The New Student

Bill525

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1,752
((Closed for 3n1gm4)


Bill Anderson seemed to have his entire life together. He had a job he enjoyed, and was married to a wonderful woman he couldn't imagine living without. Bill always had to work hard to accomplish his goals. In college he focused on his studies, determined to graduate with good grades to better position himself to get a teaching job. He wanted nothing more then to teach high school history. He liked the idea of helping young people, and it was a job he knew he would enjoy.

While in college, he met Jessica. She was a girl Bill knew he wanted to marry some day. From the first moment they met, they just clicked. They began dating during their sophomore year in college, and that relationship took off. As they both graduated from college, they knew there relationship would come to a fork in the road. Luckily, Bill was offered a job at North Hampton high school. North Hampton was a high middle class school in a town just outside of a big city. The school was well known for its academics and many of the students belonged to families of business owners in the city. Bill could not turn the job down, and accepted the position. He had hoped Jess would move with him, and she did not disappoint. She uprooted her life to move with Bill and take their relationship to the next level. Soon after starting at North Hampton, Bill and Jess were married and building their lives together.

Today, Bill has been teaching at North Hampton high school for nine years. Along with teaching, he coached the boys basketball team at the school, having success as a coach as well. Jess found a job as a nurse at the hospital in the city and their lives seemed normal. They owned a nice home in a family neighborhood. It was the type of place both Bill and Jess could see them starting a family. Along with his responsibilities teaching and coaching, Bill also mentored and advised students who entered North Hampton with trouble on their record. It was a job not every teacher would do, but Bill enjoyed helping those students adapt to their new school, and hoped he could help turn them back onto the right path.

It was a Monday, a few weeks into the school year, and Bill was expecting to meet a new student. Last week Principal Garcia had met with Bill to let him know they were accepting a transfer who need to finish her senior year. Technically, she would be a fifth year senior, and had a troubled past. She had struggled in her last few schools. Struggled with grades, with rules, and with behavior. Principal Garcia let Bill know he was giving him a challenge, but Bill did not back down. He accepted and spent the weekend wondering what the new student would be like. As Monday morning came, Bill woke up and got ready for the day. As normal, Jess was on night shifts, so he let her sleep as he changed for work. He put on his grey button down shirt, his navy blue and grey tie, and his khaki dress pants with a belt. He grabbed his bag and coffee and headed out to his pick-up truck. He began to drive to work, feeling like today would be a good day.
 
What time was it? Portia Flynn glanced to the clock on the wall, letting out a groan of displeasure. Already half past seven, and yet she had not even awoken. One of the men she was staying with had already left the apartment, a note on the table mentioned locking up before she left. It was one of there she managed to bounce between. All were used in a sense, while they used her for her body, she used them for a place to stay and some food in her gut. Since she had turned 18, this had been life for her. However, it was far worse just a couple of years ago. Then she was strictly on the streets, whoring out seldom at night and camping out a drug dens when she was not at school. The only plus being was kicking off the harder substances she used to enjoy, heroin being the most difficult. Here lately she stuck to pot, ecstasy, shrooms and occasionally acid. However, she had to be careful, still having to check in with her probation officer at least once a week.

It had been a rough life even before the drug troubles. She arose from the bed and if one looked closely enough, a few scars could be seen throughout her limbs and torso. Abuse from the men that "cared" for her in the foster home. Since her mother died, and her father went to prison shortly after, the city had taken over on her custody with no family willing to take her in. The adoptions never worked, Portia had forever felt like an outcast, and to her core ended up resenting any family that tried to help. Rebellious, hard-headed, and with a temperament, the traits for a difficult concoction of a girl. Hands tossed her hair to and fro, moving toward the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she finally emerged from the bedroom, it was already well after eight. School was in session by now, of course she was well aware of this had little care for the matter. The fact that she showed up was a miracle, however she knew if she did not get her diploma this time, repercussions would certainly be dire.

Her blonde hair fell in a messy wave of ringlets toward her the middle of her back, swaying with every step she took. For the day she wore a short skirt, tattered and paired with knee-high boots. Her top was a mere tank and loose plaid shirt tossed over it, no undergarment could be seen beneath the fabric if one were to pay attention. Clearly she had a lack of respect for the dress code of the school, as she walked her way out of the apartment complex and down the sidewalk. It would take a couple of blocks to get there, however she lacked a car to drive or the funds to buy one. By the time she arrived to the school, it was almost nine. Portia immediately was stopped by the principal, instructed to wait in his office for her new "aid". 'It's important you make a good first impression with this man, he could make or break your diploma', Garcia instructed, much to her dislike, received a scowl from him. "Yeah, that's great..." Sarcastically calling back to him, she took a seat across from the desk, while the principal had left to fetch Mr. Anderson. Portia stood and took a seat behind the desk, taking the opportunity to snoop through his drawers and look for anything of interest.
 
