Not open for further replies.
While I'm at it....

I love your smile....
along with other things...
but your smile is awesome!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
i hope it wasn't my one perfect photo
i hope at some time in the future i can live up to the photo and your image of me :D
in the mean time i'll keep trying
xxx

Actually there are several to choose from , that one happened to be my favorite . From reading the other posts , looks like I wasnt alone in my thinking ... Not to worry , my images of you are all good ones , well , ummm , mostly all good ones lol :p ... but then again , thats just me being me ...lol

Enjoying the bed series alot !
~Chainz~

Love your photos...................

It is truly a treat to see another woman who enjoys sharing her natural beauty.

On my thread people have explored a variety of challenges and "homework assignments".

One that came to mind that I thought you would enjoy is to find five places where you have never been naked before and photograph yourself there.

Thanks for being wonderful.

need to be bad :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

need_to_be_bad said:
It is truly a treat to see another woman who enjoys sharing her natural beauty.

On my thread people have explored a variety of challenges and "homework assignments".

One that came to mind that I thought you would enjoy is to find five places where you have never been naked before and photograph yourself there.

Thanks for being wonderful.

need to be bad :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

That is a great idea. It pushes your limits and I'd like to try it. Think I will. By the way I think your pix are great.

Your pics get better and better, very nice. :)
Love this one, you gotta love a girl in glasses you look very sexy indeed. :rose:
And from the uk even better. :D

big jon said:
Your pics get better and better, very nice. :)
Love this one, you gotta love a girl in glasses you look very sexy indeed. :rose:
And from the uk even better. :D

that's the odd thing - if i go out i normally wear contacts - i only wear glasses around my home when i am comfortable - maybe i'll have to start wearing them more often

ElvenAngel said:
that's the odd thing - if i go out i normally wear contacts - i only wear glasses around my home when i am comfortable - maybe i'll have to start wearing them more often

A girl in glasses is so sexy...it's that whole "naughty girl next door" thing :D

Hope you're having a wonderful day sweetness, I'm home for my lunch break, and your pics just made the rest of my day worth getting through (kisses) talk soon mehopes darling :rose:

ElvenAngel said:

You look great with or without them, but for some reason certain women look very sexy wearing glasses( you're one of them). :kiss:
Should I be careful about what I type, are you going to mark me down on my grammar? :D

ElvenAngel said:

Never could get used to the contacts, so glasses all the way for me.

big jon said:
You look great with or without them, but for some reason certain women look very sexy wearing glasses( you're one of them). :kiss:
Should I be careful about what I type, are you going to mark me down on my grammar? :D
only if you comment on my spelling
xxx :eek:

ElvenAngel said:
only if you comment on my spelling
xxx :eek:

Ok I wont, my spelling gets very bad when i type.
My brain works to fast for my fingers. :)
I must admit I get a bit shaky looking at this site as well. :D

You should do whatever you feel comfortable doing. I dont' mind seeing anything that you do. I just like how you look when you have your hand on your breast.

another ...

Just wanted to add another fun pic to the mix ...

~chainz~

Chainzz said:
Just wanted to add another fun pic to the mix ...

~chainz~

LoL
another one to add to my collection
thankyou
i appreciate effort it's great
:D
;)
think my halo's slipped a little since i started postin though
lol
xxx

Good morning Elven Angel. I'm sitting here in Washington State just in a towel just like you.......and gently enjoying your pics. I love the way you went from shy and coy to a bit bolder as all the guys and gals gave you encouragement. I certainly join them in welcoming you and I'll be coming back frequently to see more of your lovely face and delicate curves.

Doctor Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back