Auto-anal

Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Posts
11
Today I have accomplished a long time goal of mine. I put my own cock in my own ass.Then I rocked back and forth until I orgasmed. Anyone else done this or had some other mile stone?
 
I've tried it before. If I get semi-hard I can get the tip to go in, but could never really fuck myself. That's pretty impressive, does your dick naturally curve downward?
 
I've seen videos of that online, pretty cool. Did you leave your cum in your ass?
 
Not down

No but I have a slight twist , think that might help. If you can get the tip in then it's just a matter of turning your semi into a hardon, I figured that out tod.
 
I went back in time and fucked my own great-grandmother.

Hey, it's at least as believable as the OP.
 
I've been able to do it, but it isn't easy. I had ejaculated about an hour earlier and was starting to get aroused again chatting with people online. My cock was only semi-hard due to the previous orgasm and after I lubed my hole real well I was able to get the tip in just up to the ridge beneath the head. Rather than trying to stroke it in and out I just flexed my anal muscles to milk my penis. I was so excited feeling my own cock in me that it didn't take long before I was actually ejaculating into myself.

I've tried it since but it seems to always slip out when I'm about to orgasm. Still a nice feel though.

This isn't me but here's some pics of guys doing it.

Doggy style ...

Head in ...

Cumming ...
 
Wow

I had no Idea this was a thing. It appears from the video you need a fairly long flaccid cock, lots of lube and tits to do it.
 
I never realized an erect cock could bend into a semi-circle and fuck one's own ass. Must be very long, too!?
 
Update

Once again I have orgasmed by fucking myself, still no cum. My cum oozed out after I pulled out. The prosess was far took far less time this go round.
 
Also have done it....

I have done this at least two or three times. The key is to lube your ass and loosen it up a bit first. Then stretch your cock while its flaccid and let it get hard when it is in your ass. I have never cum in myself though. Maybe I'll post a pic when I do it again. :) That is if anyone wanted to see of course
 
Back
Top