"Well, that's not a good first impression," Bill thought to himself as he sat at his desk. He had gotten to school early, expecting to meet the student he was to mentor this year. As he sat at the desk and watched the clock, he came to the realization that she was not going to show. He smiled and shook his head, "Maybe she thought twice about coming here...." he said to himself as he picked up the phone. He quickly dialed Principal Garcia's number and informed him that Miss Flynn had not shown up. Principal Garcia did not seem thrilled, but informed him to just let him know if she showed up.

As the morning started, Bill found himself teaching his class. He loved his few senior classes that he had. They were about to embark on college and he liked the opportunity to not only teach them history lessons, but what they could expect once they left for college. It was almost nine, and his third class was about to get under way. As he began his instructions, a knock at the door drew the attention of the class. Principle Garcia emerged and asked to speak to Bill in the hallway. As he exited the room, Bill smiled, "What can I do for you?" Principal Garcia shook his head, looking frustrated, "The new student finally arrived...... she is in your office waiting for you." Bill laughed, "I have a class to teach, do I have to do this now?"

The question was not a good one, Principal Garcia gave him a look and responded, "Yes, I will find coverage for your class.... go meet with her, she may not be one you can get to fall in line." After that statement Bill sighed, he nodded and headed off. As he walked down the hallway he wondered what Portia would be like.

His office was nice, especially for a teacher. It was an office that he used for both his coaching and teaching. It had a desk, a small couch, a television he used for scouting, and bookcases. On his desk was a picture of his wife. As Bill entered his office, he saw Portia sitting behind it, going through his drawers. He smiled, "Good morning, you must be Miss Flynn?," he asked as he shut the door, walking into the office looking at the new girl.
 
"Yep, you're a sharp one." Portia quipped, not even raising her head to look at him. She dug through a few files in one drawer, then slammed it and looked through another. A slender pen caught her eye, one engraved with some gold initials at the end. Fingers toyed with it, not moving from behind his desk even with him there. She glanced to the photo of his wife on the desk, then to his face. "She's almost too ugly for you." The girl spoke, pointing the pen at the frame and laughing softly. Portia leaned back in the chair, stretching her legs out upon the flat surface of his desk. Creamy legs glowed nicely under the florescent light, as the position made her skirt ride up just slightly.

"So let me guess, you're here to tell me to stop what I'm doing, that I can turn my life around because I have so much potential and blah blah blah. Is that right, Mr..." She squinted at the plaque on his desk, turning it around with her boot. "Anderson." The defiant gaze shot back to him, bringing the pen's end to her lips. Lightly she traced the ruby petal, speculating the man with her challenging glare. It was obvious she would not make this easy on him, a curl pulling to the corners of her mouth.
 
Bill stood there as he watched her digging through his desk. He grinned as she responded to his question about who she was and he walked closer to the her. As she went through is things he was a bit surprised about her being a problem. Maybe it was silly for him to judge, but she was an attractive girl, not someone he would think as someone who had a troubled past. As she spoke about his wife, he shook his head. "Too ugly for me? Well I am sorry she does not meet your standards," he laughed a bit. He was not taken back nor was he upset at her reaction. To him this was a power play, she was trying to test him to see what reaction she could get.

As she leaned back in his chair and put her feet up on his desk, he could not help but notice her legs under the light. He did not make it obvious, but he did catch a glimpse of them. He looked her in the eyes as she talked about why he was there. He smiled as she spoke, and watched her playing the 'don't mess with me' card.

"Well, no that is not what I am here to tell you..... actually that is not my job at all. If you don't want help, then I am not here to help you..." he said as he watched her look back at him defiantly. Her hand moving his pen along her full red lips. He grinned, "I am here to help those that want to be helped...... not save anyone. If you don't want help graduating and getting your high school degree, then I won't help you....." he admitted. He was willing to do what he could to help her, but he was not going to fight her to do it, that was obvious. "You can't tell me that you don't want to get your degree finally and move along...... I know you don't have many options...."
 
Portia smirked at the fact he said nothing to shut her up. Not a flash of anger at the insult to his wife. Most men would be enraged to hear such a thing, they would surely have a fit. Who was this guy? He even left the matter alone that she was in his desk, sitting at his desk, and her feet being on his desk. Garcia would have had a coronary by now. It was nice to hear that Bill was not trying to be the 'run of the mill' guidance counselor types. How horribly she hated those. No this guy was different, there was something special about him. "Yeah it would be nice to get out of here eventually." Portia muttered, slipping the pen partially into her mouth. Fingers rolled it on her tongue for a moment, plump lips suckling upon him while eyeing him with intent. "I've thought about eventually passing you know? Some of the tests are so pointless. Out in the real world, and yeah I've been there, that shit means nothing." She snickered some, pulling her legs off the table.

