Too Close For Comfort (Closed for ilikeitlikethat18)

Kasi didn't remember much after meeting up with Helen and Gabe, except for being handed off to her roommate as Kyle took his own roommate back to their room. She briefly remembered Helen politely helping her out of her tight outfit and into bed, stroking her hair and making sure Kasi was ok and didn't need to throw up or use the bathroom. Apparently Helen wasn't very drunk or handles her alcohol very well, Kasi thought.

She woke up with her hand in her panties and recalled having the desire to get herself off, but she had been so drunk, she had passed out. Upon waking up without a headache, surprisingly, Kasi realized she maintained the desire to have a much postponed orgasm. She glanced over at Helen, and seeing her still asleep, she dipped her fingers between her wet lips, sighing softly. God, she had wanted to have sex so badly last night! Her stupid fucking brother had gotten in the way yet again. She was going to have to figure out a way to break away from him. They were just too close.

Her fingers stroked more rapidly as she recalled events, the way Jeremy had kissed and fondled her. How his tongue had felt on her inner thighs. How badly she had wanted him to lick and kiss her between her legs. She whimpered audibly as she rubbed her hardened clit in circles rapidly. She didn't care to take her time, she wanted to cum now!

Her eyes shut tightly, she ground her little slit hard, biting her lower lip as she neared orgasm. God, last night she had been so turned on and drunk, she had even considered her brother as a viable option! What was wrong with her? But the image of her experienced brother licking her pussy popped in her mind and stuck.

"Fuuuuuck!" she hissed under her breath, hips writhing as her little pussy came all over her slick fingers, the image of her brother making her cum dead center in her mind. Embarrassedly, Kasi came down from her orgasm, grabbing at her phone. Of course she would have a voicemail from Kyle needing to talk.

"Meet me in the nearest dining hall for breakfast." she texted him, getting out of bed and dressing quickly.
 
The morning found Kyle even more confused than the night before. His dreams had featured Helen, Gabe, Kasi, even Jeremy. Some sort of weird orgy that started off strange and just got stranger as it progressed. He woke up hard as a stone and sweating. Gabe was still passed out. It looked like the redhead had stayed the night, but left early. She'd forgotten one of her socks, still balled up by the foot of his bed. Kyle was almost more surprised that he remembered what her socks looked like. His phone buzzed; it was Kasi telling him to meet her for breakfast in the dining hall next to their dorm.

While he was getting dressed, his mind finally let him not focus on his sister's legs all cocked up in the air, panties pulled to the side.

The walk to the dining hall was short, not much going on at this hour of the morning except a few upperclassmen jogging or doing yoga. He walked in and grabbed some ham and eggs and some orange juice, walking out into the main seating area. Kasi was easy to spot, his steps carrying him over to her table.

"Hey. How you feelin'?"

Kyle had a bad feeling. She looked upset, but he couldn't tell how mad she was. But he'd done the right thing, right? Saving her from being manhandled by some random guy...

He sat down facing her, picking at his food, waiting for her to speak first.
 
As Kasi walked over, she contemplated everything from the night before. Well, everything she could remember at least. She knew she was furious with Kyle because of the way he had behaved, there was no question about that. She couldn't believe her brother had walked in on her and seen her like that. Embarrassing and so wrong. He should have done the proper and appropriate thing and left. She had WANTED to be there. She hasn't been dragged or forced in; it had been completely a mutual thing between herself and Jeremy.

Oh, God. Jeremy. Kasi doubted he wanted to ever talk to her again! Arriving at the dining hall and grabbing some oatmeal and juice, she found herself more angry, having gone over the nights' inappropriate events. She had wanted to calm herself down so she didn't yell at him, but when he sat down with her, she was just glad there was hardly anyone in the dining hall with them this early in the morning.

Her hands gripped the table hard, eyes narrowing. "I'm feeling like my older brother walked in on me about to get busy and took on some kind of hero complex. Do you realize how insane and embarrassing you acted?" she said calmly, her voice cold.

"I'm lucky if he ever speaks to me again and you'll be lucky if your actions didn't already earn you some kind of nickname or reputation."
 
Kyle's eyes widened as she leaned in, scowling at him. Her words hit him like a ton of bricks. Insane? Embarrassing? The second one, sure, but the first? Was it really so insane to want to protect his sister from getting banged by some loser jock with a silver tongue? Her last comment actually made him smirk a bit.

"You think I care what people call me? I'm just looking out for you since you clearly can't handle your liquor and need my supervision. You really want to lose your virginity to some guy like Jeremy?"

