My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

  • Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

    Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

    Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

    Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

    Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

    Votes: 3 3.2%

  • Total voters
    95
Trust me very interested, and thanks for the tumblr address. Love seeing you guys in action, but anymore stories of your adventures?
 
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, that is an amazing woman you have there.
I am at a loss for words.


later
 
tumblr_m5jnpiqFhG1r2j5a2o1_1280.png


Pic from last week!!
 
Fantastic pic!! Love the little tuft of hair coming up above the thong! A hint of the treasure below!
 
OMG :eek: she was very sexy and not for nothing but you do have a ummmm nice cock ;) !!! Wish I could be oh so bold in showing off the way she showed off her ummmmm talent ;) !!
 
OMG :eek: she was very sexy and not for nothing but you do have a ummmm nice cock ;) !!! Wish I could be oh so bold in showing off the way she showed off her ummmmm talent ;) !!
i second that elaine....you are so super sexy i would love to see that:devil::kiss:
 
But this one is so erotic to see your cock moing as you cum in her tight sealed mouth! I think she loves you very much and I know she pleases you. Very hot, very lovig and very very sexual!!

Bonnie nailed it. Very hot. "More please" is the only thing left to say.
 
That oral sex video is amazing. You are an incredibly lucky man for having a woman like that.
 
damn that blowjob clip is so amazing , you are lucky man with such a wife who takes everything from you :)

Wish my wife can do the same some day :(
 
I'm glad you checked back in. I had never seen this thread before. Jenny is smoking hot. And I loved the poker night story. I hope you guys start posting again.
 
tumblr_mkz7gqjrdt1r2j5a2o4_1280.jpg


Thought you guys might enjoy a few more pics...

Put up a poll for a bit of fun, so please vote!
 
tumblr_mkz93gwN841r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


Think it is time to get Jenny a anklet...

Anyone want to donate one or know where to find naughty ones?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top