Toying with him now, she just had to see what made him tick. How far could she push it with him? Brow twitched at the thought, walking around casually to the front of the desk. Her hips had a natural swing to them with every step, a trait she had picked up through the perilous ways of raising. Rear rested upon the edge of it now, and hand coming to settle on either side. "What is your job with me anyway? Why would you take on a task like me, knowing my history?" The smirk on her lips tugged, as she subtly jutted her ample chest in his direction. "I think we both know I've caused more problems than I have solved." Following with a gentle fit of laughter, she refered to many things from her past, more so the rumored affair she had with an old teacher at the school just two years prior. It would not have been too bad, if the man was not already engaged and a father on top of everything else.
 
Bill watched the reaction of Portia. If he was honest with himself, he figured she would not know how to react to him. That was one of his best assets, he did not get flustered, at least not easily. He smiled as she talked about getting out of school. He watched her slipping into her mouth. He wondered if she was trying to get a reaction out of him or if she just did it subconsciously. He could not help but notice her full lips as she sucked on the pen a bit before moving her legs off the desk. He grinned, "Well, if you want to get out of here, that is what I can help you do....... I am not here to lecture, just make sure you stay on the path that gets you moving on...." he said as she moved around to the front of his desk. "The real world doesn't care about some of the stuff you will learn here, you are right..... but that piece of paper, your diploma opens up more doors to you..... and that what matters."

As she moved to the front of his desk he found himself watching her hips swing. Something about her screamed sexuality. He read her file, so he knew her past. The issues with coming to school, the bad grades, the discipline problems, and even the affair with one of her teachers. As she moved to the front of his desk, he found himself standing in front of her. He looked down at her as she spoke about why he would take on a task like her. He saw her ample chest jut out, and he wondered if she was testing him or trying to push his buttons. "Well...... unlike some of my co-workers I am not going to judge your past....... plus, I like the challenge," he laughed a bit. He shook his head, "You may have caused more problems, but you have a chance to put that behind you as well...." he said. He wondered about the affair with the teacher, he could not imagine risking his career and marriage over a student. How could a fellow professional get into that kind of mess, he wondered.
 
Was he eyeing her? Portia thought she caught him staring, but it may have been in her head. Eyes had rolled for a brief second at the 'open door comment', forcing a quick smile before it disappeared. "Mr. Take on the world." Portia muttered, crossing arms just under her bust. It brought the swell higher, her cleavage more presented to the eyes. "You know problems aren't so bad... If you know how to handle them." The defiance turned to deviance, her pearly whites showing in a seductive smile. "So that'll be your job? Handling me?" She took a step closer, the proximity between them was only mere inches. Face turned up to his, the one in her voice lowering to entice. "Do you think you can handle, Mr. Anderson." It was enough to get the motor of most men going, Portia checking to see just how he would respond. Perhaps with a little work, she could get something out of him as well.

A slow turn and a few steps brought her back to the desk, her body leaning over it. In the brief moment, skirt rose enough to flash just a hint of her bottom and the lacy underwear beneath as she snatched the pen up. "If that's all, I have classes I need to get to. Unless you'd like me to stay?" She took the pen, slipping it between the split between her breasts until it vanished. Portia wondered if he'd let her keep it, demand she return it, or even fetch it himself. The smile on her face challenged him, waiting for an answer with a gleam in both eyes.
 
Bill did not flinch at her comment, however her actions were making him wonder. Was she trying to play him, or was her file just a preview into the manipulation that she was capable of. He watched as her arms went under her chest, pushing it out more for his eyes to look at. Bill knew that would get most men to stare, but he tried his hardest to not look down at her large breasts. "Problems are always bad Portia...... you may think you are handling them, but they are always risking some part of your life or future...." he says as he saw her seductive smile. As he glanced at her he felt his eyes drop, glancing at her cleavage quickly. He knew it was wrong, and his eyes darted back up, but it was a reaction.

"My job is to keep you on the right path..... I am not going to handle you..." he said softly as she began to step closer to him. As she looked up into his eyes, he attempted to keep his cool, knowing she was trying to push his buttons. "I will try my hardest to handle you...... I doubt you can be any more of a problem as most of the students I have advised..." he said. Bill figured she was used to getting her way with men. She was very attractive and seemed to have a sexual aura around her. If he had to guess, she was probably very good at getting what she wanted, especially from men.