He stopped there, feeling like he might have crossed a line. But at the same time, he felt justified. She shouldn't give up such a precious gift to just anyone. It should be a guy worthy of it. Someone like...

He looked down at his breakfast to hide the surprised face he'd made. There he was again, thinking about her like she was some prize he wanted. Like she wasn't just his little sister, but a girl he wanted. When he chanced a glance back up, he could tell Kasi was even more upset now than when they'd started talking. He braced himself for the worst while trying to combat the confusing thoughts that were once again filling his brain.
 
Kasi watched the way that Kyle's face clearly showed his reactions to her harsh words, bracing herself for the words she knew were coming. Her brother could be a real ass sometimes, even when he knew that he was in the wrong for a situation. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she said, trying desperately to keep her cool and not screech at him, "I can't handle my alcohol just because I was with a guy? If I found you with a girl, and I told you that you couldn't handle your booze, you'd laugh and/or spit in my face! If I choose to be intimate with a guy, that does NOT mean I'm too drunk to fend him off. You are not a fucking hero. And you don't even know him! I bet you even thought he was cool when you were hanging out. He's the kind of dude, YOU would be friends with." she knew she was rambling and that she needed to calm down so she took a deep breath.

"I don't need your supervision, Kyle. You aren't dad and you don't need to control me or protect me at every mother-fucking second." she was still not yelling, but she could feel her temper boiling and rising with every word. Every thought that popped into her head, she found herself getting more angry. The way Kyle was staring at her didn't help anything.

"MAYBE... just maaaaybe... I WANTED TO GET FUCKED!" she closed her eyes momentarily, standing up. "Maybe I don't think my virginity is some fucking precious item like you seem to. Maybe I wanted to get it over with and finally feel an orgasm that wasn't self-inflicted. MAYBE I planned it out BEFORE I drank a drop of alcohol. Maybe I planned to let Jeremy take me to bed and fuck the living shit out of me till I couldn't move! So thanks for cock-blocking me! Or whatever the fuck the phrase is it for these days!"
 
Anger was met with more anger, his voice raising in the thankfully still nearly empty dining hall.

"First of all, I'd never spit in your face. Second, if you're so worried about what they might be calling me, think about what getting drunk and sleeping with a guy you just met at a party might earn you? Want to be known as the slutty freshman, the easy girl from Markum Hall? Is that what you want?!"

His voice got even louder, sterner as he went on.

"Third, don't you ever fucking compare me to that asshole of a father we have. How many times have I saved you from him? How many times have I kept him from hurting you? I just want what's best for you..."

He felt rather hypocritical saying those things, but his emotions were already in turmoil. He let everything out at her last tirade. So she WANTED to get fucked? By some guy who she didn't even know...rather than someone who'd do it right? Someone who knew what she needed and...

He was breathing heavily, his fingers clenching his tray til his knuckles were white. He looked his sister dead in the eye. He felt so angry; why was she trying to get her virginity out of the way? Didn't she think it was worth anything? If not, fine. Maybe he wouldn't protect her anymore. She didn't seem to appreciate it anyway.

"FINE. You want to go be a slut, I won't stop you. But don't come crying to me when that guy you get drunk and sleep with ends up being a total asshole."

He stood up with his tray then, so upset that he couldn't even look at her. He gave her one last look over his shoulder, speaking without thinking.

"If you're going to fuck someone, at least pick someone who'll do it right..."
 
Kasi couldn’t believe the things that were coming out of her brother’s mouth. Sure, they’d fought before and sure, he’d yelled at her plenty – mostly in the theme of trying to protect her. She wasn’t a slut or an easy girl and she was sure that a girl having sex with a frat guy would go much more unnoticed than a guy who liked to burst in on his sister and cock block! Her eyes widened as Kyle got angrier and his voice rose.

She seethed at him, “That is not what would fucking happen and that is NOT what I want! Are you even listening to me?!”

“You’re right. You’re not dad. You just try to box me in and protect me from every fucking thing like I’m a diseased bubble kid! You act like me having sex is going to hurt you in some way. As if me losing my virginity is going to give you a heart attack and the person I do it with somehow affects you. AS THOUGH YOU HAVEN’T BEEN FUCKING SLUTTY BITCHES FOR YEARS.”

But she was taken aback, her breath taken away from her chest as her brother told her to go on being a slut. Tears started rolling down her cheeks angrily and she swiped them away hard, her face pulling into a sneer as he muttered something about fucking someone who would do it right. The comment flew in one ear and out the other, her concentration still on the fact that her brother had called her a slut.

