The Secret Slut

Many people think that I'm a lot more innocent than I really am. So I just let them think that. To everyone outside, I'm the innocent virgin nerd who's never even seen a cock before, let alone has done things with one. If only they knew, haha.

I work as a nerd. I work with too many women to know that geeky women can be some of the freakiest :cool:
 
Haha. That's the thing. Because of what I talk about they mark me as such and act like they can't talk about things the normally would. So I just play the part. :p
 
Haha. That's the thing. Because of what I talk about they mark me as such and act like they can't talk about things the normally would. So I just play the part. :p

Most men and women believe that, if you can GeekSpeak or NerdTalk, you are one and live in your mom's basement, have XBox, PlayStation, 4 computers, and sit all night playing GTA V
 
Exactly. But its there problem. I know it turns a lot of people off, part of the reason, or so I'm told, why my relationships never last too long. I guess nerdy just isn't sexy to some people.
 
Exactly. But its there problem. I know it turns a lot of people off, part of the reason, or so I'm told, why my relationships never last too long. I guess nerdy just isn't sexy to some people.

Intelligence turns people off.
 
Intelligence turns off those people that are intimidated by it, I should say.
 
Exactly. But its there problem. I know it turns a lot of people off, part of the reason, or so I'm told, why my relationships never last too long. I guess nerdy just isn't sexy to some people.

I don't get that at all.
 
Its fun and exciting, a little mysterious, and very worth it when you find that one guy who is so happy and appreciative that he just so happened to have stumble upon you....damn I love been me.
 
The title is so me. I stayed a virgin for religious reasons until I moved away to uni and my ex - but once I started I was hooked. Took him by surprise for sure! Even though we've broken up now I still go to church when I'm home, though I've gone wearing suspenders secretly once of twice ;).

Most people don't know and still think I'm the good little church girl.... Can be fun to have a naughty side :p


I love the cute sweet looking girls that want it like a slut
 
slut

I like to be a slut all the time, though definitely more so in private.

Our role play is more about me playing prim and proper then being taken by my lover while cuck watches
 
You can learn many things from a book. I've taught myself to do many things just by reading. I was a Librarian for about five years and am back at school for my Masters in Library Science.

A
 
You can learn many things from a book. I've taught myself to do many things just by reading. I was a Librarian for about five years and am back at school for my Masters in Library Science.

A

:eek:

And people laughed at me growing up because my nose was in books when I wasn't playing sports.
 
Secret Slut

Ditto To The Girl Who Said Guys Are So Happy They Stumbled Upon U......
 
Last edited:
Def started out as the shy girl who was horny as soon as she got alone with guy but now the secrets out. Love to show off
 
Most people think that I'm the epitome of a good girl: not much of a drinker, modest dresser and extremely innocent. It just makes it so much more exiting to put on a ton of make up, go to a bar in a strange city and just fuck whoever happens to be there.
 
Us quiet but slutty men exist too! Outside world sees normal clothes, safe pair of hands, moderate in everything.

Alone or with special trusted people... Toys, spanking, role play, dom to a sub or two and a bit of all sorts! My friends would not recognise me!
 
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?
Sounds like my wife. She's a teacher
 
My wife and I had several shocked friends when our little secret was leaked. Mildly embarrassing, but led to many entertaining conversations.
 
My Mrs. Is the Polar opposite... talks a good game in public... then, very straitlaced in the sack.
 
My Mrs. Is the Polar opposite... talks a good game in public... then, very straitlaced in the sack.

Most people wouldn't guess the life I live. I conduct myself very professionally at work and most of the time in public. Little do they know I'm a polygamist with a lingerie fetish who on occasion is also naughty in public :devil:
 
I think I'm a secret slut.

Although my partner would say otherwise. He thinks I'm pretty straight laced. Its a box you get tied into.
 
Back
Top