As she turned and headed back to the desk, he felt like he handled that situation well. He watched as she leaned over it, showing off her backside. He knew it was wrong, but he felt his eyes checking out the hint of her ass and lacy underwear underneath. He quickly looked back up as she began to turn, his pen in her hand. As she slipped the pen between her breasts he shook his head. She was definitely pushing his buttons, or at least trying. "Well, you do have to go to class, seeing you missed your first three of the day..... and I don't think I need you to stay, unless you have a reason to stay Portia?" He grinned as he walked past her, around his desk and opened a drawer. He grabbed a few pieces of paper and smiled, "Here is your schedule and some the code of conduct of the school. I recommend getting to know it...... I am truly here to help you graduate and move on, and if your file is correct, this is part of a court order, so you need to take this seriously."

He didn't want to set an ultimatum with her, it was not his style. However, he could tell that if he tried to be the 'good guy' with her she would manipulate that. He wanted her to know the gravity of the situation, although he was not sure that would set her on the right path either. He was quickly noticing that Portia did what she wanted, and part of him was intrigued by her.
 
Portia turned, following him with her eyes while he grabbed some papers from the desk for her. After everything, he had not even tried to lay a hand on her or make a pass at her in any manner. What resolve this man had. No matter, it only fueled her to try harder and that's exactly what she would do. "I'm sure you could give me plenty of reason to stay." Portia winked at him, the sultry steps bringing him over to his side. She peeked over his shoulder at the papers, a hand drifting along his forearm and soon running on top of his own to take them. "Why thank you..", she spoke, turning her head to speak into his ear. "Mr. Anderson." The warm purr of her breath was accompanied by the soft rub of perky bust against his back. Taking the papers from him, she grinned wide and finally stepped back, barely glancing over the documents. "I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of each other very soon." Her voice hinted with the low tones she spoke, taking out the code of conduct and crumpling it in her hand.

She walked to the trash bin by the door, flinging the wad toward it but purposely missing. "I'll get that." Portia leaned over, a fuller view of her back side and the panties that accented them displayed in his direction. She even gave a slight wiggle, head turning and another wink of enticement offered. Then throwing the trash away, she slunk out of the room with a provocative sway. "See ya around, Mr. Anderson." The rest of the day was filled with mindless chatter for her. She gave an attempt at paying attention, even tried taking a note or two. But by the end of the day, she was bored and ready to be out of there. Once released, she walked her way down to a local gas station, a common hang out for those wheeling and dealing. Portia often bought her drug of choice here, she even used this place for her private transactions from time to time. Here she flirted with a few of the men, usually they gave her discounts if only for a false promise she offered. She stayed here for a while, chatting off to the side of the building while pocketing the packet of pills she just purchased.
 
He looked down at her schedule as she walked up behind him. He was a bit shocked as he felt her hand drifting along his forearm and down onto his own hand. He heard her as she spoke into her ear. Her voice a whisper, but soft and seductive. He felt her breasts against his back, his mind racing as the feeling of her warm breath on his ear was making his mind race, and they were not pure thoughts. Before he could respond, she stepped back, taking the papers and moving away from him. "Well, I am your advisor, I would think we would be seeing each other more....." he said softly as he watched her crinkle the code of conduct up. He spoke softly, "You may need that....." He said it, but in his mind, he knew she didn't care, she was going to do as she pleased no matter what he said.

His eyes followed her as she moved toward the door. He watched as she flung the crinkled up paper towards the garbage, missing. As she bent over to get it, he caught himself about to sigh. The view of her backside, and the slight wiggle she was doing almost driving him a bit to think about her sexually. He knew it was wrong, but a part of him wondered if she wanted him to walk up and touch her. Was that what she was trying to accomplish? Before he could come to a reason, he saw her stand back up and say goodbye to him. He smiled, trying to play it cool, "See you around Portia, try to stay out of trouble...." he said as she disappeared out the door.

As the day went on, Bill wondered what his new student was going to do. Was she going to be a problem this year or would she make it easy on him? To be honest, he knew the answer. There was no way Portia was going to make him advising her easy. As the final bell rang, Bill moved to his office to gather his things. As he finished reading some emails, Principal Garcia showed up at his door. The greeted each other before the conversation started. "Bill, I have to be honest, "Miss Flynn may be a girl that just isn't going to succeed here...." he said as Bill gave him a doubtful look. "Listen, I know you like to be there for students, but you read her file, she can be dangerous...... you had to see what happened with the other teacher at her last school."

The statement made Bill shake his head. "Listen, I am not interested in getting into a fling with a student...... she may push and push, but I am not going to fall into that trap," he said trying to reassure Principal Garcia. "Well Bill, just know that if she becomes hard to handle, tell me...... that way we can get you out before she pushes you too far...." he said as he turned to leave his office. Bill was surprised, but he figured Principal Garcia was just warning him to give him an out if he needed it.

