Do you mind if I look at your tits?

The only time it really bothered me was when I was in a job interview and the creepy old man interviewing me was too busy glancing around the room trying to be sneaky about it to make eye contact. Normally I'm pretty used to it, but when I'm not wearing anything remotely low cut and I'm trying to be professional? It feels like I'm not being taken seriously, and that sucks. It's not my fault I can't make them disappear, dammit!

oh wow this happened to me a few years ago when I decided to go back to work. The hubs worked endlessly and I needed something to do. I had an interview with a guy that made me feel so uneasy I almost got up and left during the thing. I am by nature, not one to show a lot of cleavage. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that they are there anyway. All during the interview he kept sneaking looks at my chest and even went so far as to give me a sample of the work I would be doing to read over and then came around behind me to look over my shoulder to point things out. It was all too obvious and he wasn't even pointing out relevant things on the papers. I was one glad girl when it was over and took a job with another company that paid a little less simply because I could not imagine working with him every day.

oh wow this happened to me a few years ago when I decided to go back to work. The hubs worked endlessly and I needed something to do. I had an interview with a guy that made me feel so uneasy I almost got up and left during the thing. I am by nature, not one to show a lot of cleavage. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that they are there anyway. All during the interview he kept sneaking looks at my chest and even went so far as to give me a sample of the work I would be doing to read over and then came around behind me to look over my shoulder to point things out. It was all too obvious and he wasn't even pointing out relevant things on the papers. I was one glad girl when it was over and took a job with another company that paid a little less simply because I could not imagine working with him every day.

I would have gotten the job too, but I turned it down because I didn't want to deal with that everyday, especially from a boss. "If I wanted to get oogled for a living I'd be a stripper!" I said. That was a year ago and I'm still unemployed, so I kind of really regret it, though. Stripping is starting to sound not so bad lol.

I would have gotten the job too, but I turned it down because I didn't want to deal with that everyday, especially from a boss. "If I wanted to get oogled for a living I'd be a stripper!" I said. That was a year ago and I'm still unemployed, so I kind of really regret it, though. Stripping is starting to sound not so bad lol.

Hey I wish I did look good enough to have guys pay me to take off my clothes. :D

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you didn't knee that guy hard in the nuts when he slithered his way over to show you samples of work. You already had your mind made up by then, anyway. He was so far over the line, he more than had it coming.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you didn't knee that guy hard in the nuts when he slithered his way over to show you samples of work. You already had your mind made up by then, anyway. He was so far over the line, he more than had it coming.

Because there is usually a little voice inside that wants to believe that it isn't how it seems. I am not one to make a scene or anything but I do wish I had gotten up and said thank you for your time and left. Also, a good friend of mind worked there and she referred me so I would not have wanted to get her in hot water. I have said it before in another thread that there are times when I might just pout if I dress a certain way and get NO attention at all but an interview with a blouse buttoned all the way is not one of those moments. Makes me feel sad for the women that do work for guys like that and have to keep their jobs no matter what.

I'm not big.....34C cup, but I consider it very flattering when a man stares at my bust. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or where I am.....I ENJOY it!

Go ahead stare, guys, I'm lovin' it.

A comment like: "OMG, your legs are so HAWT and I just splooged all over myself" is gonna earn a fuck off and die retort.

I said I was sorry! :eek:;):kiss:

Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. I too thought it a bit inappropriate to be told that I was wank fodder. I didn't care, but come on, did I really need to know that? :eek::D

I guess what I'm saying is that a lot of it is in how it's presented. A comment on my av such as: "Hey! Nice legs" is going to earn a thanks and a smile. A comment like: "OMG, your legs are so HAWT and I just splooged all over myself" is gonna earn a fuck off and die retort.

Very true. If I am in a naughty mood, out having fun, or just plain worked into a frenzy, I am a lot more open to getting certain comments than at other times. Mostly however a polite remark is better recieved than a wolf whistle. How is a guy to know the difference? Maturity (or a lack of) and being in those different situations before are dead giveaways. On here I try not to get in a twist over pm remarks, keeping in mind I chose to visit an online sex site. ;)

Very true. If I am in a naughty mood, out having fun, or just plain worked into a frenzy, I am a lot more open to getting certain comments than at other times. Mostly however a polite remark is better recieved than a wolf whistle. How is a guy to know the difference? Maturity (or a lack of) and being in those different situations before are dead giveaways. On here I try not to get in a twist over pm remarks, keeping in mind I chose to visit an online sex site. ;)

I have such a thing for hot chicks on motorbikes. I took one look at your AV and splooged all over myself! :devil:

I have such a thing for hot chicks on motorbikes. I took one look at your AV and splooged all over myself! :devil:

Well that's a fine how do you do. I used to have a real pic of me on my scoot and I never got that reaction and now I have a 6' chicken for an av and it gets spooged on. grrrr :D

Well that's a fine how do you do. I used to have a real pic of me on my scoot and I never got that reaction and now I have a 6' chicken for an av and it gets spooged on. grrrr :D

Well, put the other one back up. I'll make more.

