How to massage the cervix

poor pmann - taking a thrashing lately (not that pmann) - now pmann is a dancing lady

Pmann has taken a beating. On here and in real life. My friend at work, who hasn't been around in months, just totally pissed on me with his first words to me in four months.

*nestles up more in Rainshine's ample bosom*

BeachMomma, I have an IUD (love it!) and I check for the strings myself, since I am in the area anyway. Hate being single sometimes. lol The only man I have been with since having it never showed interest in fiddling with them...I think he knew better. :D

Rainshine, is pmann going to be ok? Poor lil guy...so sensitive. :(

BeachMomma, I have an IUD (love it!) and I check for the strings myself, since I am in the area anyway. Hate being single sometimes. lol The only man I have been with since having it never showed interest in fiddling with them...I think he knew better. :D

Those strings on an IUD feel like porcupine quills. They hurt like hell.

Rainshine, is pmann going to be ok? Poor lil guy...so sensitive. :(

Pmann - sensitive lil guy. *snort* OK, THAT's my new nickname for him. :D

As long as he's gentle, it won't hurt you - or him. :D

It might depend on the type of IUD. Nobody ever complained about mine hurting. It felt like any other string. I didn't have a copper IUD, though. I believe mine was non-medicated plastic.

Pmann - sensitive lil guy. *snort* OK, THAT's my new nickname for him. :D

As long as he's gentle, it won't hurt you - or him. :D

It might depend on the type of IUD. Nobody ever complained about mine hurting. It felt like any other string. I didn't have a copper IUD, though. I believe mine was non-medicated plastic.

I am the most misunderstood person on Lit. Everyone thinks Pmann is just this guy who talks about his cock all the time. But he bleeds rainbows and unicorn dust just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. I'm more than just a whale sized cock.

I suspect most guys wouldn't feel the strings. I think they out them way up there. But, well...

... I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.

I agree with Cookie. If it becomes clinical, the retaliation will be violent. Proceed cautiously.

I am the most misunderstood person on Lit. Everyone thinks Pmann is just this guy who talks about his cock all the time. But he bleeds rainbows and unicorn dust just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. I'm more than just a whale sized cock.

I suspect most guys wouldn't feel the strings. I think they out them way up there. But, well...
You told me you fart rainbow dust. Which is it?

Yeah, they're out of the way. Some guys can still feel them. If the guy can feel the string, *I* can most definitely feel *him.* Like I said before, I've not had any complaints about it - not even a single ouch.

Guitar strings AND IUD strings - both have been a source of "ouch" for you.

Do you think this may have something to do with your linear stature and build?

Are you an acquaintance of this colorful dude?

tumblr_mdezq3weOc1rhvtaoo1_500.gif

It is nice to see you back on the boards by the way. I feared that " :mad: " was going to be the last I'd hear from you.
I was just going to delete (a la Beck) my post hoc apology, as it seemed to either not reach you, my intended recipient, or it had gone out too late, and had fallen on ears deaf to my excuses and red with anger.

It is nice to see you back on the boards by the way. I feared that " :mad: " was going to be the last I'd hear from you.
I was just going to delete (a la Beck) my post hoc apology, as it seemed to either not reach you, my intended recipient, or it had gone out too late, and had fallen on ears deaf to my excuses and red with anger.

You are not to be worried my dear friend Emerson. I have been busy doing the things that I do- baking pies for widows, taking orphans to the park, rescuing kittens from trees, pulling Timmy from the well, etc. I meant to respond to your apology, but it slipped my mind. I was too busy doing other things. MMMMMMBRBRBRBRBMEMMEMDMEBD.

You are not to be worried my dear friend Emerson. I have been busy doing the things that I do- baking pies for widows, taking orphans to the park, rescuing kittens from trees, pulling Timmy from the well, etc. I meant to respond to your apology, but it slipped my mind. I was too busy doing other things. MMMMMMBRBRBRBRBMEMMEMDMEBD.
You can do all of those things while snuggled in RS's ample bosom? I AM impressed!

The bosom is a very jealous animal. It requires one's full attention, and nothing can detract from that attention - unless of course, it is diverting attention to other areas of the (same) body.

I find the tiny hair sticking out of that boob, VERY distracting.
HAHAHA! I thought the hair was a cat hair on my monitor! Thanks for pointing that out. lol

Hubby didn't realize it was even a boob. I think he may be sick.

:D Great minds!

Beachie, your hubby clearly needs to inspect more bosoms!
Oh, he'd love to. He just isn't allowed. :D I'll allow him to inspect your ample bosoms, though. Are you volunteering?

In all fairness, he *was* on the other end of the counter, so he was kinda far away.

Thank you. Let me try this again. That might be a bit p.r.o.b.lematic. Geez. We can type all sorts of obscenities here, but pr*blematic is pr*blematic?!? Okaaaaaaaay then.

Back