As Bill left the school, he climbed into his pick-up and headed home. His wife would be leaving for work shortly, so he would get home to an empty house and be able to enjoy some quiet. Part of him wondered if he should go over Portia's file again, just to be sure he understood her to the best of his ability. As he was driving, he decided to pull into the gas station near the school. He wanted to grab something to drink, maybe an energy drink or something his wife normally would not let him have. As he parked his truck in a parking spot and headed towards the little store, noticing Portia off to the side of the building talking with some shady looking men. He shook his head as he saw her, wanting to ignore her until he saw her look in his direction. He smiled, "Hi Portia....... hope you had a good first day...." he said as he planned on just walking by without stopping.
 
The group laughed along as one of the men started to make lewd impressions, Portia went along with, sipping from a beer one of the men brought out to her. From the corner of her eye, she saw a truck pull up, but who stepped out really caught her attention. Dismissing herself from her friends, she locked eyes with the man and flashed a deviant grin. "I did, sure." Portia answered halfheartedly, walking up to the man. "Are you stalking me, Mr. Anderson? Your wife probably wouldn't like that. But I'm sure you can't help yourself with a girl like me." Winking at him, she drank some of her beer. It was a wicked fascination by now. Whether it was how passive he was with her, or simply his status, Portia had more of rush the more she toyed with him. Lewd thoughts were even crossing her mind, visions she wondered if he even shared similar ones or would make them come to life. "It's okay if you want to, we are two consenting adults after all." That damned smile of hers appeared again, hands coming behind her and closing the space between them with a step. Breasts stuck out like a sore thumb, more so now in just tank top alone without the covering she wore at school.
 
Bill was a bit shocked that she would leave her friends, and more so, a bit nervous that she started right towards him. He didn't think she would want to interact too much with him out in public, yet here she was, moving toward him. Her eyes seductive and seemed to be staring right through him as she moved closer. "Stalking you? No, I hate to disappoint, but this is on my way home..." he grinned answering her question.

However, she continued on and he could not see the game she was playing. "Are you used to men stalking you or not being able to stay away from you Portia?" He was more interested in her confidence now then he would have been at school. As she moved up to him he couldn't help but notice her breasts. Sure, he noticed them at school, but now, in just her tank top, he could not help but see how they stuck out on her. They were bigger then his wife's, that was for sure.

"Well, I just stopped to get an energy drink...... hanging out with some older friends here?," he asked. He saw the beer she was drinking and did not want to mention it. He had no idea she had pills in her pocket, but one thing he did notice was her seductive eyes. He looked into them and felt like he could get lost in them. He took a deep breath, trying to stay under control. He almost thought she could seduce a man with just her eyes if she wanted.
 
"They're not that much older, not like.. You.." The last word had a slight purr to it, suggesting it was to her liking. "And I can't say I've been stalked but some would say I'm quite irresistible." At that moment the thin strap of her top fell off of her shoulder. Portia taking the opportunity to take his hand and pull it to her mouth. Lips parted to take in his index finger and suckle upon it, sure to make him pull it back quickly. She laughed softly, tossing her beer in the parking lot. "Relax, Mr. Anderson. I won't tell, at least if you won't." Eyes shined the more they looked up to him, gearing to push his limits as far as they'd go.

"So what's the energy drink for? Prepping for a long night with the misses? I take it she's more of a bland missionary gal." Questioning him with her expression, a smirk developed as she continued. "I'm more of a from behind girl myself." Portia casually turned, flaunting her rear for a quick second. "There's something so primal about a man really pounding into me like that you know? It leaves me a soaking mess every time." She chuckled softly, holding nothing back with her blunt words. Studying him as she stood there, her teeth lightly pushed into her bottom lip as he spoke to her in response.
 
The way Portia talked would drive any man to think about sex. Bill thought he could resist the urge, but as he stood and talked with her, he felt himself falling into the trap she was setting. He knew he had to get out of it, but as she grabbed his hand he sighed. He felt her full, soft lips wrap around his index finger and suck. He quickly pulled his finger away, but her actions filled his mind with thoughts of what her lips would feel like on his cock.

"You won't tell huh? I don't think you have the best reputation for keeping things quiet....." he said softly. It was more an attempt to keep her guess, but in all honesty, his mind was on her body and the feeling of her lips that were just on his finger. He looked at her, her eyes inviting, almost daring him to give in to carnal desires he didn't even know he had for her.

"The energy drink is to wake me up a bit........" he said smiling. She was a tease, he could see how she would push most men with how she talked about his wife. "No..... not a long night with her, she is at work tonight...." he admitted as he watched her. As she spoke about how she liked to get fucked he gasped. Even in a moment he thought he may escape thinking of her sexually, she would not allow it. She turned to show off her perfect, perky backside in her skirt. His eyes dropping, even though he knew they shouldn't.

