What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: thanks sweetie

vella_ms said:
headaches gone this am..carl, you must have sent many positive thoughts! thank you
mood today:
excited to start new projects. anxious to finish others. calm, happy and grateful for another day.
:D

I seem to have gotten your headache (it about a 12.0 on the richter scale). Thanks. ;)

I'm sitting in my office, dreading going out into the sunlight and trying not to breath to loud.

Re: Re: thanks sweetie

cheerful_deviant said:
I seem to have gotten your headache (it about a 12.0 on the richter scale). Thanks. ;)

I'm sitting in my office, dreading going out into the sunlight and trying not to breath to loud.
oh hon.. sorry to have spread that nasty thing. sending positive thoughts your way.
btw, is that some of your face in your av? cuz.. i like!;)

Re: Re: Re: thanks sweetie

vella_ms said:
oh hon.. sorry to have spread that nasty thing. sending positive thoughts your way.
btw, is that some of your face in your av? cuz.. i like!;)

Thanks beautiful, I can use all the positive thoughts I can get.

Yup, that's me. It's my good side. Oh, wait, I forgot, I don't have a good side. :D

My mood today:

Somewhat happy, somewhat not wanting to go to work, Happy to be able to get back onto Lit today after a weekend of HELL!!!

Happy I will be able to say to my dear friends here in a little bit when they all wake up!

MORNING ALL!!!!!

Honey123 said:
My mood today:

Somewhat happy, somewhat not wanting to go to work, Happy to be able to get back onto Lit today after a weekend of HELL!!!

Happy I will be able to say to my dear friends here in a little bit when they all wake up!

MORNING ALL!!!!!

Morning Honey, sorry about your weekend.:rose:

Feeling contemplative and restless, myself. Had a marvelous evening with the Thursday Nighters at my daughter's place, on a Sunday. Her Indian cooking, palak paneer, vegetable qorma, raita, naan, firni. I came over with my wife to do kitchen wench duties during the afternoon. I chopped mounds of onions and opened cans, my wife stirred the milk and yoghurt to make the paneer cheese. My daughter has carpal tunnel difficulties and needs assistance with what she calls "wristy things."

So there's a pleasant afterglow from the evening of good food and live, curious, interested minds.

Headaches suck, no question. My sympathy

cantdog

ABSTRUSE said:
Morning Honey, sorry about your weekend.:rose:

Thanks...yeah...family...sometimes you just have to shake your head in amazement and say...please, please tell me I was adopted!!!

But I am getting in a much better mood...thank you all

--------------

Hey, Lou....Hope all is well with you!

Honey123 said:
Thanks...yeah...family...sometimes you just have to shake your head in amazement and say...please, please tell me I was adopted!!!

a little story fer ya.
once upon a time, maybe not so long ago, there was a man and wife. they also had a couple with whom they were "very" close to. not so happy in their marriages, they decided to do that very '70's type of thing and swing.. after a while, both couples divorced. and within a week of one another.. married the others exspouse.
sometimes, i look at my step dad with sneaking suspicion.. please please tell me i was adopted.. LOL...
family.. screwy though they are.. what can ya do?!

-funky piano break- 'uh!' 'You give me fever' Get up' 'Get up on up' 'Take me to the bridge'-some other funky instrument - 'Stay on the scene - 'something banana' mmm yeh, funky piano again - 'get up, get on up -

right on, I'm feeling goood:)

dirtylover said:
-funky piano break- 'uh!' 'You give me fever' Get up' 'Get up on up' 'Take me to the bridge'-some other funky instrument - 'Stay on the scene - 'something banana' mmm yeh, funky piano again - 'get up, get on up -

right on, I'm feeling goood:)

roflmao.. i love it!

oo oo - 'I feel good' has just come on, oo, I feel nice like sugar and spice....

God, I feel fantastic!!! So glad I replied to this thread:cool:

dirtylover said:
oo oo - 'I feel good' has just come on, oo, I feel nice like sugar and spice....

God, I feel fantastic!!! So glad I replied to this thread:cool:

Me too.....it's almost contagious...woohoo:nana:

I'm in a fantastic mood!

Started a diet which I'm sticking very well to, lost 6 pounds in my first week.

Had my hair cut.

Feeling verrry sexy! :)

I want to die...

well, ok - that's a bit of an overstatement. However, I do feel like curling under a very heavy blanket and pretending the world has gone away and died...

:rolleyes:

Aw, Summ. You just made me laugh on my 'war' thread. Wish I could do the same for you.

Perdita :rose:

oggbashan said:
Stop relecting and start shining. We need a good shine from Lou.

;)

Og

And Og does it again. Are you my personal smile giver? (I just asked you to be my personal advisor in another thread. :D).

Anyway, yeah, I'm trying very hard to shine, babe. I was forcing it for a time, but the filament blew, with a "poof". I was disconcerted for a while, because I thought it was as straight as they come, and believed it only had kinks for me. So, I kicked that one out and inserted a new bulb.

This one seems to be working a bit better. :D

Lou :kiss:

perdita said:
Aw, Summ. You just made me laugh on my 'war' thread. Wish I could do the same for you.

Perdita :rose:

Thanks for the :rose:, here's a :cathappy: for you! You're making me feel better already!

S.

SummerMorning said:
I want to die...

well, ok - that's a bit of an overstatement. However, I do feel like curling under a very heavy blanket and pretending the world has gone away and died...

:rolleyes:

Why in the world would you feel that way

its tuesday

flirty
immature
lazy
productive
immature.. oh.. said that one already..
fair to say im: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back