Why does crossdressing feel so good?

Iwantitnowpleas

Really Experienced
The majority of my clothes I have bought over the Internet. Usually on clearance or marked way down so I don't feel guilty about the expense. Yesterday I was overcome by the Christmas spirit as I thought more and more about shopping in a store. You know I have to buy the wife something why not clothes?

So there I was in Sears, I picked Sears because I knew they rarely guarded the fitting rooms. I looked through the clearance racks trying to act as casually as I could. There was a cute dress I REALLY wanted to try on but I just couldn't bring myself to take the chance. So I ended up looking at the jeans.

I found a skinny boot cut pair (size junior 5 for those interested) sooo soft and stretchy I just had to try them. I walked over to the men's section and grabbed a few things before heading to the fitting room. Thankfully there was no sales person hovering around and I slipped in unnoticed.

I was wearing my red satin bikinis that have a wide band of lace around the waist and I stripped out of my boy pants like a flash. The skinny jeans seemed so tight as I pushed my first leg in but I was determined and gradually pulled them up. I had to do the dance I have seen my wife do so many times to get them up over my hips
And butt then suddenly they were on. They buttoned easily zipper up and I felt such an amazing rush.

The feeling was incredible! I love the feeling of stockings and tight leggings but something about the material of these jeans and the way it hugged every inch of my body. It flattened my crotch out nicely while providing constant pressure against my cock. The rear held my ass so snugly and must have been designed to flatter little flat bottoms because mine has never looked better.

I stayed in there way to long and freaked out. I didn't buy them, left them sitting on the chair in the fitting room. Today I think I am going back to buy them and I am so excited thinking about wearing them out somewhere...

Men's jeans are generally way too baggy these days. This whole concept of "relaxed fit" is just another way of saying, "I gave up on feeling sexy, so I might as well wear a potato sack."

Women's jeans definitely feel more sensual, fit snugger, and accentuate the human form rather than hide it. I have a pair of the stretchy type boot cut jeans myself, and those are the ones I wear if I want to feel sexy on a Saturday night. If you get the right size and the right cut, it tends to be subtle change that attracts just the right amount of attention and makes you feel good at the same time.

I think at least for me its because women's clothes are made to make you feel sexy and beautiful. I love to wear pink and feel pretty and desirable.

Yesterday I scored my first pair of heels...$3.49 at Goodwill. The clerks there absolutely do not care, and have seen it all. I browsed women's shoes and blouses for a long time, with not even an odd look...maybe a glance or two from another customer.

But oh my my, do I love what the heels do to my butt and posture!

Men's clothes have thicker seams and material whereas ladies clothes are designed to be light, feminine and to feel great when worn. They are designed to show off the female body whereas men's clothing doesn't.
I agree that high heels make my legs and butt look better.

Yesterday I scored my first pair of heels...$3.49 at Goodwill. The clerks there absolutely do not care, and have seen it all. I browsed women's shoes and blouses for a long time, with not even an odd look...maybe a glance or two from another customer.

goodwill is a great place for heels, I always find sexy highheels that I love to wear while I am there, and you are right the clerks could care less I wish I could have seen you in the shoe section looking , I would have loved for you to watch me pick out a pair for myself.

goodwill is a great place for heels, I always find sexy highheels that I love to wear while I am there, and you are right the clerks could care less I wish I could have seen you in the shoe section looking , I would have loved for you to watch me pick out a pair for myself.

Cum to New Orleans, and shop with me! My new shoes:

Attachments

• 389a.jpg
    389a.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1

Goodwill is a great place to find lots of feminine clothes that won't break your budget!

Cum to New Orleans, and shop with me! My new shoes:

id love being at the French corner with you in those heels ! they are very sexy. I find that whore red 6" pumps are my main goto.

When is your reservation for? Mardi Gras is right around the corner....:kiss:

id love being at the French corner with you in those heels ! they are very sexy. I find that whore red 6" pumps are my main goto.

New clothes..

Haven't posted in a while but I just picked up some new things and wanted to share.

Last edited:
New clothes..

I love getting new clothes. Wish I could do it more often..

Last edited:
Back