Seems like as good a place as any to entertain the question, 'what does the ideal set of tits look like to you'? For me, natural is essential, no boob jobs! Second, I like nipples... nice ones to me are medium dark, stick out and are a little longish, so they roll between the fingers nicely ;) . Third, I like medium sized boobs, a good C cup.. too big and they loose that perky look, too small and they look unfinished. And fourth, I like a nice areola that circles the nipple without being overwhelmingly big, nor barely there. The ideal set should bounce nicely in a regular walk without seeming like the careening superball from 'Men in Black'. When a woman with this kind of tits goes braless, no guy in his right mind is going to look anywhere else but straight at those fantastic tits. Just my two cents!

I don't mind one bit if someone wants to stare at my tits. :D (hey, guys have them too) Usually, my ass gets looked over a lot more, though. I've even had women and a few men follow along, a few steps behind me to stare at it. I just wish there were more fondling. Rather than harassing all the poor women that don't want it, more people could direct that attention on me. :p I'd even be fine with the masturbation comments.

Last edited:
Seems like as good a place as any to entertain the question, 'what does the ideal set of tits look like to you'?

Beauty is in the eye of the boob holder. :D While I may have certain preferences, I find all breasts titillating. ;)

This has to be a gender thing. If a woman used images of me to masturbate I would love it! How could you not be flattered? I guess guys like the idea of every woman wanting to have sex with him because it never happens. Happens all the time for a woman.

This has to be a gender thing. If a woman used images of me to masturbate I would love it! How could you not be flattered?

I remember back in college being a group of drunken friends and playing Truth or Dare. It was really just Truth, I suppose, since there were no dares involved. Anyhow, at some point during the game I truthfully admitted to once masturbating while fantasizing about one of the guys in the group. Needless to say, he found this fascinating. Years later, he was still dropping little remarks about it. ("So, was I good?")

A confession

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this response, but I've been holding this in for days. It has to come out.

I can't help staring at boobs. I'm sorry ladies, but as hard as I try to look into your eyes, my eyes refuse to obey. This is especially true if the woman is busty (C cup or bigger), or showing a generous amount of cleavage. You can slap me, mock me, throw a drink in my face--whatever, I can't help myself.

Also, I have known two women in my life who were flat-chested A cups, but they were totally captivating as well. Both had very prominent nipples, never wore a bra, and often wore very sheer blouses. I stared at them in the same way. I was mesmerized by the nipples that were almost always on display.

Now, the really funny part of all this is that I'm not even a boob man. I'm an ass man. If you ever catch me staring at your boobs, don't think you can stop me by turning around. I'll be staring at your ass with even more intensity.

I must admit--I'm a little disappointed.

"Tits" is right there in the title, but in nine days and almost a hundred posts . . . RAddams is the only one who's flashed us. And frankly, he's not my type so much.

Come on now--step up.

I don't mind one bit if someone wants to stare at my tits. :D (hey, guys have them too) Usually, my ass gets looked over a lot more, though. I've even had women and a few men follow along, a few steps behind me to stare at it. I just wish there were more fondling. Rather than harassing all the poor women that don't want it, more people could direct that attention on me. :p I'd even be fine with the masturbation comments.

If only there were more women so open to our pedestrian ways! Women should wear signs perhaps:

"you look, you'll get slapped"
"Take a glance, but remember my eyes are up here"
"Go ahead, take a look, I know you want to"
"Want to look, here, let me shift so you can see better, oh and they jiggle too"

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?

First, this was great for a laugh. Written just like a man would say it! I love how apologetic you are for simply doing what nature makes you want to do. Very funny.

Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

And now it's MY turn to channel mother nature.

It sounds terrible, but if I'm attracted to the man, he can look all he likes...provided he be a gentleman about it. (See above quote: "I try to be discrete") However, if you are a slime, I will feel violated by the very idea that you are looking at me. Sorry, that's mother nature talking. Only men who speak to me on a biological level and make me want to procreate with them get a free pass at ogling my tits.

Back