Hello again!!

sexfairy757

Experienced
My last thread was deleted because I was a very bad girl :rolleyes: . Seems my very intimate pics were opposed by someone. How could anyone oppose a wet hot pussy??? Well they did. I will try to behave myself this time. Sorry no more wet pussy pics. But in this pic my pussy was very wet behind that lace. I still seem to have some fans of my nipples too. So heres a few new pics. Hopefully these will last longer than the last ones. I hope you enjoy them .....vigorously.

Attachments

• lg phone pics.jpg
    lg phone pics.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 4,369
  • lg pic 2.jpg
    lg pic 2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,126
  • lg pic 3.jpg
    lg pic 3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,955
  • lg pic 4.jpg
    lg pic 4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,949
  • lg pic 5.jpg
    lg pic 5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4,155
My last thread was deleted because I was a very bad girl :rolleyes: . Seems my very intimate pics were opposed by someone. How could anyone oppose a wet hot pussy??? Well they did. I will try to behave myself this time. Sorry no more wet pussy pics. But in this pic my pussy was very wet behind that lace. I still seem to have some fans of my nipples too. So heres a few new pics. Hopefully these will last longer than the last ones. I hope you enjoy them .....vigorously.

so sorry the mind police got you.... but wow wow wow you're just about perfect, do you know that?

I am going to subscribe and hope you feel empowered to show hatever you like in your hot pics.... thanks!

:D

My my but aren't you a fucking hottie! I love the pics...And I just bet you taste as good as you look! Thank you for sharing. Drop me a line any time if you are interested in chatting.:kiss:

Damn! I'm disappointed I missed your other thread. You thought about hosting your pics elsewhere? I'd better follow this one closely I dont want to chance missing you again!

Amazing pics. Truly a lovely sexy person. Thanks for sharing

Lovely! My briefs seem a little tighter than they were:cool:

Very Hot

Pussy or not, you look very hot. Too bad I missed first set of pics. Those boobs need some attention (from me) :)

I for one like bad girls. Next time you feel like posting "naughty" pics just post them at another site and post the link here

I absolutely agree...how the fuck one could object to such absolute deliciousness, to the perfect delight that is a wet pussy is quite beyond me! At any rate you are incredibly edible and I look so forward to seeing ever more of you!! :D

Women who really enjoy sex are soooo sexy. Please keep talking to us about how much you like to show pussy to strangers and show us whatever they allow. Do you ever share photos privately? You would find a lot of men (and quite a few women) who are willing to share their email with you!

I am sad that I missed the last thread, but I am glad I am getting to see this one :)

WOW likewise I am sorry I missed your other thread, judging by these pics I think I would have loved the other one.

Would love to run my hands and tounge all over your body. MMMMMM.....

you know all bad girls get bent over and spanked

Hmmmm

Love hot pussy and the tits are very exciting. But its time for your spanking, drop the panties and bend over my lap

Ohhh fuck yes!

:D

Subscribed and loving your bad girl!

As for more naughty pics than what you've re-given to us, you ARE allowed to post links to pics hosted on other sites (those that don't have such stringent restrictions). I don't know which sites are best but your co-posters have definitely found ways to "work" the lit-system while working their eroticism to their maximum! Work the network to find out which sites are best....

Can't wait to see and "enjoy" your future expeditions!! :kiss: :rose:

I cant thank you all enough!! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy....oh sorry its actually warm and wet. :eek:
I am sorry I have not been on here in a while but work has ramped up and I have only had time for the husband. I always make time for him. He eats pussy like a man starving on a deserted island. I just sent him these photos and told him to hurry home. I hope he dosent wreck. But he said he is on his way. Cant stay long cause I am wet and ready for him. So enjoy the pics and think about what he is going to do to me when he cums through the door. I am dressed and ready. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Attachments

• lg pic 12.jpg
    lg pic 12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • lg pic 13.jpg
    lg pic 13.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,272
  • lg pic 14.jpg
    lg pic 14.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,261
  • lg pic 15.jpg
    lg pic 15.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,522
I want you to have all the pics I sent him except one. That one will get my thread kicked off. I was really wet and wanted him to see it. :eek: But enjoy the others. I know I got wet just taking them. Everyone have a good night.....I know I will. :cattail:

Attachments

• lg pic 17.jpg
    lg pic 17.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,200
  • lg pic 18.jpg
    lg pic 18.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,281
Back