Remote Control Vibrating Panties

:) Hahaaa ... very good. A man or a woman finding the remote on the bar was the chance the man in the story wanted to take. Otherwise he could have handed the remote to someone directly.

Feel free to bounce some ideas in this this thread or PM me if you like.

Isn't this exciting MsQuote is working on this? :D

Well ... I decided not to let my female protagonist steal the remote, but I still had fun with the remote vibrator storyline.

Thanks for the encouragement, enjoy_reading. :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/masterful-surprises
 
Sounds like an interesting concept, someone unknown controlling the panties. I wrote one similar to this with the additional contemporary twist that the control for the panties is an app on the cell phone...extends the range of the "master's" control.

I love the part of two women being under the control and the guys unknowingly getting both women off.....
 
No remote control vibrating cockrings? I have such a kink for the idea of being made to orgasm in an awkward, public situation. Maybe my partner and I go out to a party with friends, and she leaves the remote control somewhere with a note to try it out and see what happens. Might be a nice twist, since it seems that it's much, much more common for the female to be the subject of the remote control, rather than a male.
 
Is that a gun or are you happy to see me

No remote control vibrating cockrings? I have such a kink for the idea of being made to orgasm in an awkward, public situation. Maybe my partner and I go out to a party with friends, and she leaves the remote control somewhere with a note to try it out and see what happens. Might be a nice twist, since it seems that it's much, much more common for the female to be the subject of the remote control, rather than a male.

The 'tenting' would be easier to spot as to who is wearing the remote control vibrating cockring. :D
 
Back
Top