bi handjob buddies

I would love to find a bj buddy in the 503 area code, someone who I could suck off once a week or so, no reciprocation required
 
I have a couple of buddies who are bi and we like to get together sometimes, watch porn, eat pizza, then jack off together. Then our "cum cream" is the dessert! LOL! :)
 
Yes I had a friend that moved away whom I explored this with.Would really enjoy finding someone else to do that with.IRS very exciting to jerk off another guy and blow one another.
 
Such a shame to have this fun little thread drop off the first page. So ... Bump! Besides, I'm hard and horny tonight. Why not revive the thread, right? ;) Gimme a hand, and I'll give you one. ...
 
Havent really come back to this thread in a while. Kind of gave up...or just havent persued it.

however I was away this week. On vaca with friends etc. Was in the hot tub with a couple buddies and two of their wives. The girls got up and left and we got to talking about how sexy they both were. We're big dudes...and it was just a hot tub. So it was VERY obvious we were all turned on. Kind of hard to hide things in a situation like that.

I would have had NO issues taking it out and stroking it. Or having something a little more mutual happen. Heck it might have turned fun even if the girls came back.

I even tried to keep things going a bit. But it just wasnt going to happen. Perhaps not enough booze at that point of the day haha. We all got out and headed to the pool to cool off. All with erections haha. What a wasted opportunity.
 
I'm looking for a jerkoff bud that would enjoy giving me a facial. I'm located near Indianapolis, IN.
 
The men I've been with have usually been older too but I usually am the one who gives oral.

The girls i've been with have been the same age or a couple of years younger. Although i love giving oral to women i think its more fun to give a man oral. :kiss:

Lend me your lips.

:nana:
 
in the nw burbs, but cant host.
so where does it leave some people to go?
 
Bi-Curious

Looking for a buddy to watch a movie or two with if u catch my drift ;)

PM New yorkers!

NY 10036
 
Back
Top