"Well..... aren't you very forward at telling me your personal desires..." he said softly. He looked around as he saw the guys staring at her still. "I think your friends are jealous you are with me..... did I interrupt something important?," he asks as he takes a few steps closer to the door of the store.
 
"Maybe I'm telling you for a reason.." Portia hinted, cocking her head to the side so innocently. When he began to step away, she nonchalantly strode with him. It was close enough that their arms grazed, a flick of her eyes glanced to the group then to him. "Oh, don't worry about them. We already finished our... business." Vaguely brushing aside the dealings that went down before his arrival, she continued to follow him closer to the store's entrance. "All alone at night, huh? Tsk tsk...", index finger innocently extended, drawing slow lines along the back of his hand. "You know, I wouldn't mind keeping you company, if you're ever bored." Just then her face lit up with an idea, hand moving to slip between her mounds. She retracted the pen from earlier, giggling softly and taking his hand once more. Clicking the pen, she scribbled down a series of numbers and wiggled her brows at him. "There, now you can call if you're ever lonely. And..", the pen was placed into the pocket of his pants, her hand purposefully pushing it down and flattening out on his thigh. She gave a soft squeeze, stroking it for a short moment and pulling it back. " I assure you I won't tell a soul." Portia turned and started walking away, waving cutely. "Just think about it, Mr. Anderson." Giving him another stunning sight of her swinging hips, she made it back to her friends, following them to a car parked in the lot.
 
Bill listened to Portia and sighed. The idea of him behind her fucking her hard entering his mind as she spoke about why she told him. As he began to walk, he saw her following with him. He was hoping to separate from her, but instead she walked close to him, her arm against his as they moved. He shook his head as she talked about her finishing her business. He wanted to ask her about it, but instead he let it go.

"Yeah, all alone..... the wife is a nurse, so she works nights a lot of the time...." he said, trailing off as he felt her finger moving along the back of his hand. He looked over at her, his eyes meeting hers as she talked about her keeping him company. "You know, that is not appropriate for a teacher to have a student over at his house...." he said softly. Just then he saw her hand slide between her large breasts. He watched as she pulled the pen out, but his eyes were more focused on her breasts then the pen.

As she wrote down numbers on his hand, he sighed. He knew that was inappropriate, but at the moment he could not speak. He watched as she slid her hand into his pocket, pushing the pen deeper. He gasped a bit as he felt her hand in his pocket, moving against his thigh. "Call you if I am lonely....." he asked softly, his mind racing as he felt her hand. A part of him wanted her hand on his cock, he didn't know why, but she was pushing him to think only sexual thoughts. As she pulled her hand out and walked away, her last words kept ringing in his head. 'I assure you I won't tell a soul...... Just think about it, Mr. Anderson.'

As Portia left with her friends, Bill entered the store. He grabbed what he needed and quickly headed home for the night. When he got home he wanted to get Portia out of his head, but he couldn't. He took her number and wrote it down, hiding it in his office desk drawer at the house. He tried to find something to get his mind off of her, but all he could do was think about her body and lips. He felt the urge to text her enter, but he resisted, knowing it was wrong. When he finally went to bed, he did not sleep well. His mind was still filled with thoughts of Portia. It ended up being a bad night of sleep.

When his alarm went off he was exhausted. He got ready for the day, putting on a navy blue button down shirt, with a matching tie, grey dress pants with a belt. He made some coffee and headed off to school. He hoped that Portia would behave in school, but part of him wished she just wouldn't show. He was not sure if he could deal with more of her pushing his buttons again today. As he arrived in the school parking lot, he got out of his truck, walking toward the back entrance, his mind convincing himself that he could focus on his job.
 
The night carried on as it usually did for her, chilling at the apartment and having another romp in the sheets for her rent. Although in that tryst, mind wandered to the elusive Mr. Anderson. So close yet so far. What was it about him that made her want to pursue? The last teacher was more of an easy lay for a good grade. But this one really had no immediate effect either way, perhaps some bonus points for her record. Laying her head down on the pillow, the man beside her snoring away, Portia quickly checked her phone only to find nothing from him. Disappointing as it was, she still found herself slumbering sweetly until the next morning.

There was a sense of urgency in her routine today. She opted to throw on a tube top today, pairing it with low rider jeans that hinted to the thong beneath. Then off to school, more rushed today, her boots clicking on the pavement. For the first time in a long time, Portia was actually on time. Elated to see his truck in the parking lot, she rushed inside just as the first bell rang. Adjusting the strap of her backpack, she strolled down the halls, weaving past students here and there. Catching a glimpse of him standing at his door and greeting students as they entered his class, she put on her best pout when approaching him. "You didn't call me last night, Mr. Anderson. It made me very sad. I couldn't even study because of it." The pathetic tone pushed the acting, but made sure it stayed out of ear shot of those in the thinning halls.
 
