Forced father/daughter stories

ElijaRDC

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Posts
9,206
Hey guys, I'm really turned on by father/daughter incest stories in which the father is the aggressor, particularly if he uses a certain amount of coercion or force to get his way.

For some reason I have trouble finding stories like this. The great majority of the father/daughter stories I have found feature a daughter seducing a hesitant father.

Anyone know of any I'd like?
 
Hey guys, I'm really turned on by father/daughter incest stories in which the father is the aggressor, particularly if he uses a certain amount of coercion or force to get his way.

For some reason I have trouble finding stories like this. The great majority of the father/daughter stories I have found feature a daughter seducing a hesitant father.

Anyone know of any I'd like?

Probably might be better off in the non consent section. Thing is very few incest stories feature any type of coercion beyond a seduction. Incest fantasies are about taboo sex not violent sex. Most writers feel uncomfortable with father/daughter rape stories they really are a bit much. Matter of fact I feel most stories are the daughter instigating it to make it look the opposite of a father abusing his position so to speak. Very opposite in mother/son where often times the mother is the instigator. Sorry if this isn't much help.
 
This is one that I found very hot. I'm quite sure I've come across a few more in the nonconsent section, but I can't remember any names in particular.
 
Hi

Well, I have a fantasy of my wife being coerced by her dad, my father in law....

...he is 65, 85kgs and big built. She is 32, 55kgs, 34d-33-36, raven and a mom...

...he is staying with us, along with his wife, and ....well....
 
you might like this

deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top