Back in Black

sings:
...you hit the sack... been gone too long it's good to be back...

Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

That being said, I have been around the AmPic block a time or two, so I'm going to lay down a few rules.

1)Feel free to PM me, but if you don't post in the thread, I will not reply!

2)I will read each and every PM I get, but bear in mind, I am a full time college student with a full time job. If the message isn't substantial, I will not reply!

3)Be nice, please!

With that being said, here goes nothing! :)

PS. I realize one and two are similar, but it's hard to get inspiration this late at night!
Love those panties indeed and that smile. Great start to the picks madam.

Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

That being said, I have been around the AmPic block a time or two, so I'm going to lay down a few rules.

2)I will read each and every PM I get, but bear in mind, I am a full time college student with a full time job. If the message isn't substantial, I will not reply!

3)Be nice, please!

PS. I realize one and two are similar, but it's hard to get inspiration this late at night!

Oh my, thank the Heavens and the Stars I found this thread, with a smile like that and a body to go with it, all is well with the universe... What a fantastic body... Love the curves.... Yummy.....

Thanks guys (and girls)! 2 pages is more than I expected. Lol. I'll probably get around to posting some more pictures later this evening.

you look incredible. i'll follow your rules just to keep getting peeks at that gorgeous body.

3)Be nice, please!

Your gorgoues, I want to see a lot.more of you sexy. I love your sexy curves.

3)Be nice, please!

Well that's me subscribed. Please to meet you

Your curves look very sexy. Looking forward to more pictures, hopefully tonight. Subscribed! :rose:

Yummy!

OK, now for a cheesey line: "Never been a fan of catprint rugs, but, those panties would look good on my floor."

Great breastages!!! And I love that light skin!

Yummy!

OK, now for a cheesey line: "Never been a fan of catprint rugs, but, those panties would look good on my floor."

Great breastages!!! And I love that light skin!

Most people just call me pale! Lol!

Soo glad I started the sports bra thread and you posted in it felt like I got a little sneak peak lol can't wait for more!

Thanks guys (and girls)! 2 pages is more than I expected. Lol. I'll probably get around to posting some more pictures later this evening.

Then I must wait patiently until tonight. Who am I trying to kid. I'm not patient at all haha. Have a fabulous day sweetie :kiss:

Back