that I had tried and it had failed, that way I could tend to my school work and not worry about a social life.

I slowly stood, trying to find something to do as we waited for anyone else to arrive. I moved over toward the food that was elegantly laid out on a couple of tables. Even the table cloths were real linen and not some paper kind you would find a party supply place. My eyes roamed over the selection as my belly began to tighten. ‘Maybe just a little something wouldn’t be a bad thing,’ I thought to myself as I started to make a selection of the foods provided.
 
Tara was the first, very pretty and before we couldstrike up something more epople began to show up, but as they came in and I showed them to the living room I wanted to go back to Tara. There were people coming in all sorts of attire from business suits to casual, some had cheap spencer costumes just for the sake of fun. After a few minutes and seeing all the familiar faces I decided to make an annoucnement. Standing by the cold fire place I announced with a slightly raised voice to gain everyone's attention, "Folks, I want to thank you all for coming to this Halloween party. I know there are some that want to go Trick or Treating and all that, but I thank you for coming and to show you some fun the house is yours. Each room of this house has a special, dark, Halloween themese inside of it for you to check out. Feel free to look about and enjoy yourselves."

With that over I went back to where Tara was and smiled when seeing her, "Help yourself to whatever you like. My place is your place."

As the peole began to converse around us I could see some that were people I did not like, but I did not want trouble here. it was a place of fun, perhaps to win them over and there were women that were wearing, well...bimbo clothes. That id dnot interest me, Tara seemed to be very appealling to me probably because she was a person that was a stranger to me and I'm curious about the unknown. I wan'st wearing much in the way of a costume either,another item we could talk over.
 
Last edited:
Pausing in my selection as Robert spoke up, I noticed more and more people were coming in. I stepped back closer to the table in hopes of not getting into anyone’s way. Listening to Robert’s thanks I couldn’t help but smile as I hadn’t really planned on coming here, yet here I was. As he finished, people started to mill about and I turned back to the food. In way I was keeping my distance from everyone and also making myself as small as possible in the crowded room.

I felt someone beside me and glanced up to see Robert there. Glancing back to the food, “Thank you,” I said shyly. I was never the kind of person to just strike up a conversation with someone and I honestly didn’t know what we could even talk about besides work. Not unless I wanted to bring up the point about the house and where he worked with me, but again that was not my place to discuss. “The decorations are very nice; it looks like you spent a lot of time on them.”

Trying to think of something to say to him I finally made my way to the selections of drinks. I picked a soda, not really caring of the kind before my eyes turned back to him. He was a nice looking guy and I had noticed him at work before, but I wasn’t there to find a date, I was there to work. Looking back at the drink I had selected I began to pour some in a cup. Turning with them both in my hand, I noticed that there were a lot less people in the living room, apparently taking Robert up on his offer to roam the house. I was curious, but not that curious. “Do you have a place to eat,” I asked him, not wanting to accidently spill anything on the lovely living room furniture.
 
There was a coffee table but there was a more convientent place in teh kitchen with a dinner table. That place still had plenty of supplies there that I haven't put away yet and it was not not fully decorated as I was too busy preparing theother rooms first. "Sure, follow me" I said leading the way. There were others we met along the way that had poured themselves drinks and were chatting amongst themselves. Snaking through them we made it to the kitchen and presented the table to Tara. "Do you need any help? i do have other food available if you want something larger." Showing the stainless steel refridgerator that was 18 square feet big.

I wish I wlked behind Tata, she had a nice figure, nothing revealing as what I could see compared to the other women here. When she sat down I was terribly nervous when I realized that I was alone with her, though there was a simple large, curved, entry way where anyone qould peek their heads inside and see us there was something in teh air being alone with a woman in the same room.

"I noticed you in the office before, but I just never figured out or asked you before. How long have you been working at the company?" I asked sitting down across from her at the table.
 
Robert said to follow him and that was what I did. Slowly making our way through the crowd we entered the kitchen with a table. Smiling I walked over to the table and set the plate and cup down before taking a seat. Glancing at him again I shook my head, "I will be fine," still keeping the question about this house to myself even after seeing the size of the fridge.

Turning toward my food, I started to nibble on one thing as Robert's question made me raise my eyes to him as he sat down across from me. Swallowing what little bit I had eaten, "I've been there a couple of years. Just something to help out until I finish school. I have seen you there as well. As you can tell I am not a social person at work. I think work is work, it shouldn't be a social place." Taking a sip of my drink I set it back on the table before picking up another piece of food.

