The Pussy Slide Tease

Yes please. I'll have what he's having.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a thread that needed a bump. :)

I love it both ways....having it done to me, being teased to the point of torture, to what I call my "exquisite edge" between almost pain and almost intense pleasure....one of the best ways to make love.

I also love doing it to him. Being on top, sliding back and forth, feeling his hard smooth hot cock head on my clit, then after a looong time taking him into me without touching him with my hands.

These slow brain games are so erotic, and slowing down and allowing, even forcing yourself to feel each tiny movement as he slides along you, is a turn on like no other.

Lucky Man

This is a thread that needed a bump. :)

I love it both ways....having it done to me, being teased to the point of torture, to what I call my "exquisite edge" between almost pain and almost intense pleasure....one of the best ways to make love.

I also love doing it to him. Being on top, sliding back and forth, feeling his hard smooth hot cock head on my clit, then after a looong time taking him into me without touching him with my hands.

These slow brain games are so erotic, and slowing down and allowing, even forcing yourself to feel each tiny movement as he slides along you, is a turn on like no other.

It sounds like you and your guy know how to take care of each other.

I love it when my lady and I participate in this "naked lapdance". And when I slip into her while doing it, the feeling is so sudden and intense.......neither one of us last very long.

The only thing better would be if she teased the head of his cock after he came. I like to put him in me just after he cums, drives him crazy!

Tifani

That can be extraordinarily strong, due to the sensitiveness of the skin after cumming, Tif

His whole body shakes when I insert him, back arching and all

Tif

Do you put pressure on the backside rubbing against your pussy walls as it slides in so it makes further friction?

Do you put pressure on the backside rubbing against your pussy walls as it slides in so it makes further friction?

I can actually use my pussy muscles to milk him, but just entering me sends him over.

Tif

I love to do it

Love the pussy slide tease making her wet and slippery
And just as she is orgasming I thrust in

Love it.....slide it up and down my wet slit as I rub my clit so that when I cum I want it pushed deep into me to make my orgasm SOOOO much harder than it was and usually starts another off right behind it.

very nice Naughtyredhood. I love the desire to immediately piggyback the orgasms.

Lady In Charge

Love it.....slide it up and down my wet slit as I rub my clit so that when I cum I want it pushed deep into me to make my orgasm SOOOO much harder than it was and usually starts another off right behind it.

Nice, Naughty! I love it when the Lady is in control of the slide.....controlling the tease.......controlling when....controlling how....controlling her pleasure....controlling......

Nice, Naughty! I love it when the Lady is in control of the slide.....controlling the tease.......controlling when....controlling how....controlling her pleasure....controlling......
It's such a good tease and makes me melt. I haven't had that done in a while....I got soooooo wet the last I did it....my lover and I wanted to take it slow and were just having a very hot make out session and we ended up having I'm slide into me slow and teasing after driving me wild with that.

This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon

I don't think i'd say anything different from the rest of the women around...

But I just looooooveee when a guy does this...i get all moany, squirmy and breathy...what gets to me also is that he feels how wet, aroused and ready I am...What I love even more is when he thrusts in hard without any pre-indication of penetration...the surprise element of the penetration always makes my vaginal walls squeeze tight, i know its feels great for him...
I have however never cum from this but definitely orgasm much harder..

I don't think i'd say anything different from the rest of the women around...

But I just looooooveee when a guy does this...i get all moany, squirmy and breathy...what gets to me also is that he feels how wet, aroused and ready I am...What I love even more is when he thrusts in hard without any pre-indication of penetration...the surprise element of the penetration always makes my vaginal walls squeeze tight, i know its feels great for him...
I have however never cum from this but definitely orgasm much harder..

Yea its great doing it to a woman and that special squeeze is body shaking;)

Nothing to add that everyone else hasn't already, I think any form of teasing enhances the overall experience. Nothing better than when a lover begs you to take them over the edge.

Back