“I don’t think a guy who’s fucked practically half our high-school has the right to call his little virgin sister (seriously, VIRGINAL, what the fuck have I even done to your knowledge?!) a fucking slut. You are such an arrogant, self-absorbed asshole sometimes. I swear everything is just for your own benefit! You don’t give a shit about me and what I want. You just assume, assume, assume. And I know you’ve had plenty of sex with girls you met the same day or the same party. So fuck. You. Fuck you Kyle and fuck that redhead who was all the fuck over you last night, too.”
 
Her words hit his back like bullets. The sting made him cringe, but he only stopped for a second before continuing toward the tray depository, setting his only partially finished breakfast on the conveyor belt. What more could he say?

When he got back to his dorm, he flopped down in his chair, still pretty upset and confused. Had he really called Kasi a slut? Man, now that he thought about it, that was probably uncalled for. No, it was definitely uncalled for. But it made him so mad to think that she just wanted to get her virginity out of the way. Granted, he had done his fair share of womanizing, taking v-cards from girls in just the same way as Jeremy had planned on doing with her.

He let out a long sigh, glancing over at Gabe, who was still trying to recover from his hangover with water and saltines.

No matter what he did to try and take his mind off of it, he couldn't. He'd acted harshly. Sure, his sister might have needed a stern talking to...but not like that. He hated being in the wrong, but he knew it would just get worse if he didn't go apologize. He did feel bad, after all. She wasn't a slut. He knew that for a fact. Her few boyfriends had been put through the wringer by him, motives and intentions questioned the whole way. Kasi probably knew, but even so, his overprotective nature always shined through.

Kyle tossed his Xbox controller onto his bed and grabbed his room key. Time to buck up and be the bigger person. That was, assuming she even answered the door.

"I'll be back in a bit."

The walk to Kasi's dorm seemed to take longer than usual. His sense of dread was probably to blame. One more deep breath and he lifted his hand to knock on the door, the whole time hoping that Helen wasn't there too. That would just make it even more awkward...
 
Kasi sat there, eating her food, but her stomach ached with an angry, sad feeling. She couldn't believe the things they had said to each other. Had they really meant them? She hoped not, not with how harsh they'd been. Kyle having called her a slut rang in her ears. Didn't you have to be really sexually active for that to be remotely true? Or sexually active at all?

She finally gave up on food, heading back to the dorm. She passed a tired looking Helen on the way. Helen didn't even notice her, which showed Kasi just how hung-over her roommate really was. All the better though, it would give Kasi a quiet room to cry herself back to sleep in. Just what she needed.

She got back in bed, clothes and all, curling up in a ball. She wasn't sure if it was a minute or hours later, but she knew she had fallen asleep, when a knock sounded at the door. She made her way out of bed, opening the door as softly as possible. Her head had started to ache after her argument with her brother.

"Come in." she said, seeing the apologetic look all over his face. Kyle didn't really have a good poker face. She sat down on the edge of her bed, motioning for him to sit as he pleased. Her cheeks were slightly streaked from crying and her body obviously tense in his presence.

"Well?" she asked, her voice hard.
 
She'd clearly been crying. That only made Kyle feel worse about the whole thing. Her stony tone made him grit his teeth.

"I'm sorry. Calling you a slut was totally out of line. I...I was just upset. I don't want you to get hurt is all...I mean, I know you can handle yourself. I..."

He trailed off. What exactly did he want for her? His mind went back to seeing her with Jeremy. That intense spike of...yes, he had to admit, jealousy...had reared its ugly head. He leaned against her desk, hands shoved deep into his pockets.

"Listen, I...I'll try to back off a bit. I can tell you feel like I'm smothering you. But, don't feel like you can't talk to me either."

He looked up at her, realizing that he'd been staring at the floor. Even with tear-streaked cheeks she was still pretty. Beautiful even. It struck him again, those pangs he felt when he saw her in a certain light. He felt it in the pit of his stomach, and he could feel the blood flow creeping toward places it shouldn't. What the Hell was wrong with him?

His mind was ticking back and forth as he waited to hear what she'd say next. He only hoped it wouldn't be more angry words...
 
Kasi straightened her clothes and rubbed at her eyes, embarrassed that her brother was staring. It was obvious to her that it was clear she'd been crying. She rarely cried and hated showing that type of emotion. Or any, really. Her chest tightened as Kyle started to apologize and explain himself. They were such a volatile pair, the two of them. One second loving, the next second fighting. She did know he seemed to have his best interest at heart, but sometimes it just didn't matter.