Slipping it between my lips I let my eyes wander around the kitchen, "This is a nice house. Did you do the Halloween decorations yourself?" My eyes turned back to him remembering what the living room looked like. "I can only imagine what the other rooms look like." It was nice that Robert was being so kind to me, but this was his party, he really didn't need to sit here with me when there were plenty of people milling around his lovely home.
 
I didn't want to gloat but nodded, "Yes, this is my place. Well, my parents purchased it for me. They like to spoil me." Looking back towards the living room and then back at her when she referenced the decoration, "Yes, but it took me hours to do so. My hands and fingers hurt climbing and using tacks and al that to get it up." Chuckling I also said, "I'm new at this and some of the decorations kept falling so I had to keep climbing up and putting the damn things back." It was a moment she had to be there to witness, going up and down on ladders and trying to use dry ice for the first time for a cauldron set up where I dropped five pounds of the stuff and the smoke came pouring out and flooded one of the rooms.

Tara was very pretty as she ate, taking her time and being polite compared to some boastful people in the next room that we might have known. "What's your major?" I asked.
 
Taking a quick sip of my drink as Robert finally answered the burning question, the house was his. Almost choking on my food and drink I tried to clear my throat as he described the ordeal he went through to put up the decorations. Coughing slightly, "You did a great job."

Glancing down at my plate I selected another bit of food as my mind again wondered why he was working at the store when it was obvious his family was loaded. Parents that wanted to spoil him by giving him this house and yet he still worked...I wonder what the reason was. Catching the tail end of his question I glance up to him, "Oh, marketing. Are you taking classes too?"

Sliding the food between my lips I listened to him a moment before I couldn't take the ramblings in my head anymore, "I don't mean to be rude Robert, but if your parent spoil you with something like this," raising my hands to motion to the house, "then what are you doing working at the office store?" I couldn't help the curiosity that plagued me, here was this good looking guy, who probably could hook up with any girl he wanted, his family was loaded and yet he was sitting in the kitchen talking to me while I nibbled on the food that he provided.

Taking another sip of my drink, I set it down and just looked at him a moment, trying to imagine his life, which was totally different than my own.
 
"Thanks. Maybe I should have hired someone, but I wanted to try it out. I haven't celebrated Halloween like this in years." Looing at her hands as she care3fully went through her food and took pieces at a time and sipped her drink I answered her next question, possibly the most pressing, "They," being my parent, "Yeah, they're pretty wealthy, and they wanted me to be a professional business man. They kept saying as I was growing up that 'image is everything' and, yeah, they could have just handed me everything, but my dad..." pausing for a moment and smiling, "Well, he knew that if I was just given a job like CEO I would run it into the ground because of no experience,. So, I decided to start from the bottom and work my way up. I did a few college courses, but i'm making my job full time so I can climb the ladder as quickly as possible."

There were ten rooms, but there was only my bedroom that I used the most the rest were set up for 'guests' that had never arrived and been converted to storage or sat empty. When I was handed the keys I was initially overwhelmed with the size as mother had all these wonderful ideas for each room with themes and paint and drapes. Father just said, "Don't burn it down."

I couldn't picture myself like Donald Trump, though it would be nice to have an entire building for myself. This mansion would do for the time being, but I wanted to have my own company to run it my way. I was determined but not selfish, hence the party.

"Once you get your degree, though, what do you want to do?" I asked. Even though I was tired from the work of setting things up, I wasn't hungry though looking at Tara as she ate was appealing to have something to drink I couldn't force myself away from the table.
 
Nodding my head as I completely understood the lessons his father was teaching him by not giving him everything. Knowing you would do well with those kind of parents even if they did spoil you a little bit. Smiling to your question, "I plan on getting in with a company and running their marketing department, at least that is what I hope to do. If I keep my grades up then I shouldn't have a problem getting to select which company I work for."

For the first time in a long time I was actually feeling a connection with someone, which was odd since we came from different ends of the financial ladder. I smiled softly to Robert as I sat back in the chair, a bit more relaxed than when I first entered the house. "I'm glad I came," I said, not sure why I said it but felt like I needed to.

Grabbing my drink I go to take another sip before lowering my cup a little, "Aren't you going to join me in eating something or drinking something? I'm surprised you are still standing after the decorations I have seen, much less the ones I haven't....this isn't a small house after all and it looked like most of it is decorated for this party."
 
"Maybe you can come work for me," I laughed. There was some laughter behind me, coming from the other room and my head turned to make sure that no one was dilberately easedropping on our conversation. Thus far the other guests were enjoying themselves and I looked back to Tara when she asked if I was going to eat in turn.

