The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: for Cait...


LT: Straberries, Apples and snugglie blankes...


Close enough.. maybe, -sighs-




OH.. I love it when i find keys.... specially when they are to myself -nods-
 
Gives Shy a big, warm, friendly hug

yep, and at the rate things are going, I should fade about the middle of next week.
*closes eyes and hugs M gently*

This news has me highly curious...you must tell me.

Thank you for the hug too.

LT: Hugs are the best.
 
LT~I do believe that Alehandro has completely silenced Lanie. Dammitall.:eek:

Further LT~Hell.
 
:D

LT - And it has only just begun to get fun evil chuckling fading into black

LT~He is trying to kill her....he is...not fair...

*wanders out whimpering*

Further LT~I owe Sasha today and possibly the Foursome thread...who else? And will I be able to even think thanks to marauder's evilness?????
 
LT~He is trying to kill her....he is...not fair...

*wanders out whimpering*

Further LT~I owe Sasha today and possibly the Foursome thread...who else? And will I be able to even think thanks to marauder's evilness?????

Why on earth would he be trying to kill her for? Can't continue to have fun if you break the toy too much, can we?

Oh, I am sure that you will be able to think clearly enough, Luna. I have faith in you :)
 
Be that as it may~Alehandro has turned Lanie into a puddle of girly goo...*nods* but I have an idea and so I shall make use of it....

LT~glad SOMEONE has faith in me....cuz I feel like my brains leaked from my ears in retaliation against the hotness....
 
LT~ I'm blissfully sore and exhausted. Now that the little one is at school I think I'll put my sleepy self back to bed and curl up against my man. nods

2nd LT~ TGIF and a four day weekend with the familia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top