New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome newbies! Yes, we're all newbies at some point in our lives. And I know being labeled a virgin again can feel strange, but with a few more posts that goes away.

Here are a few links that you might find useful...
Welcome To The BDSM Talk Forum is kind of a "Hello" as well as some of the rules you need to know about.

Also, be sure to take a look at our BDSM Library. It's another sticky at the top of the main forum. Our librarian has categorized many of the old threads into alphabetical order by topic. If you have questions about something BDSM related, you might find a discussion about it in the library.

You can also ask questions in the BDSM Talk Forum. It's where you'll get the most exposure for your question as well as an assortment of answers. There are people here who have been where you are now, and many of them are willing to share their experiences, so you can take advantage of it.

And like any public forum, beware of private messages from people you don't know. You'll sometimes get some, if you start a thread asking for help. While most people are perfectly fine to talk to, some are just looking for an unsuspecting newbie to take advantage of. Take what these people might say in PMs with a thick skin. They will only say some things in private, because they would be exposed as the assholes they are, in an open forum.

If you just want to hang out, the Cafe is a great place for that. You can start a thread or post about most anything there. That way, we save the Talk Forum for the serious conversations. Well, that's the theory. It doesn't always work.
 
DVS, not new to Lit, but new to BDSM. Funny how many wanna be's are out there, or ones that are purely sadistic (bad day for me)
I am being picky, and hope to find someone that will meet my play needs for now...
You're not being picky, just selective. There's a big difference.
 
Hi

New to this site and still exploring the forums. I am not sure where I will fit in yet. My experience in this genre have been light but I find it exciting. I do not wish to appear as a poser so I will be honest and say that while I am sexually aggressive and dominant I never delved deeply into BDSM. While dominant I am in no way a master though I find it intriguing.
 
Hi everyone, Im 51 years old from Watford in the UK, 6,1 curvy with long blonde wavy hair.
I am very new to the scene, infact I havnt even tried it yet lol...but Ive recently met someone wonderful who is Dom. Im intrigued, I have been for a number of years now. I always thought I was a natural Domme but as it turns out im naturally a Sub with Domme tendencies, so I guess Im a Switch?

I am so looking forward to my training. I will be reading these forums from time to time with interest and have already posted a poem/piece of writing I did yesterday...my first ever!!!...

Cruci
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily and I am a student in the UK. I have many fantasies which I have yet to explore. I hope to learn much about them with the many users on this site. This is my first time at this so please bare with me ;-) I look forward to chatting to some of you!

x
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily and I am a student in the UK. I have many fantasies which I have yet to explore. I hope to learn much about them with the many users on this site. This is my first time at this so please bare with me ;-) I look forward to chatting to some of you!

x

Hello Emily, and welcome...I will certainly bare with you...and bear with you, as well.
 
I never really combined my sexual desires and my sexual lifestyle with net interaction. But I decided after a while of reading here a lot I would give it a try. So add another to the list and hopefully I can add to the conversation.
 
Greetings

I have always been a little wary of BDSM groups online because they attract a great many pretenders. I was reading in a different part of the literotica forum when an argument broke out over BDSM and I thought, WHY? Live and let live already and suddenly realised I hadn't been doing that myself.

So here I am, not quite a newbie on Lit (my original account "elliebabe" got screwed up and I had my stories transferred to this one) but new to this forum.

I am Australian, submissive, and fairly comfortable with who I am and what I am.

Always happy to meet like minded friends. :)
 
Oh Boy...

Umm, Hey
My name here is Lyric (spelt Llyric so i could get my name) I am 19 and newly married. Since I haven't put up a picture or anything I guess I should describe myself physically. I am a short 5'4" with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. I am curvy however if you typed curvy women into google images, I end up being slightly skinnier than what you will find in those pictures. :) I just have wide hips. I am not exactly new to this site but I hardly ever post on these forums. I am young and still exploring my sexuality and in my exploration (mostly on the web) I have found that I only really have a reaction to BDSM... mainly the Dom/sub relationships. My husband is... shall we say "average" in his sexual preferences and fantasies and does not approve of this lifestyle. I am just here to say I am not a troll, just naive, full of desire and questions.
 
Hi

well hello everyone,
Im Collegereader! my name come from two parts of my life: 1)i like to read erotica 2)im in college! i would call myself a sub but i haven't had any experience, i love the idea of submitting to the whims of someone else. this is not only a fantasy for me but in real life im a push over anyways, but i like it!!
 
explorations & ruminations

Hi!

I wanted to introduce myself so I can meet others as well as put some questions out to the forum...

I am 40 year old SWMF stay at home mom with 2 kids new to Lit as of September 2012 in addition to the new world of exploring my sexual needs online. I have introduced myself to another thread already here: Married but Looking and have met a lot of interesting folks.

Recently, I have started an online friendship with great guy who happens to be Dominant. In addition to lots of research and his lessons, I wish join and learn from the BDSM community here so I can grow as a submissive with his direction as well as outside support.

I'm really excited to share my discoveries and questions with everyone...
 
Hi!

I wanted to introduce myself so I can meet others as well as put some questions out to the forum...

