Lesbian Strapon sex in reality

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Posts
39,700
I wanted to answer these questions from another thread;
I've never owned one or used one. I do wonder how practical strap-on dildos are for sex. I imagine that the harness would have to be very strong and worn very tight to hold it in place. Pictures I have seen always seem to have the one wearing it holding the cock with one hand to keep it stable, but I would want to have both my hands free if I were to use one. Are there any strap-on owners who can tell me more about this: I am assuming that there are some on the market that you should avoid buying as being next to useless, but there must be some that are reliable and can be worn and used without difficulty? Can anyone advise me on this?


Like I saidn the other thread, those pictures are porn pics, not real life. Once you guide the dildo into your friend, it will go right where it's supposed to go-- in fact you really don't want it to be ultra stable because you yourself can't feel with it. If it is forced to go at a wrong angle, you could bruise up someone's insides-- a man's penis would let him know that he's hitting something that shouldn't be hit. :eek:

The harnesses are all of them plenty strong enough, and the dildos stay put just fine. Although-- some of them are just straps of elastic and yeah,they will wear the hell out real fast. Go for a "jockstrap" style, with two straps that come through your legs and attach to the waist strap at your hips. If you look online, Eden fantasies, Babes in Toyland or the Stockroom will have reviews. As far as the dildo goes, pick out something that looks good to you. For pegging, you might want something slim and at least seven inches, 'cause guy's prostates are about five inches in. For women, you don't want to bruise her cervix... I like around seven inches anyways, just maybe thicker :)

I used to use a conventional harness. I kind of had to convince myself that I loved it, but actually it just felt like nothing. But now there's a new kind, that has a plug at one end that you can insert into yourself. Look for "feeldoe" or "Fun Factory Share" Supposedly, your kgel muscles can hang on to it and keep it in, but for me-- that only works if I have my thighs clampd together too, and I just can't get the motion going that way.. So I use this tecnique to harness it;
tumblr_lex7uyFjHh1qaverso1_500.jpg


Works great!:cattail:

I'm not a fan of missionary, my hips hate it. I like doggie style, or spooning, or cowgirl. Especially cowgirl, because my hips seem to work just fine driving upwards!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the good advice, Stella.
I'm not a lesbian, but this has always been a fantasy of mine, good food for thought.
 
Of course this isn't restricted to lesbians! I should have called the thread "real W4W strapon sex." or something like that. :eek:
 
Hi Stella,

As you are responding to my original thread where I asked about how practical strap-on dildos actually are, I have to thank you for the information you have given on this subject. You have explained things I can now think about and look at further on the internet. I am tempted to buy one, but it will have to be through a postal delivery service, unless I wait to go to London again. I like the thought of a strap-on which has an 'inside' cock so that both you and your partner can experience it together, and this is the one I think I would like. Actually, I find that love-making without one is beautiful, but I want to be adventurous and move on and learn and do more things, and this is a girl toy that interests me, and I now want one.
 
You can most easily buy via any number of online shops, Vicky. Of course it really helps a lot to look at them in reallife-- but you should probably find out which shops actually carry them if you want to do that, because a surprising number of them don't...
 
In my experience with female lovers, strapon sex can be very sexy and a big turn on, but can also be awkward and alot harder than it looks in a majority of the mainstream lesbian porn. It gave me a whole new appreciation for a man that knows what he's doing with his cock. It can definitely be quite the workout.
 
In my experience with female lovers, strapon sex can be very sexy and a big turn on, but can also be awkward and alot harder than it looks in a majority of the mainstream lesbian porn. It gave me a whole new appreciation for a man that knows what he's doing with his cock. It can definitely be quite the workout.
If I could feel what he's feeling I'd be SO willing to work out like that.

I find that pretty much any position works better than Missionary. That's like-- the hardest!
 
It's definitely a work out! I've tried many types of strap on, and the ones with a "jock strap" harness work best in my opinion. I find that I can actually get off from fucking a woman with a strap on, there's just something about it that makes me weak at the knees, I could do it all night long!
 
Yes, it can be quite a workout but so so much fun. I too prefer the jockstrap style. I get hot just looking at it and knowing that I will in control of her pleasure. We've found that missionary can work but we usually move to doggie pretty quickly.
 
Doggy is good, my favourite is doing it with her back against a wall, her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, so, so hot.
 
Workout!

That repeated message got my attention. My dearest friend is a lesbian of many years standing. (We were lovers before she finally faced her nature and went only female.) Sometime back she went through the conviction of surgical sex change to a male - if she won the lottery to pay for it. During this phase she asked if she could have her male fantasy using a strap on with me. My first and only strap on experience, and her's too as it turns out. I'll skip the details, but one of the first things she said afterward was "Damn! Now I have a much better appriciation for the stamina of men."
 
;) imagine away...I also love doing it this way because it gives me access to the neck and shoulders, I like to kiss and bite her neck at the same time...
 
That repeated message got my attention. My dearest friend is a lesbian of many years standing. (We were lovers before she finally faced her nature and went only female.) Sometime back she went through the conviction of surgical sex change to a male - if she won the lottery to pay for it. During this phase she asked if she could have her male fantasy using a strap on with me. My first and only strap on experience, and her's too as it turns out. I'll skip the details, but one of the first things she said afterward was "Damn! Now I have a much better appriciation for the stamina of men."


I said a similar thing when I first started using a strap on, it takes a lot of stamina to keep going, but it's my favourite way to work out, much more fun than using the gym :p
 
Ok so after reading this I think a trip to the toy store is in order! Its something I've been curious about...
 
In my experience with female lovers, strapon sex can be very sexy and a big turn on, but can also be awkward and alot harder than it looks in a majority of the mainstream lesbian porn. It gave me a whole new appreciation for a man that knows what he's doing with his cock. It can definitely be quite the workout.


I just gotta say that if you find using a strap-on to be a tremendous work out, you:


a. Are not getting your partner ready enough / aren't patient enough (even anal. Ever hear of Astroglide????)

b. Are using too big of a dildo.

c. Got yourself a crappy harness.

d. Need to get a LOT more freak'in exercise!

e. Should consider different materials / shapes. ("dick" shaped is NOT all that good, IMO, plus they make me cringe)

f. or are into some seriously kinky positions! ;)


Just say'in. (from somebody who has a BIG toy box full and has never had a problem using them)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top