"Thank you." she croaked finally. "I'm glad to know you have my back and I appreciate you giving me some space too. Maybe this will be our chance to finally grow a bit to be able to talk about these things and not just fight about it."

Kasi looked up to see Kyle staring at her again, his lean form stretched out with his hands shoved in his pocket uncomfortably. She stared at him, seeing the obvious muscles tensing under his tight shirt. Then she blushed ever so slightly at noticing this, her eyes finding his again.

"Let's move on." she got up with a small smile and leaned in to hug him tightly.
 
The hug was nice. Knowing that she wasn't ready to kill him was even better. While they hugged, his eyes opened, looking out at her room. They swept downward, noticing her butt in her tiny shorts. Such a round, firm set of buttocks...oh goodness..was he really ogling his sister again, after such a heartfelt moment?! And yet, he couldn't take his eyes off of her ass. He blinked a few times and felt his cheeks burning.

As the hug ended naturally, he smiled to try and cover his embarrassed state. Move on...yes, that was the best plan. Try to move on from the weird feelings he had for Kasi. But how could he when she kept dredging them up? It wasn't her fault though.

Platonic. That was how things needed to stay. Nothing was more platonic than a simple kiss on the cheek. He leaned forward to do so, eyes closing on instinct. His fingers gripped her desk, unknowingly tense.
 
Kasi relaxed into the hug, enjoying the intimate moment between the two and just general physical contact. Not in a sexual way of course, but being close to someone after having such a drunken fail of a night felt oh so right and oh so fucking good. She hugged him tightly still, not wanting to let go or end the moment.

After who knows how long, the two parted in a surprisingly non-awkward fashion and smiled at each other. It seemed that the two would be able to move on successfully, which was great. Just what they needed at this important moment in their lives: starting college!

Kyle leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she didn't see it coming and turned her face to say something. Time stopped and everything was as slow as molasses in her mind as his lips, slightly open, landed on hers. His eyes were closed and his body tense as she kissed him back. She didn't even think, it was all instinct and feeling and her mind shut down as her hands slid into the hair at the back of his neck and she kissed him for real, tongue sliding over his lower lip, teeth nipping, body close to his again as they kissed deeply.
 
Last edited:
His eyes stayed closed, even when he felt what was definitely not her cheek meet his lips. His instant reaction was to pull back, but the draw of her lips and the trace of her tongue brought him closer. Her hands were in his hair and his moved to rest on her hips as they kissed, moving deeper into it as their bodies took over and their minds drifted out to sea.

Kyle's mouth pressed hard against hers, tongues meeting a few times in the process. This was....wrong! Kyle pulled back, eyes now wide open. If staring at his sister's ass was bad, making out with her was very very bad. But it had felt so right...her soft lips felt so nice against his, her body felt right nestled against him.

NO! This wasn't how he was supposed to feel about her...but he did.

"Kasi, I..."

He couldn't find the words to say. His hands left her hips, jerking over to the desk.
 
Kasi practically moaned into the kiss, it felt so good. Her body against his and her lips and tongue melting into his own was just so delicious and perfect. He kissed her hard and passionately and her body responded accordingly.

She felt his hands move to her hips as she pulled at his soft hair, nipping at his mouth again. But then she was pulled from her trance as he pulled back. She opened her eyes to stare back at her brother. Had she really just been making out with Kyle?!

He started to say something, pulling away from her body. She responded by making a strangled sound deep in her throat and grabbed her keys from the desk, bolting from the room. She ran until she was outside and across campus, struggling across the green, barely able to catch her breath.
 
He was frozen in place. It barely registered that Kasi had run out of the room. He was still stupefied by what he'd done. Fantasies about his sister were one thing, but this...this was crossing a whole new line.

Worse still...he'd enjoyed it. From what he could tell, so did she. Was it possible that she felt the same things he did? No. It was all a mistake. A terrible mistake.

He suddenly felt like an alien, standing awkwardly in Kasi and Helen's room. Oh shit! Where was Helen? He shouldn't be here. He shoved off of Kasi's desk and practically jogged back to his room. Gabe was still nursing his hangover somehow. Kyle slammed his earbuds in and cranked his music, trying to lose himself in the music.

This effort ended futilely, every song somehow dragging his thoughts back to the kiss he and his sister had shared. His heart started to pound, eyes closed envisioning her lithe frame pressed against him, tongues dancing as their hands roamed each other. His cock was rigid, almost painfully straining at his jeans.