"I will," nodding lightly and cupping my hands together before me on the table, "I'm just making sure all of my guests are comfortable before I do. I want to be a good host," giving a smirk. She was very pretty and nice to talk to. I haven't talked to much of the folks at work even when we were clocked in. My mind was running with so many questions that I was pondering on what to ask, even such simple ones like, 'are you married' any children?' of course I put those on the back burner as being well too forward for the first meeting. The first questions were good and were getting it going and I couldn't help but keep up a smile with Tara as she was so kind compared to alot of other people we worked with.
 
Laughing softly at Robert's comment about coming to work for him. "Maybe, we shall see, I need to graduate first," I replied and watched as he turned to the crowd that was milling around. When he turned back I couldn't help but smile even more.

"That is good host thing to do," leaning a bit over the table I lowered my voice, "but you have been in here with me the whole time," leaning back I laughed again. "I don't mind though, this is the first real conversation I have had with someone for a long time. I'm glad I stopped by." Drinking the rest of my drink, I picked up the last bit of food and slipped it into my mouth.

I started glancing around for a trash can, "Once I drop this in the trash, maybe you can give me a tour, that is unless you have other guest to attend to." Glancing back at Robert with a smile I finally found the trash and tossed in the plate and cup before a thought occurred to me, "If you did all of this decorating and stuff to put this together, do you have any help cleaning up?" Walking back over toward him, "I would be happy to stay and help if you need it."
 
"I could use the help, thank you," smiling, "And I would be more than happy to give you a tour of the place. But, be warned, each room, as I said, as a distinct theme to it." As soon as I said that there was a yelp of fright and down the hall came a woman, fanning herself, "Oh my God, that was scary," with her eyes wide but lips showing a smile as a couple of companions behind her were laughing it up.

"Guess they found one of them," chuckling. "If you're done then ome with me and i'll show you around." After she slid her plate and empty cup into the trash can I led the way out into the living room where more focus was placed on the woman that was still fanning herself trying to catch a breath. Here the decorations stood out.

The sun was setting and the large bay windows behind were beginning to cast dark shadows into the interior of the room here small statues hidden around began to cast long shadows and the timer for their electric gears came. They didn't give the usual "ooOoooooOOOOoooo" or laughter, but instead began whispering things that were so low that you had to have your ear next to it to understand, even then it was difficult. There were many statues all around the room and when they came o n no one noticed at first as they were talking.

"If you'll follow me up the stairs..." leading the way, going just to the right and up a solid, carpet covered staircaise that overlook the living room where long strands of cobwebs hung from each side.
 
I didn't mind staying and helping Robert out, after all he did all of this by himself to start with. As we started to move out of the kitchen I watched as a woman came rushing by us, apparently frightened by something upstairs in one of the rooms. I wondered what exactly were in the rooms to have frightened the woman, but then again I wasn't known for my tough skin either.

As we moved across the living room and toward the stairs I noticed the statues that were placed around started to come alive...in a manner of speaking. I looked at a few of them even if no one else had noticed them yet and found myself smiling at how much he had done.

Nodding I follow him up the stairs, taking in the decorations as we went. I know he had to have spent almost a day getting all of this together, maybe more. As we reached the top of the stairs I glance to you to see which room I should attempt first. I knew it was all fake and stuff and normally just seeing something didn't frighten me, it was when you had someone jumping out at you that did me in. But then I have seen grown men turn white from someone jumping out at them, so I didn't feel so bad about it when it came to me doing the same thing. "Everything looks great, I bet it took you forever to put it together."
 
"More than you know. It took all day and night to put it together and all by myself," not meaning to brag but I was proud of this fact, winking with a chuckle. Along the left side were the doors, closed and covered with decorations. Hardto believe that tomorrow there would be no point to them for another 365 days and to the right was the solid, low wall that ran along and over looked the interior of the living room. Up ahead were a couple of guys drinking from cups in front of one of the closed rooms and pointing as if daring one another to go into it but neither moving.

Pausing looking at Tara I said, "Choose your doom," each room had a dfferent theme but with all the rooms and preparation I had actually forgotte about which rooms contained which, but keeping my mouth shut and allowing my guest to decide it would be an adventure for the both of us.
 
"Wow," was all I could say, finding out how much time he had actually spent on the decorations for the house. My eyes moved down the hallway, noticing two guys there, but turning my attention back from them at Robert's voice.

