Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbing one's cock together besides other things that cum in mind

Im in the mood for a guy to pull my shorts down just a little and put his dick up to mine and start rubbing them together...i would never be able to admit this to the people in my life but this fantasy has been getting to me a lot these past few days

u want to talk about it ? Just write to me and we will further discuss it.;)

Actually, it's pretty cool to see the Dutch. Written out, it's so close to English I can almost read it - Tantalizing to a word geek like me. Spoken though is a different matter.

Nice to know we didn't just bug people :D

To be used and abused by a group of men.

To have all holes fucked, to be slapped, dragged around and then pissed on and my hole filled with piss as they laugh.

I basically want to be used as a fuck toy.

I reckon

half of London would be beating a path to your door, if they knew where it is.

The cliche

I would love to be home, my sister in law shows up apperantly my wife forgot something from work and sent her to come get it. She walks around the room looking for it, we can't take our eyes off each other, we can see the lust building inside she finally gets close and we can tell we are breathing heavy, we both know what we want but it's so wrong neither of us dares to make the first move until it just happens, we embrace and it snow balls from there, I would lick and suck her tiny sweet pussy and well you get the point.

my twisted fantasy

Is to have 2 women feminize me and put me in a whore skirt and the 3 of us take on 6 horse hung dicks of varying ethnicities

Your most secret fantasy?

What is your most secret fantasy? Kinky, erotic, dirty, or (possibly) illegal...it's all good.

To be used and abused by a group of men.

To have all holes fucked, to be slapped, dragged around and then pissed on and my hole filled with piss as they laugh.

I basically want to be used as a fuck toy.
Would you be into having a hot sub male joining you?

Tell more

She guessed What I was like , thought it for years & just called me on it when we were all alone.
She was right & now it's our little secret.
She tells me she's getting me something for christmas but It'll be only between us three

She guessed What I was like , thought it for years & just called me on it when we were all alone.
She was right & now it's our little secret.
She tells me she's getting me something for christmas but It'll be only between us three

She join the sucking?

Well ever since I chatted with a sexy single mother a few years ago about fucking her two young daughters while she watched, I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head!

mine...

a threesome with a hot mother and her daughter (of legal age and hot as well of course lol)
came close to doing it twice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back