The first bell rang to start the day and Bill headed to his classroom. He was happy to not run into Portia, and as he stood in the doorway greeting students as they entered, he began to believe he could focus on his work day without letting Portia into his mind. However, that all changed as he saw her coming down the hallway. He looked at her as she came right at him, his eyes looking her over. As she approached he grinned at her, but his grin stopped as he saw her pouting.

He shook his head as she spoke, his response coming out quietly so no one else could hear. "Portia..... I am your advisor and a teacher here...... I can't call you.... that is inappropriate... maybe if you didn't throw away the code of conduct...." he said. He flashed her a smile, knowing the code of conduct line may come across as more of teasing toward her. "Anyway, glad to see you were on time.... hope you had a relaxing night last night...." he said to her.
 
"Yes, yes you can." Portia responded with defiance, "I'm an adult and so are you. What we talk about outside of school isn't the school's business, its ours." Standing upright, the subtle shift brought her rounded chest to stand at attention and come more into view. "Besides, if I'm too sad to study because you don't call me, how will I ever succeed here? You don't want that on your conscious, do you? " Lower lip still stuck out mildly, tilting her head to further the pathetic appearance. "I need you, Mr. Anderson... I need you... To help me" A husky undertone was added to her low voice, gazing up to him like a wounded puppy. Irises glimmered, a thin line of tears developing along the rim her eyelids to bring out the beauty in them.

Although it was partially a ploy for her, there held a hint of sincerity just in the way she spoke. The halls started growing quieter as most had gone off to their classes by now. Soon it was just the two of them, standing outside of his classroom by the lockers while the students inside chatted and carried on with their business. "Did you save my number, or do I need to give it to you again?" She slowly reached out for his hand, gently grabbing it and entwining their fingers. Thumb rubbed along the back of his hand, never once did her gaze tear away from his own.
 
Bill listened to Portia as she responded to him telling her it was inappropriate. He believe he was doing right, but as she spoke, he couldn't help but think that Portia had a point. He watched her shift her weight, and as she did her chest stood at attention. He knew he had to resist, but yet again, he failed. He felt his eyes drop to her chest and look at her amazing breasts. As she spoke again, he looked back into her beautiful eyes. He heard her tell him that he needs her, his mind racing.

She needs him, the words entered his head, and immediately all he could think about was her needing him to fuck her. He sighed, "You need me?." he responded quietly. As he looked into her eyes, he felt like she was trying to get him to leave his class and follow her. He was not sure where, but he knew if he left with her it would be bad for him.

As she spoke about the number he sighed, "Yes I kept your number Portia...." he admitted as he felt her hand touching his. Her skin against his sent waves through his body. As he looked down at her, staring into her amazing eyes, he felt her filling his mind again. The thought of leaving his class, to disappear with her entered his mind. The idea of how much trouble he would get into went through his mind, but left with each soft stroke of her thumb on the back of his hand.
 
That look in his eyes, the way her veered for her chest. She could tell something was getting to him, it added more fuel to her flame. "Yes, Mr, Anderson... Badly..." Portia stepped even closer, taking in the smell of his manly musk. Her body moved to press onto him, a delighted sigh escaping. Breasts mashed onto his chest, her waist grazing his. "Just call me.. Or send a text. Give me your... Guidance." Lips spoke in almost a whisper, dangerously drawing close to his. She brought the hand she felt back toward her firm bottom, placing the palm there. A smile pulled to her lips, "I promise you my conversations don't disappoint." From no where a loud ring echoed in the halls, the tardy bell alarming those to be in their rooms. Portia knew he would pull away and dutifully go to his class, her tongue rolling along her upper lip as she watched him. Even she had to admit these actions were getting to her. His scent permeated into her mind, and the sensation of his touch imprinted on her nerves. There was more determination in her spirit, all to have him no matter what it took and what lines needed to be crossed.
 
Bill heard her, his mind racing as she told him she needed him badly. He watched as she stepped closer, but he was not going to stop her. He was lost in her eyes, his mind thinking of her body as he felt her come right up to him. As her breasts pushed against him, he sighed. "God.... you need my guidance...." he whispered as he stared at her. He felt her taking his hand and moving it to her firm, perfect backside. He gasped a bit as he heard her talking about her conversations. "I doubt you disappoint...." he admitted as he watched her. He saw her moving closer, and part of him wanted to feel her lips.

What was going on with him? Sure it was tough that his wife worked nights all the time. They wanted to start a family, but her night shift was keeping them away from each other. Maybe the lack of sex in his home life was leading him to get tempted by a temptress like Portia. Either way, he felt himself falling into her web.