His eyes snapped open. He didn't know how long he'd had his eyes closed, but Gabe was nowhere to be seen. Kyle grabbed his phone, starting to send Kasi a message...but he stopped and deleted it. It was probably a bad idea.
 
Kasi had no idea how to even start thinking about what had happened. She had no idea that her brother had thought of her that way. No, gross. He couldn't! It was a mistake right? But the taste of him remained on her lips and tongue. She sat down on the grass by the fountain, head in her hands. How could she have kissed him back? What an awful, gross mistake. She was disgusted with herself. She must have been caught up in the arousal from last night.

Jeremy.

Oh goodness, she was embarrassed for how her brother had acted with him. Kasi fought back tears. College needed to take a turn for the better and fast. She needed major space from Kyle and needed to get sex off her mind. Look at what it had done already!

She raised her eyes to the sky, preparing to stand up when a voice interrupted her thoughts. "You okay?" Looking up, her eyes met those of a very handsome and very shirtless guy. He was sweaty and wearing running shoes and shorts. "You look stressed. I'm Andy." he grinned and shook her hand. She smiled back. Maybe this was just what she needed. Not sex necessarily, but...something.

"I gotta shower after my run. How about you meet me at the burger place in thirty minutes. My treat. Then...we'll see." he winked and was off, running towards the other side of campus. Kasi did the same, heading back to her room, hoping Kyle was long gone, and excited that a guy had asked her on a real date.
 
Andy was your typical nice guy. It troubled him to see a girl in distress. Especially a cutie like the one he'd run into at the end of his 2-mile. He showered quickly, tossing on jeans and an old track tee. His close-cropped hair was easy to handle. Better for aerodynamics, one of his past coaches had said.

As he walked into Jonah's, the local burger joint, he scanned the patrons to see if the mystery girl had already shown up. Not yet, apparently. He snagged a seat by the window and when the waitress came by to get his order he told her politely that he'd have a water for now but he'd have another guest shortly.

-------------------

Kyle couldn't get his mind off of what happened. No amount of video games or music would stop the torrent of thoughts from streaming through his brain. It was wrong....wasn't it? If it was, then why would she kiss him back? No. Stop thinking about it. It was a twisted mistake that should never be repeated again. Except...her lips had been so soft....

Damnit! He needed to get his head out of the gutter, and fast. At least, he had to get his head off of Kasi. No better way to do that than booze. Luck would have it that Gabe and the redhead, who had apparently hit it off quite well, were heading to another party tonight. Kyle asked if he could tag along and they agreed. Neither one seemed to mind how out of sorts he felt, which suited him just fine.

At the party, Kyle started hammering shots one after the other. Before long, he was too wasted to think about much more than the flashing lights and spinning room. And the cute blonde girl who was grinding on him. He was just sober enough to register the thought that she was into him. They started drunkenly flirting as they danced. Kyle's mind was a million miles away from the things that troubled him.
 
Last edited:
Helen was back in the room and had seemingly recovered from Thursday night's events. Her eyes lit up when Kasi said she had been asked on a date. She ran to her closet, plucking out a red summery dress. "Wear this with those cute platform shoes you have! I've gotta go, I promised my cousin I'd meet up with her for a bite to eat, but you'll look cute for sure. Fill me in when you get home!" she bounced out the door and left Kasi to get dressed alone.

Only a couple minutes late, she headed into the burger shack, hair up in q loose bun, makeup done perfectly, and wearing the shoes and dress Helen had suggested. Man, Andy looked even hotter all cleaned up. Though she practically would have licked the sweat off his chest earlier, had she been given the chance.

"Track, huh?" she said flirtatiously, as she sat down next to him. "I played volleyball myself. And I run." she was about to add, We should go for runs together... She cut herself off. What was she trying to so, DATE the guy?!
 
"Oh. Wow."

Andy smiled and scooted over as Kasi, as she'd introduced herself, slid into the booth next to him. The waitress came back as if on cue and took their orders, wandering off to the kitchen to put it in with the cook.

"Yeah, I've been running since I could walk. Or so my mom says. Helps me with all my nervous energy. Volleyball, you say? That's pretty cool. Do you still run much? There's a whole bunch of great trails around campus."

They went on talking about random things, sharing histories and laughing at Andy's cornball sense of humor. They ate and laughed some more until the waitress came back with the check. Andy pulled his wallet out and paid the tab, leaving a generous tip. He was in such a great mood; it was nice to see her smiling instead of wiping at tear-streaked eyes. He hated when girls were all torn up over something, and he went out of his way to try and cheer them up.

