cum taste

Not really. It's not like it tastes like creme brulee or anything.
 
Hey I need to be talked into eating my own cum anyone up to it ;)

Hey tx

I posted on the fet & sex central board thread, "Eating your own cum" few days back, about how I got through the blues barrier [after years of wanting to!]. For me it was the right context, relaxed, plenty of time, and my decision to think of a guy I admire on lit who, I know, enjoys his own cum. So, as I was spunking on my belly it was a case of "he does it, so I'll do it". And I did. I must say, I eat a very good diet of fresh veg and lots of fruit and very little coffee, so I expected it to be a taste I would 'aquire' very quickly. I did! But the other thing to look forward to is the warmth of it, the silky smoothness of it, and how in the moments after it comes out of you it goes more kind of thick which is so luscious on your fingers and even more in your mouth.

Go for it mate; When I haven't pumped mine into my woman I'll be scooping it up every time now on in.

Si.
 
Oh I do love my own cum. Why would it be different for men? I love to know how my partner tastes if I can't be there... Yummy!
 
If you need to work up to it, have a few days of plenty of fruit juice (esp. pineapple or apple), as little caffeine and tobacco as you can stand, and no asparagus or cruciferous veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and the notorious upstart--asparagus). Drink plenty of water. Think of it as a manly mini-cleanse. ;)

I've sucked off many men in my days. Smoking, lots of coffee, and asparagus are the worse culprits. Fruit juice goes a long way towards redemption. I've tasted very few guys who were genuinely unpleasant. I tend to think of myself as a cumslut. I love getting guys (and gals, for that matter) off with my mouth. Drinking their cum is the cherry on top.
 
I Was Slow to Try it Too

Hey tx

I posted on the fet & sex central board thread, "Eating your own cum" few days back, about how I got through the blues barrier [after years of wanting to!]. For me it was the right context, relaxed, plenty of time, and my decision to think of a guy I admire on lit who, I know, enjoys his own cum. So, as I was spunking on my belly it was a case of "he does it, so I'll do it". And I did. I must say, I eat a very good diet of fresh veg and lots of fruit and very little coffee, so I expected it to be a taste I would 'aquire' very quickly. I did! But the other thing to look forward to is the warmth of it, the silky smoothness of it, and how in the moments after it comes out of you it goes more kind of thick which is so luscious on your fingers and even more in your mouth.

Go for it mate; When I haven't pumped mine into my woman I'll be scooping it up every time now on in.

Si.

40 plus years ago I was briefly married to a woman that would snowball me once in a while, not a regular thing and not something I sought out. not unpleasant but it turned her on!!!!! During solo sessions over the last few years the temptation hit me but once I came I backed off, until recently. Once I broke through the barrier it was a turn on...simon perfectly describes it....and if you check the post he refers to he nails it. When the urge hits now it is easy taste myself and I love the feel, the texture and the kinkiness. Tastes salty a bit and it does vary a little based on my diet.
 
Try it

Hey I need to be talked into eating my own cum anyone up to it ;)

I like mine cum over my breakfast preferably oak flakes etc, I am just sitting down to breakfast if anyone wants to join me:cattail:
 
flexible?

If you are flexible, flip your legs over your head in bed and jack off into your mouth, works for me.
 
Fruit juice never a bad idea

I have found that what one is consuming can definitely impact what one is producing... ugh. Asparagus, shudder.
 
Cum tastes horrible and has the nastiest texture. The only reason I love cum is because I hate it and he knows it. I have been looking at some porn lately and if you watch closely, when a woman has a man cum on her, or in her mouth they rarely actually like it.

No, I'm not trying to speak for all women and yes it is wonderful to make Sir cum with my mouth but why does it have to be so nasty? I guess if it tasted like honey I would want him to fill my mouth and cum all over my face and that would ruin the humiliating aspect of it. Sir cums a LOT and he eats tons of cruciferous veggies, so his semen is weaponized. He likes to shoot is all over any person he is dominating (yes, consensually) in the mouth on the face, hair, on the genitals, boobs, asses, backs or their food and drinks. Honestly, looking at the people in our group (3 couples) the men actually enjoy swallowing his semen and us women grudgingly accept it.
 
Cum tastes awful sometimes. I don't suck cock and swallow or get cum on because I like the taste.

But hey, I don't always taste great either and still expect enthusiastic oral.

Taste it, don't taste it...just don't do it because someone else is doing it. That's not a very good reason.
 
.

Go for it. It tastes sweet and milky to me and nice and sticky on
The face and hands.
 
Sometimes it tastes bad sometimes it tastes good. Depends on what man has eaten or drank. It seems to me beer as in an alcoholic tastes too much like throw up but wine or fruit drinks makes it taste good. So men need to be careful what they eat.
 
I have to say that when I start ed tasting my own cum it was NOT that nice.
This was a while ago when I drank a LOT of tea (Black tea, not green) and had a not so good diet.

Now fast forward about 10 years later and I try it again and there is a HUGE difference. I don't drink so much tea, more fruit juices (Orange for me) and a better diet in general and it tastes MUCH better.

I don't eat my own cum everytime, its generally a case of 'If I'm in the mood'.

Don't force yourself to do something you don't like/enjoy. Try it once and then decide. HOWEVER...Look at your diet before you say 'yuk'...It could be that that makes the difference.

This is something men should think of when they want their SO's to swallow.
 
I don't eat cum for the taste. For that, there's bacon.

Good point. I find the taste is fine. It's the act of it eating it that is so dirty, sexy, kinky and attractive to me. That's what gets me turned on about it
 
I have found that what one is consuming can definitely impact what one is producing... ugh. Asparagus, shudder.

I happen to like the "natural" taste of cum. It might vary somewhat from man to man, but it has it's own unique flavor that I enjoy. I have not noticed any effect a man's diet or habits plays on the taste of his semen. I have heard this claim that asparagus can alter cum's taste, but if one likes eating asparagus, why object to tasting it in a man's cum?
 
Should there be a warning about eating hot chillies before hand? (Naga/Ghost chillies)

Just askin' :D
 
Back
Top