Laying Down the Law (closed for Princess Amelia)

"I don't have structure I never have so its never going to change so just stop trying to change me. No one cares about me even my dad doesn't anymore so why should I change there's no reason to change. My dad doesn't care so he won't even be bothered if I go to prison or not if he cared then he'd actually bother with me when he's home. Joanne doesn't care I'm just a big bother to her and to you too. Haven't you got better things to do then try and make me behave. No one cares so I don't care. I do what I want so don't change me." She said in a low voice. She then just went silent and didn't move an inch.

"Yeah sure we will talk when we get back to your house." She slide her dress back over her ass. Her ass was cold and a little sore. She slide off his lap and slide across to the passenger seat. She sat silently just looking at him. She was shocked about what had happened but she was a little turned on at the same time.
 
Eric should have spanked Brooke harder and longer than he did, but he was distracted by the near-perfection of the young girl's ass. If he had continued, he would have questioned whether it was for punishment or if it was for his own pleasure. He was angry when he first put her over his lap. But the anger had dissipated, replaced by something he didn't want to admit, even to himself. Spanking her was arousing and he had to get her off his lap before she felt the physical evidence of that arousal.

"I think I have a soft tire, Miss Brooke. I will be there in a minute." he called out to her. Eric had not really thought of Brooke as a woman before, and he had seen little of her as she had matured physically. He needed to get the image of a bratty kid out of his mind. She was still acting the part of a spoiled teenager, but she no longer had a teenaged body. She couldn't be allowed to see the bulge in his slacks.
 
Brooke was silent she didn't know what to say. She just wanted to get back to the house. She just wanted to get into the shower and touch herself because she was so horny. She wanted Eric and she knew she shouldn't. He was her step mom's brother and if Joanne knew she wanted Eric she'd be disgusted. His age didn't bother her the thing that bothered her was that he was related to Joanne. She really did care about Joanne and she cared about what she thought. She knew she had a hot body but she never thought Eric would like her like that. She only thought he was bothering with her for Joanne.
 
As they made the short drive back home, Eric and Brooke had a lot to think about. He couldn't deny what he felt when he was spanking her almost bare ass. He was excited by the loud smacks as his hand struck the quivering flesh over and over again. Eric may have been angry with Brooke when he threw her across his lap, and he had reason to be. She had acted like an insolent brat who needed some serious discipline. He had not expected to find it so arousing.

Eric could also tell that the spanking was exciting Brooke also. He had noted that after each swat had landed on her gorgeous ass, she would raise her hips in anticipation of the next blow. He also felt her sliding her panty-covered snatch against his thigh. There was no mistaking his growing erection pressing against her abdomen; she would have been very aware of it. The more he thought about it, the harder his cock got. He wouldn't be able to hide it from her. How would she respond?
 
The drive back was awkward she was so turn on but she couldn't let him know because he might get freaked out and send her away. She acted like she didn't care but she didn't want to be sent to prison.

She had raised her hips up in anticipation each time he had slapped her ass waiting for the next. She had felt something against her but she didn't think it would be his growing erection she thought he'd never be interested in her.

She wondered if he was aroused like her it really shocked her that she was so turned on just because he had spanked. No one had ever spanked and she loved that Eric had because it turned her so on. Her pussy was pretty wet for him. "Can I talk to you about something in the house please?" She asked. She wanted him so much she wondered if he felt the same. She wanted him she thought he was so handsome. She slipped out of the car heading to the house.
 
Eric had not anticipated the response he had felt when he was spanking Brooke's almost naked ass. He had underestimated the erotic thrill he got as her twin spheres jiggled when he landed his open hand on it. Brooke had been taunting him and she had all but dared him to try it. He even wondered if she had fought him all that hard when he put her over his lap. But it doesn't really matter because she knows how hard it made him.

"Yes we can, and we should." he answered her. There was an powerful attraction developing between them, something that came on suddenly and intensely. We'll talk about it, for sure. A smile crossed his face; this could be a lot of fun.
 
She had fought him when he pulled her onto his lap but he was way stronger then her so she had given up her fight pretty easily. She was shocked about the affect the spanking had on her. She was incredibly turned on. She had never wanted somebody so much before. She craved him. She wanted him. She was sure he wanted her but she wasn't completely sure. She still doubted that he'd be interested in her.