"So, Kasi...would you like to come hang out with me at my dorm?"

The way he said it, he could even hear the nervousness in his voice. He was never very good at that sort of thing. People never believed him when he said he was bad with women. Sure, he could make them laugh, but beyond that he was lost. Kasi seemed like a very cool person though, and he thought it was worth a try even if she told him she had something else to do.
 
Kasi was genuinely enjoying the conversation with Andy, finding that she'd forgotten all about Kyle and almost completely about her goal to just hook up. For the most part, she found him to be really interesting and enjoyable, and they had a lot in common, especially fitness related things. He didn't hide the fact that he was staring at her breasts or her legs and she didn't try to hide the fact that she had noticed the growing bulge between his legs.

They had already decided they would go on running "dates" and he would show her the trails he knew, when the check came and he took it before she could even think about offering to pay for her own food. Kasi assumed that they would part ways, just with the sweet attitude he had. He didn't seem like the hooking up type, so what he asked next surprised her.

Almost. He was shy when he asked her to come hang out, but she nodded and leaned closer to smile and say, "I'd love to. Lead the way." she took his hand and they headed towards the door, leaving the burger shack and heading for his dorm. Her heart beat faster as she realized within minutes she could have his face buried between her legs if she played her cards right.
 
Andy felt the blush reaching his cheeks as she leaned in and whispered her agreement. Things were going very well tonight. As they walked back to his dorm, he wracked his brain for something to keep her entertained. The fact that he was turned on hadn't even processed for him yet. He was too thrilled with the thought of having someone to talk to. A very pretty someone to talk to, and hold hands with...maybe even go running with. Trail runs were always better with a partner.

He fumbled with his keys, leading her into a typical messy college dorm. Even a few days had given the place a lived-in quality.

"So...I'll admit I'm not so great at entertaining a guest. Wanna watch some tv?"

His eyes inexplicably went to Kasi's body. She was so damned good-looking. He still couldn't believe they were into the same things. His palms were starting to sweat, but he did his best to play it cool as he sat on his couch.

---------------

At the party, the drinking and dancing were getting into full effect. Kyle and the blonde, whose name was Breanna (not that Kyle would remember that). The music got heavier and their gyrations went right along with it. She kept leaning in and nibbling on his earlobe, eventually whispering the words Kyle had been tempted to say to her the whole evening.

"You wanna get out of here?"

His response was a hard kiss, a rough squeeze of her ass, and a firm grip on her wrist as he led her out of the party. He didn't bother telling Gabe. If he got walked in on, that wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.
 
The way Andy blushed and fumbled with his keys, paired with his general nervousness made Kasi wonder when the last time he'd had sex or hooked up was. Was he usually so nervous and shy? She was torn between seducing him right into a hookup like planned and just hanging out and relaxing. She hadn't expected to have so much in common with him or enjoy his company when she had seen him running by. He seemed like the normal hot charmer that college was full of.

She glanced around the dorm quickly, seeing that it was different from freshman dorms in many ways. The main way it was different is that everyone seemed to have their own rooms. Kasi grinned at him, "Can we watch tv in your room?" he was still staring at her and she wondered if he knew he was so obviously sporting wood.
 
Andy kept feeling the need to readjust on the couch. It was then that he realized his raging erection. He felt embarrassed for a moment, but Kasi's grin as she asked if they could watch tv in his room made all the tumblers click.

He smiled and got up, taking her hand gently.

"Right this way..."

Andy's room was less messy than the living room of the dorm. His bed was in a corner, his tv on the dresser across from the longer edge of it. He led her into his room and hopped up onto his bed, one hand reaching for the remote and patting the spot next to him with the hand formerly holding hers.

His eyes followed the hem of her dress as she moved, his erection throbbing against his thigh.
 
The way he looked at Kasi told her he might just want exactly what she did, and she smiled right back at him, following him into an impressively neat room. He turned the tv on and signaled her to sit down next to him, but she needed to do one thing first. Striding back to the door, she turned the lock firmly. Then she strode back to the bed, sitting next to Andy as he flipped through the channels.

"Let's watch this." she said as he landed on a halfway through episode episode of Game of Thrones. If he was a smart guy, he wouldn't let the tv watching continue for long anyway. She took his hand again and rested their clasped hands near her thigh on the soft bedspread.
 
Back
Top