I am 40 year old SWMF stay at home mom with 2 kids new to Lit as of September 2012 in addition to the new world of exploring my sexual needs online. I have introduced myself to another thread already here: Married but Looking and have met a lot of interesting folks.

Recently, I have started an online friendship with great guy who happens to be Dominant. In addition to lots of research and his lessons, I wish join and learn from the BDSM community here so I can grow as a submissive with his direction as well as outside support.

I'm really excited to share my discoveries and questions with everyone...

What does SWMF mean? I guess it isn't solid waste management facility...

Welcome. :)
 
What does SWMF mean? I guess it isn't solid waste management facility...

Welcome. :)

Well...with the amount of bullshit lately? Maybe.

No-I should just type it all out and not even try to be all cool with acronyms...to be honest I'm not sure what the hell I meant now.

Maybe submissive, white, married female?
 
Introductions

Well holy chesus! There are a lot of posts here.

I'm forgetting my manners though.

My name is James, I am a major video game nerd, and in the process of starting my own business in the near future. My sexual identity is that of pansexual, but I find that I prefer women and trans individuals over men (sorry guys ;] ) I am currently singe at the moment of this posting, but I probably will forget to edit this if I end up in a relationship.

I enjoy reading fantasy novels (Dragons and mages and all that), and I am a bit of a technophile. I love building computers, and I have some of the most modern technology available at the moment.

My biggest pet peeve in BDSM (and in general) is when a sub calls me "Sir" all the time. It's fine inside of the play, but once play time is over, it just grows annoying. Also, contrary to popular belief about doms, I actually prefer strong, independent, individuals in their day to day life.

Please be good to me ;)

Edit: forgot content.
 
Last edited:
Hello

Hello I'm new around these parts. I'm hoping to get my sea legs around here and hopefully form maybe a couple of acquaintances.
I'm an aspiring young bbw sub, hopefully to a mistress not a master. Male power frightens me whereas female power excites me. I'm untrained for now and full of questions.

Oh and you can call me Quinn
 
Hello I'm new around these parts. I'm hoping to get my sea legs around here and hopefully form maybe a couple of acquaintances.
I'm an aspiring young bbw sub, hopefully to a mistress not a master. Male power frightens me whereas female power excites me. I'm untrained for now and full of questions.

Oh and you can call me Quinn

Not to frighten you but had to greet you just because of the name. As I truly love it and it made me smile. So welcome and hope you find happiness here and friends as well as good info as I have oh these many years. lol
 
Hello
I am a dominate male forced into a current long distance relationship due to economic hardships. She gonna do best by her children at any cost and I totaly respect and that even we don't like it. We are hoping to return to our full time life this summer. I am amazed we have been able to keep a long distance relationship going for about 2 yrs now. This in no doubt is because at least in part to our accepting and alternative lifestyles.

I have been kinky since before I even knew what it was and definatly before sex occured. I have been exploring as far into it as my partners would allow untill finaly I just had to come to terms with the fact that this is who I am and the lifestyle I am to live. Funny how when I decided that vinilla sex at best is something to be dabbled in from time to time and not the norm that I found my awsome partner and came into being Almost like it was meant to be lol.

I am fairly open minded and love to share in good times with good company and to enjoy a good laugh. I am open to honest questions and enjoy sharing my experiances and advice so feel free to contact me.

Anyway I just wanted to stop by and show my respects and give a brief intro. Hope to see ya all around sometime. Peace...
 
Nice to make your acquaintence(s)

Hello internet strangers, I'm Ahlam. It means "dreams." It seems a suitable name because my imagination frequently has a greater hold on my attention than reality. I might not say much, but I am here.
 
Greetings everyone

Hello

I hope everyone is having a great day today. I am a very open person once i warm up to someone but it does take some time.
 
Hello

I hope everyone is having a great day today. I am a very open person once i warm up to someone but it does take some time.

Hello Locket and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here with your new friends on Lit. BTW - love that sexy profile pic!
 
Hi, I'm here because I'm in a new relationship. For both of us, it's the most sexually adventurous relationship of our lives (we're both around 30)

We kind of click in so far as we are willing to give anything a go, but we never really knew that till we met each other. There's a real buzz at the moment that anything is possible.

Anyway, one of the things my partner has told me is they fantasise about being taken as if they were being raped. So I'm here to read about and maybe get some ideas. (Well I already have some ideas, I'm here to get more)

Thought I'd say hi first, let you know what I'm about.
 
Greetings and Salutations,

Finally getting around to saying hello. Real life and such does so get in the way! I'm a lifelong sub, with a fierce mind, feisty attitude and the loyalty of a Labrador.

I don't spend much time in chat, as my work keeps me hands full. It is fun to stop in though, on a sleepless, stormy night!

I have some stories I wrote over time for my late Master, as he travelled for work. Sort of thinking about cobbling them together in a more coherent order to submit on Lit, or maybe take some time to write a book. Lol. When there are more hours in the day!

Anyway, great to see that people have a source to come to when they are new to the scene. Please remember that the kink scene is full of the same sort of people as the 'nilla world....Use your instincts....or the National Safe Call Network.

Cuffs n kisses
 
Hello all, I am Dej, and I am here seeking information and instructions on certain things, nice to meet you all by the way...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top