She had thought he was handsome but she never let herself be lustful for him. They weren't blood related but it was still sort of wrong. "Eric is it okay I call you Eric now?Well no ones every done that to me ever and yes it hurt a little but it mainly turned me. I know it turned you on as well but what do we do now, I know Joanne wouldn't be happy about us wanting each other but we can't help having desires!" She said looking at him and smiling as she stroked her hair out of her face. She looked deeply in his eyes.
 
"We need to talk about when we get back. And considering what just happened, Eric seems appropriate." He couldn't believe how much it turned him on to spank Brooke's shapely ass. He had spanked other girls playfully, but never with the force that he used on her. If he had known how much it would excite him he would not have laid her across his lap. But it's too late now he realized.

He pulled up to the front door and looked across at Brooke. With a smile on her face and her fingers nervously fiddling with her hair, she looked like a different woman. She had a point; Joanne would not be pleased if she knew what was happening between them. One nice feature about living out in the boondocks was having almost total privacy. After opening the door for Brooke, he turned the lights on low. Their eyes met once more, and Eric asked "Do you think you were punished enough yet?"
 
Brooke was actually wanting to behave for Eric but she also wanted him to punish her for all of her bad behaviour. She wanted him. She wanted to be on her hands and knees for him serving his every need. She had never thought about anything like that before normally when it came to sex she was in control. She had guys in the palm of her hand but not Eric he was different. She wanted to obey him. No one had spanked her before and she had found it both painful and arousing but she felt more pleasure from it then pain.

"Well no I don't think I've been punish enough. Its not like this is the first time I've done something wrong. You know I've done terrible things and I think that I need to be punished and I know your the only one who can punish me! I need to be punished." She said looking at him. She couldn't believe that she was asking to be punished this was so unlike her.
 
Eric could hardly believe his luck. In all his wildest dreams he had never imagined that he would meet a beautiful and submissive girl like Brooke. Where had she been hiding this? Why hadn't anybody looked past her rough exterior to find the real Brooke? It's hard to describe the joy that a submissive girl can give a man. She wants to please you and she will endure pain if it excites you. The mere thought of her on his bed made Eric's cock throb.

"Brooke, I want you to go to your bed and climb up on it with your ass facing the door. I will be in shortly. We can conclude your punishment there" Eric continued. He had to undo his pants to relieve the pressure that his erection was causing. Through the open door, he called out to Brooke "I want to see that thong at mid-thigh."
 
Brooke had never thought of herself as a submissive but that was because she had never met anyone who would try and control her. It shocked her how much she wanted to do whatever he said. She wanted him like crazy. No one had ever really been interested in getting to know the real Brooke but she didn't even really no who she really was.

She nodded her head when he told her what to do. She walked to the bedroom her ass shaking side to side. Her heart was racing as she got on her bed on all fours she slide her dress up over her ass waiting for him. She heard him tell her to have her thong on her mid thigh. She did as she was told and waited for him to come in. She was so excited she didn't know what he was going to do when he came in but it just added to the excitement. She bite her lip feeling a cold breeze on her ass.
 
Through the open door, Eric had a view that he would savor forever. He had always wanted to mate with a submissive girl. They were so eager to please their alpha males, and so willing to submit to the sting of the belt. When Brooke had arrived at his house earlier, she had been anything but submissive. Instead she was angry, combative, and rude. Yet here she was, in one of the most intensely submissive poses imaginable.

Eric threw his clothes to the floor quickly and reached for his leather service belt. As he stepped up behind her, he doubled up his belt with the buckle in his left hand. He smiled when he saw that Brooke's body was quivering in anticipation of her punishment. "Lay your head down and close your eyes, Brooke" he ordered her softly but very firmly.
 
Brooke felt like a switch had been flicked in her because she wanted to serve and worship Eric, she wanted to make him feel good but she also wanted him to make her feel good but she was starting to see that pain and pleasure were very similar and pain could being the greatest pleasure. She already felt like she'd changed a little since arriving earlier that day and he'd done that. She didn't mind being in this position she was excited waiting for him to carry on her punishment. She heard him walk in but she didn't turn her head. She couldn't see what he was doing and that made her feel a little scared but mostly excited.