Looking at all the doors I finally move to the first one. Glancing back at him for any hint of what was inside and getting none. My hand reaches out for the knob and slowly turns it. I was trying not to expect anything, but at the same time your mind decides to expect everything.

Stepping quickly inside to see what the room held. My heart was beating a little faster from my mind trying to expect everything, my breath coming just slightly faster as my eyes move around the darkened room. Why did everything scary have to deal with the dark, I wondered.
 
e

Moving in behind her I wasn't going to shout boo or anything instead be silent and let the room do its magic. She seemed nervous and I couldn't help but smile watching her enter the room. She was very attractive and a nice woman to talk to and it was nice to see someone appreciat the amount of labor I put into this.

It was dim with low hanging cob webs and dark tarps. There were more of the small statues whispering and the flor had small, solid, boxes that by all apperances would have something pop out like a jack in the box, however as I slowly closed the door behind us there was something on the ceiling before Tara that lifted up and flew down as she looked away and sailed right past her ear in a slight "woosh," and along the walls came a slight creaking noise from the sound of a rusty hinge.
 
Looking around the room, it appeared like any other scary place I could think of. The use of cobwebs and even things to make the room that much darker. As the darkness grew I glanced behind myself to Robert who was shutting the door. I felt something breeze by me and I glanced back feeling my heart rate pick up a bit more.

I stepped to the side a bit as my eyes tried to grow accustom to the darkness. The sounds seem to be coming from everywhere. A mixture of hushed whispers and rusty hinges. My eyes darted from one areas of the room to the next, wanting to beat seeing anything that wanted to just pop up out of no where.

"Good job," I tried to say calmly, but I was sure that it was a bit on the breathy side.
 
Trying to remain quiet but keeping Tara in site so she would feel I haven't scampered off anywhere or suprise her and a simple truth with all the work put into each room i forgot what was placed in each room but to the right there were the whispered voices, something that would draw a person in to discover what it was and what they were saying and the rusty hinges but as it was happening on the right something slowly advanced out from the left. I took a step back when seeing this figure but kept my mouth clamped shut. It was a dark, veilied, six foot tall figure with no face except two large holes where the eye sockets should be. The figure graced across the floor quietly, coming within inches of Tara as she continued to look for the strange noises. Being somewhat defensive of her safety I wanted to call out to her a warning, but decided against it. The figure wouldn't hurt her, it was a prop, but the chill of seeing what would happen and her reaction was building up quickly as the seconds seemed to drag on and I even bit my lower lip in anticipation.

This was going to be good and there were still several more rooms to go. Perhaps this one would be enough for her to call it quits for awhile, but we'll see. Tara appeared to be strong, perhaps stronger than that one woman we saw just before going in.
 
My eyes kept darting around the room not paying any attention to what was behind me, after all Robert was there and he didn't seem like the type of guy to scare me just for the hell of it. My eyes moved up toward the ceiling trying to catch anything that might fall down toward me to scare me.

I take another step back to try and get more of the room in my view when I brush across something. I think that Robert has moved up closer to me in the room and I slowly turn. What I find is not Robert but a tall figure with nothing for eyes. I jump back feeling my heart rise up in my throat closing off any sound that would possibly try to escape.

As my body moves backwards I feel something else behind me and turn quickly to find Robert standing there. My breath already quickening, my eyes obviously widened as my heart is thumping heavy in my chest. I turn quickly back toward the figure staying close to Robert so I know where he is in the room. Trying to calm down everything in me and doing pretty good at that as long as the figured stayed where it was.
 
Watching Tara turn and get scared was very exciting as she was not going to be harmed, just scared as the figure towered over her with no face. When she thumped up against me I smiled and looked at her, watching her chest heave and chuckled and lightly held her figure at the waist before slowly stepping back from her, "You okay?" Looking at the faceless figure there was another item that brushed past our ears that even I winced at as it swept by and disappeared into the ceiling.

It was all for fun and taking her hand lightly I led her towards the door, assuring her that there was nothing inside this room that would openly harm her, just scare her. This room, now that I remember, was the room where I put most of the planning and most of the effort in and this is what happened and it worked out brilliantly as Tara was clearly startled, but not to the point that would drive her away into the mountains where I would never see her again. She was very brave to not be like the woman we saw earlier and take off running and I complimented her on this.

Stepping outside of the room and closing the door and looking at her heart was still pumping. Biting my lower lip and moistening up my lips and looking into her eyes, "You okay? Just calm down." And this was the first room, there were several more waiting to be explored. “Are you up for it? Or do you want to stop?” Inside I was hoping that she would keep going.
 
Back
Top