Just then the bell rang. He jumped back as he looked at her. "You need to get to class...." he said almost breathlessly. He backed away, pulling his eyes off of her as he turned into his classroom quickly. His mind screamed, saved by the bell his conscious admitted. He was glad the class was there to take his mind off of Portia, but inside he wanted it to be the weekend. He needed some time away from her temptations.
 
Portia chuckled as he hurried to get to his class, looking him over while he walked away. There was a spring in her step as she made her way to her classroom, actually ready to take on the day for once. The rest of the day, she missed the teacher on a few occasions. But the ones she did catch, were in brief passing. Occasionally she gave him a wink, or casually stroke his arm. But that night when she got home, a new way to turn up the heat came into play. From the first text that was sent trouble brewed. Portia pulled out a few of her school books laying them out on the bed. She then stripped down into her bra and underwear, posing next to the books as she laid on her back. The lacy bright pink panties clung to her womanhood in the picture, translucent enough to leave nothing to the imagination including the hairless state. Her breasts were cupped perfectly by the brassier, proud cleavage showing and round nipples even visible through the fabric. She puckered her lips for the photo, captioning it with a line "Studying... So hard." And sent it to him.

The next day, he seemed even more scarce. Portia only managed to catch him in the hallway once, and too many were around for any forward activity. Instead, she blew him a kiss, waving sweetly when he went to escape inside of his classroom. During the day she snuck off into the bathroom, taking a picture of her in front of the bathroom mirror with a strapless brassier on this time. It contained her large bust enough, but the flesh looked as if it was almost spilling free out of the top. She captioned it this time with "Do you think I look good today?" A winking face and a heart followed. When she got home, another picture was sent to him that night. This time it was of her crotch, and hand pulling her thong to show the crack of her ass and hints of womanhood from behind. "Remember what I told you at the gas station?" She labeled that one, happily assured that it would only draw him closer.

Friday came around, the school was alive with a pep rally as a big game was in store for the night. Portia managed to see Mr. Anderson a couple more times throughout the day. Seducing him with her stare and subtly sucking on one of her fingers. That night at the game, she showed up towards second quarter, half expecting to see him but not too confident about the prospect. She wore a pair of cut off jeans, short enough so the pockets showed, and enough to show off most of her toned legs. The too she wore was an old school shirt with the name across her chest. The sleeves were intact, but the neck like hung off her shoulders with not bra strap in sight. No hem remained, as she cut it short to expose her flat stomach, hanging just enough over her chest to cover it. "How's the score looking?" She texted to Mr. Anderson, just to see if he was in the bleachers.
 
The rest of the school day went by, and Bill noticed the subtle teases that Portia would do. It would be a wink or a touch when she saw him. He was sure she was trying to tempt him, but he knew he had to try his hardest to resist. Later that night he was home alone again and he pulled out Portia's number. He knew it was wrong, but he did not want her to think he was scared of her. He wrote a text, "Hi..... see I am not scared to text you."

He put his phone down, smiling as she did not answer right away. To his surprise, she did write back. However, it was a picture of her. He gasped as he stared at the picture, his mind racing as he looked over her body. He saw the caption saying 'studying.... so hard.' Bill wanted to respond, but instead resisted. He put his phone away, hoping she would not continue with this game.

The next day was more of the same, Portia would wave or smile at him in the hallway, even blowing a kiss. He was glad that he did not see her much, however, during his lunch period he noticed he had a unopened text. He opened it to see Portia in her strapless bra in the school bathroom. He sighed as he looked at her breasts, but yet again, resisted texting back. However, the rest of the day he could not keep his mind off of what she looked like in the picture. Later that night he as again trying to keep his new student off of his mind, when his phone rang. He sighed, hoping it was not Portia. As he picked his phone up, he was again presented with a picture of her. This time showing off her ass and hints of her womanhood. He gasped as he read the caption. His mind filling with images of him fucking her from behind.

As Friday came, he was happy that the pep rally would keep most of the students busy. He was not sleeping well the last few nights because of the Pandora's box he opened by texting Portia. He saw her through the school day, and each time she made sure to tease him with a stare or by sucking on a finger. He went home after school needing to do something to keep his mind off of Portia.

He decided to head to the football game. It was a big game, and he doubted that Portia would show up to it. He left for the game, arriving just before the opening kick off. He was sitting with some other teachers, wearing a pair of khaki shorts, a belt, boxers under and a school t-shirt. As the first quarter ended, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a text message from Portia. He sighed as he began to text back, "Its okay, we are tied right now..... actually a pretty exciting game..." he sent back, not knowing that she was actually at the game.
 
Back
Top