His voice sent chills down her spine, his voice both soothed her and scared her. He was so in control it excited her. "Yes Sir." She whispered. She didn't think she'd ever call him Sir by choice but she wanted to. She put her head down on the bed and closed her eyes tightly. She was nervous waiting to know what he was going to do first.
 
The sight of Brooke on her knees caused Eric's cock to jump. Her gorgeous ass was raised high in the air, awaiting the sting of his hand or whatever he may choose to punish her with. The thong stretched across her thighs prevented her from opening her legs. That would make it easier to apply the belt to her creamy upper thighs, which were targets that he would be unable to resist.

Brooke's submission aroused him more than he could ever have imagined. He raised his hand then brought the belt down across her vulnerable ass cheeks. The first blow was only half-strength but it still resounded sharply as it landed. Brooke barely flinched which caused Eric to bring the belt down much more firmly. This time she whimpered as he raised his arm once again. This slap was follwed by several more, each a little harder than the previous. Her creamy white ass now exhibited a series of red stripes criss-crossing her beautiful spheres.

Eric picked up the delicious scent of arousal wafting up from his excited sub. After he whipped the belt across Brooke's thighs a couple of times, he took the thong in both hands and ripped it from her body. Using his hands, he spread her legs apart. Eric positioned his painfully hard cock at her opening, teasing her for a few seconds. With his lips near her ear, he whispered "You have taken your punishment well Brooke. Now are you ready for this?".
 
She wondered how red her ass was she knew it was probably bright red from the spanking and she wondered if there would be marks on her ass the next day. She hoped there would be marks so she could remind herself that she was a submissive girl who now loved to be punished.

She felt his hand on her thigh it made her want him even more. She felt his hand rip her thong off. She let him spread her legs. She felt his cock teasing her wet pussy it made her moan softly. She hated being teased she just wanted him so much. "Yes I'm ready I want you to fuck me oh please fuck me I can't wait any longer." She begged trying to push herself down on his cock.
 
When Brooke pleaded with Eric to fuck her, Eric wasted no time. Her pussy was tight but it was also very wet. Pushing forward slowly but steadily, he worked his cock into her receptive snatch. The feeling was intense with her muscles clenching and relaxing around the invading tube of hot hard flesh. Brooke had gasped when he first entered her but now she was pushing back trying to get more of him inside her trembling body.

When Eric finally bottomed out inside his lover's womb, he held his cock deep inside her, brushing against her cervix. He waited for her channel to adjust to his thickness before pulling back slightly. He started to move inside her, his first strokes very short but becoming longer each time. The smooth walls of her pussy felt so exciting as he began to thrust into her receptive body. Brooke's ecstatic moans spurred him on as their joined bodies reacted to the heat of their frenzied mating.
 
She felt him so deep in her it felt so good to have him deep in her. She got use to his size. She was shocked about how big he was but she loved that he was rewarding her with his cock for taking her punishment. She was a little shocked that he was being soft and going slow. She was happy he started to speed up. Her body took every inch of him she felt like his cock was suppose to be in her it felt so right. She was moaning loudly she loved the way he felt in her. She was moving her body in time with his. "Harder sir fuck me please oh I'm a bad girl. I'm sorry for being bad."
 
Eric took hold of Brooke's hips as he started to piston his cock in and out of her sweet snatch. In this position he had a lot of leverage as he set about to fulfill Brooke's request. His skin would slap hard against her firm cheeks, joining the moans and grunts coming from their throats. The musky scent of sex filled the small bedroom and beads of sweat were forming on his chest. When he would bottom his cock out and hold it, her hips would unconsciously gyrate around him. This was animalistic sex, fueled by their lustful need of each other.

When Eric was able to release her hips briefly, he reached underneath her and his fingers found her swollen clit. His cock continued to hammer at her hungry womb as Brooke let out a long, drawn out moan. He could feel her muscles convulsing around his embedded cock, as she pushed back at him even harder.
 
Brooke was still in shock from everything that was happening but it was good shock. She felt his skin slapping against her as he took her harder. The room filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together. She was getting very sweaty. She thrust her hips backwards roughly.

Her pussy was starting to grip his cock hard She was starting to cum. She was feeling so good. She closed her eyes moaning loudly as her body shook a little as she came all over his cock.
 
