The mayors trophy wife (closed)

-He smiled and they walked to the car and got in.-"Where do you like to eat my dear you choose today."-he smiled and kissed her cheek once she sat in the car.-

"I want to go to a burger joint I feel like pigging out." She laughed looking at him. She stroked his leg "I'm so hungry."

-Max Smiled as they went to a local burger and walked in.-"What would you like dear."-he laughed as the young man at the register waited for there order.-

"I'll have a cheese burger with fries and a milkshake what about you huni?" She asked him. She saw people looking at them she knew people thought it was strange that the mayor and his wife were in a burger joint. She stood by Max's side she clung onto his arm

"The same please."-Max paid for them and they waited by the counter as there food was served Max Carried it for them.-"Pick a seat hun."-he said.-

She sat down at a table not to far from the door. She crossed her legs covering herself more with her jacket. She played with a strand of her hair. She took a fry and ate it as he put the tray down.

-HE smiled and kissed her cheek as Max took his burgar and took a bite wiping his mouth with the napkin.-"This is nice it's been a while since we pigged out."-he laughed.-

She laughed. "Yeah its new to us pigging out I love pigging out but its not good for my weight." She stroked her side as she bite into the burger. "Its nice but greasy." She took a sip of her drink.

-He nods.-"Yeah but what do you want from fast food."-he laughed and took another bite enjoying it then sipped his shake.-"Wow that is thick."

"Thick like your cock." She leaned over and whispered in his ear. She grinned at him. She nibbled on her fries. She then took a big bite out of her burger. "Damn this burger is good."

-He chuckled and winked to comment and smiled as they ate he took a few fries and smiled.-"This is very good. Maybe once a month here."-he laughed.-

"Yeah baby we should do this one month I love to pig out every now and then." She leaned in and kissed him. "What do you want for the rest of the day baby."

Well if you want to be out a bit more....we could go see a movie....go to the beach....anything really."-Max finished his burger and ate his fries-

"I'd like to go to the beach but we need to nip home first." She smiled at him as she finished her burger

-They took the shakes as they got to the car and began to drive home.-"Picking up a few things like bikini and towels."-he laughed a bit.-

"Yeah of course my bikini,towel and sun cream." She kissed him as she stroked his leg. She kissed his neck very passionately as she looked at him.

-They got home and he smiled.-"Go on i will get my short's and Towel."-he said as he walked up stairs and changed in to his bathing suit and a tee shirt with towel and sneakers as he was ready to go.-

"Yes all ready."-I say and we walk to the car and begin the drive. I smile as the drive is about a hour and we talk about our baby a bit and then the time at the beach as we get there. Max parks and they are close to the beach as they walk out and set up a towel and a umbrella.-

She pulled her dress off she smiled at him. "I'm gonna go for a swim are you coming with me." She tossed her long hair back. She loved feeling the sun on her body. "Before I go for my swim will you help me put sun tan lotion on."

-He smiled taking his shirt off and sun screened her body any place that needed it making sure she was completely covered and he smiled.-"Ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready." She walked shaking her ass as she walked into the sea. It was cold but it was nice she splashed him as he got in and kissed him passionately. "This beach reminds me of the place we honeymooned at."

-Max smiled and splashed her back and kissed her.-"that it does....I like this."-A wave hit them and they laughed going abbit deeper in the water as he smiled.-

She hooked her legs round his waist she kissed his neck softly as she looked in his eyes. "Huni can we um make love in the sea." She laughed looking at him she smiled as she stroked his chest. She leaned in and kissed him.

"Really you want to do that? I guess we have to find a small secluded spot."-They swam close and found a few rocks like a small hidden area and it was shallow enough as he kissed her back his hands over her sides.-

Back