Curious in N. MI

Makitsu_Trinity

BBW Queen Gypsy
Hey Lit Ladies,

I'm a nineteen year old bbw in N. MI looking to learn more about my attraction to women. I've had a little experience with one girl a while ago but there are things that are stopping us from taking things further.

A little about me; as I stated, I'm a bbw, 5'7" tall, thick, wavy red hair (thoughit's naturally brow-blonde depending on the time of year) brown eyes, and a smart mouth. Lol. Im mostly shy at first and tend to have a habit of saying the wrong thing, but I know how to laugh at myself and never mean anyone harm. I'm on the submissive side mostly.

What I'd like to find; A woman who is not afraid to lead the way. Whether in role play or in life, I need a woman who is not afraid of jumping into a sexual relationship and exploring our bodies together. Looks are not everything, but obscenely obese is a bit of a turn off. As is unshowered, unbrushed, and generally unkempt.

I hope to hear from a special lady soon. Pm me or post here. I'm open to anything from general chatting to role play to meeting up and hanging out. I'm up in 49799 MI.

Maki

I live in nc! Lets see a picture if you babygirl. I bet your gorgeous. Xoxo

Back