Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Thank you very much ,i do try!

Slightly sore and a few bumps and bruises form a tough rugby game today so if any ladies want to join me in a nice hot shower feel free to get involved! :devil:

Dammmit

Damn it! Where are the all the cute, playful girls when you need one...!

This english boy is in need fo some serious flirting right now, i might even be persuaded to put another pic up...yep i know, how generous. A born giver ladies... in all senses of the word(!) that is what its all about! haha :devil:

Merry Xmas everyone!

Hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow from Santas bulging sack...!

Any ladies tip toeing around who fancy some fun on a freezing cold xmas eve in the UK?!

I am thinking a xmas pic might tempt you ladies into some action.... hmmm potentially a xmas hat placed somewhere (in)appropriate... :devil:

Well Mistress... in that case!

So, as much as i love the family time over xmas i am quite glad to say i am now back in the game! Yep thats right ladies, snap on the stockings, get those batteries unwrapped and let's go... :devil:

And also i feel i might have teased you lovely ladies enough, so here you go, a cheeky xmas pic for you all - let me know if you like, and if you're up for a chat then drop me a pm! I'll be here all night...! haha :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CIMG6626 - Copy.JPG
    CIMG6626 - Copy.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 327

So, as much as i love the family time over xmas i am quite glad to say i am now back in the game! Yep thats right ladies, snap on the stockings, get those batteries unwrapped and let's go... :devil:

And also i feel i might have teased you lovely ladies enough, so here you go, a cheeky xmas pic for you all - let me know if you like, and if you're up for a chat then drop me a pm! I'll be here all night...! haha :rolleyes:

Really - that is what I wanted in my stocking :(
I never get what I want !

haha i'll take that as a compliment...! :D

Anyone around this afternoon, seems faily quiet or else my pic might have scared you ladies off...?! Hope not... :eek:

Happy New Year one and all!

Any ladies around this evening up for a chat!? Hmmm,I thought that pic might have proved a winner...evidently not so much, well I guess maybe everyone got what they wanted in their stocking! X

I love the 'cheeky xmas pic' .. Happy New Year. :)

Oh you can count on it...! :devil:

Any ladies around today!? Final day of the holidays here in the Uk and it is blowing a gale outside... ahhh if only my name was 'gale'! I mean not Gail, because that would make me female, oh well, you know what i mean! :rolleyes:

Morning all!

Just woken up, showered, all clean (now, now behave..!) and looking for a lit lady to have an outrageous flirt with! :rolleyes:

Feel free to PM me before I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say? (Bonus points will be awarded!) :devil:

Afternoon all of you luscious, lit ladies!

Anyone browsing around this afternoon...!? If so feel free to have a little look of my xmas pic a few posts up, thought it would get a few more comments to be honest... :rolleyes: oh well, you can only work with what you've got i guess! haha :devil:

Morning all!

Wow, you know that fuzzy headed feeling when you just want to scrunch up in the covers as your head pounds.... yep, thats where i am right now!

Rugby yesateray and i am aching all over... i need some supple hands to just soothe those muscles mmm! :rolleyes:

Very up for some casual flirting with one of you lovely lit ladies, and if you want to have a cheeky look at my latest pic and tell me what you think..i'm all ears! :devil:

Hey Lit team!

So rugby is cancelled (it is absolutely freezing here in the uk!), who wants to slide up in bed next to me and just curl a hand over my warm chest, feeling my heart sofly beat as your hand strokes down my flat stomach and teases my belly button, before playing wit that line of soft hair that leads you down to that even warmer place between my muscular thighs...

It's been a while lit ladies, i hope you have missed me as much as this cute, english guy has missed you sexy lot... go on give it a chance, put those hands back on the keyboard just for a moment and let your mouse find its way towards that PM button...! :devil: I'll make it worth your while i promise, money back guarantee... :rolleyes: xxx

PS - Have just returned from holiday, so very happy to compare white bits, natural or otherwise! haha :devil:

Hmmm quiet around these parts today...!

If any lit ladies are browsing past and fancy taking a chance with a cheeky, cute, brit then step on in and i will do my best to charm the pants off you! ha ;)

Morning everyone!

Ahhh how nice it is to have a day off on a monday... no one like them do they!

If any cheeky females are around and up for some playful chat then would love to hear from you! Particularly keen to give this tongue a little work out so if you fancy taking on a cunning linguist then don't be shy... oh come on, that raised a little smile surely?! :devil:

Holiday / Tour!

Afternoon everyone!

I'm sure you have all missed me dreadfully, as i have of course missed all you naughty lit ladies! I do have a good reason though, i have been snowboarding for 10 days and just returned to an empty flat... :devil:

If anyone is around and is keen for a chat with a cheeky, cute, english boarder then feel free to drop me a note! (Oh, and alternatively if anyone wants to do my washing...i'm also willing to accept that too! :rolleyes:)

By myself
Unbelievably cute and cheeky guy
Musing as to whether or not a cute lit lady will take a chance
Preparing...!

:devil:

Hmm...I think it might be time for me to indulge you with another image, as this thread seems to have stalled a little bit :rolleyes:

If any ladies watching/desperately wishing they could get involved in this, then feel free to send over a cheeky Pm... i think my bum went down quite well last time, so maybe another?! :devil:

Alternatively, just looking for a playful, flirty chat so if you're a lovely, lit lady just browsing then as ABBA said... go on, take a chance! :devil:

Hmmm... wow, tough crowd today! Come on ladies... perhaps some of my favourite songs will get your (creative) juices flowing... :devil:

Abba - Take a chance on me
R Kelly - Flirt
Take That - Up All Night
Ke$ha - Teae me
Khia - My neck, my back

:devil:

perhaps your about at the wrong time of day for a lot of us playful ladies..also when it's sunny a lot of us think about conquering our mountains of washing lol :-(

Lisa - i'm sure conquering mountains of washing is not the only peak you try and reach on a regular basis!?

So, the golf is on... any lit ladies up for a game? :rolleyes: I will happily teach you how to keep your head down and spread your legs, grip the shaft nice and firmly and then just stroke and caress those balls towards the hole :devil:

Don't tell me you're not tempted!

Back