The rush that Eric felt as her orgasm overtook her only spurred him on. He drove his stiff cock into her receptive pussy over and over again, hard and fast and deep. He could hear himself grunt as he fed Brooke everything he had. Her moaning had built up to a crescendo she rode out her powerful climax.

Eric would not be far behind her. He couldn't remember when he had been with a woman as passionate as Brooke. He could feel the pressure building up in his balls before his cum raced through his dick and into Brooke's receptive womb. His cock spasmed repeatedly as he buried himself deep inside her. When he finally finished he was exhyausted, barely able to stand.
 
She couldn't believe how easily he made her orgasm she was normally left unsatisfied but Eric was different to every guy she had been with . She was so excited every time she felt his hand on her. Eric was taking control of her and she loved it. She was finally wanting to be good for him but she hoped the spankings wouldn't stop. She wanted to be his submissive pet. She wanted him to control her she wanted him to be her master. She had never had such a powerful orgasm. She was in utter delight she was loving being with him.

She wanted to make him feel good like he was making her feel. She felt him cumming deep in her which made her starting cumming again. She bite her lip roughly as she pushed hard down on his cock. "Oh god Eric no ones made me feel like this." She said. She was breathing heavily her body shuddering. She was exhausted but she felt good.
 
Eric's cock was still buried in Brooke's hot pussy as their mutual orgasm wound down. He could not remember when he had ever fucked a woman with this much animalistic intensity. She met every hard thrust he had made into her body and still cried out for more. She had awakened something in him; he hadn't known the pleasure a sub could give him. Now he did.

Pulling away from her reluctantly, Eric took in the sight of the girl before him, stil in the same submissive pose. He could see his cum starting to run down the inside of her thigh. "Stay right where you are Brooke" he ordered her. When he returned from the bath with a warm washcloth, he cleaned her up lovingly. Eric was real happy with his little sub tonight. The new obedient Brooke was going to give him a lot of pleasure in the next six months. And she would be properly punished any time she screwed up.
 
Brooke let out a sigh of relief her orgasm had been so intense. She had never submitted to anyone and no one had ever pleased her the way he had. She was happy she was here and knew being here was going to be fun. She was tired out but she was wide awake at the same time.

She felt cum running down her thigh she didn't do anything to stop it running down her legs she didn't care.

She was really happy and completely satisfied. She stayed in the same position waiting for him to return her legs were shaking a little. She stared at the wall in front of her.

She felt like she needed to be punished more for the way she had been behaving. She was finally starting to realise why the way she had been was wrong. She wasn't completely changed but she was slowly changing.

"Eric I'm sorry for being a screw up. Forgive me please I'm just misunderstood." She said as he cleanly her lovingly. His touch was soft and loving.
 
Eric wondered if Brooke was waiting for permission to get off her knees. He had always been curious about master/slave relationships but no opportunities had turned up. He wondered if Brooke had secretly wanted to be a strong man's slave while she was a rebellious teenager. At the same time, he realized that spanking his little sub had aroused him more than he could have ever imagined.

"You can get up now" he told his kneeling pet. When she straightened up, her dress fell over her sweet pink cheeks. Her skin was still flushed as she came down from the heated sex she had just experienced. "You are forgiven Brooke. But if you screw up like this again there will be more punishment. Don't let me down."
 
She was waiting for permission to get up. He may not of realised it but he now had a strong power over her. She yearned for his touched and she wanted to make him happy. She didn't want this to be a one time thing or something that only happen when she was bad. She wanted to be his pet. She wanted him to be her master but she wasn't sure he'd want that. She thought he might only do this when she was bad and that thought upset her.

She got up off of the bed once he told her she could get up. She stood up her dress rolled down her ass. She smiled at him thinking well what do I do now its not like we are going to cuddle after sex. The thought made her laugh to herself. She was now smiling wider.

She moved closer over to him she kissed him on the lips softly. " Thank you I understand Sir. Sir I'm sorry I really am is it okay if I ring Joanne I need to apologise to her I realise I shouldn't be mad at her. I should be mad at my dad." She looked at him when she spoke about her dad there was sadness in her eyes she just wanted to be held and told everything was going to be okay.
 
Back
Top