Who wants to make a new friend?

C

cyantrail

Guest
I'm looking to make some new friends on here. I'm fairly open minded and would like to find someone who is the same. I'd prefer someone well spoken, who can articulate their thoughts and ideas, not just "typn lyk dis".

I'm a 29 year old, straight guy. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, 6' with an average build (send me a message if you want pics). I work as a software developer at home, therefore I have pretty flexible hours. For fun I like reading, listening to music, biking, hiking and hanging out with friends.

I'm not looking to 'hook up' or anything (at least not right now), just chat, email, etc...

If you're interested send me a message through here or Yahoo (cyantrail@yahoo.com). Just tell me a little about yourself and what your interests are.
 
Articulate?

Ah, the infamous search for an individual who doesn't use 'textspeak'! So, how is that hunt going for you?

I would be interested in discussing what you read, as I actually do a little of that myself. I am an avid game player (board as well as cards), with a distinct lean towards strategy games. I am also able to discuss history, art, music (I listen to many different genres) and the occasional political topic.

If you still don't have a conversationalist that tickles your fancy, and you'd like to see if I can keep up my skills, please feel free to contact me. I'm here as DejahT, but on yahoo (mail or messenger), I can be found as Dejah2013.

And since you provided the stats, here are mine: I'm a 50 year old straight female, tired of being called Babe by every guy, or spoken to in abbreviations. I have a mind, that is as hot as my body, and it actually likes to be exercised. I am 5'2", with long reddish blond hair, blue eyes, and a killer smile (but only in the best way).

Have an awesome weekend! It will be here before you know it!
 
What about you? Are you having a good weekend? Quite bored I suppose if you're hanging out here! If so, same here. :)
 
Back
Top