Sucking her strapon

hb43

Virgin
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Posts
10
Girls is it a big turn on for you to have your man suck your strapon, does it give you the feeling of power to grab his head and thrust ur dick into his mouth for a change. I love having my wife face fuck me but I have no desire for the real thing. anyone else enjoy this?
 
Can't ever get into it with my GF... I'm just not good at it when it's her strap on. Have to have a real cock to get into it and not feel like I'm on the verge of an injury. If that makes sense? Toys are so cold and so much harder than the real deal. I can't help but notice it even though she likes me to.
 
Done it a couple of times. Didn't today, though, and I didn't enjoy her fucking me as much as I used to. Guess I was just too tired after yesterday.
 
The first time this happened to me I was blindfolded. The night started with me blindfolded and receiving a great sensuous massage. Then she left for a few minutes... when she came back i felt something on my lips (didn't even know she had a strapon). I licked and devoured the whole thing.. then she rolled me over and started lubing!
 
My wife really gets turned on by making me gag on her 12 inch cock. She like to make me get it wet so she can shove it in me. She also likes to make me clean it when she's done plowing me. I can see the excitement in her eyes when she has the back of my head and she's feeding it to me
 
As a party Gurl i've taken my fair share of a womans strapon, usually while taking her man in the other end. i've always loved dildos and strap ons are so CUTE!


Some of the times I've felt my GIRLIEST were when a girl ransacked me with a strapon.
 
As a party Gurl i've taken my fair share of a womans strapon, usually while taking her man in the other end. i've always loved dildos and strap ons are so CUTE!


Some of the times I've felt my GIRLIEST were when a girl ransacked me with a strapon.

Ransacked? I think that's the best way of describing it I've ever heard.
 
You guys are full of shit.... nothing an enema won't fix, prior to me ransacking all of youins.:D
 
Whenever my partner gets out the feeldoe I know its going in my mouth long before it goes in my ass, for me being fucked by her is a submission thing and sucking it is a big part of that.
 
Never had a strapon fuck my mouth but Oh boy do I get turned on by the idear.
I also want the real deal
 
I've been looking for the link....I watched a really hot Am-homemade vid...only bout 7mins. she pushed him to his knees and started to tell him to suck her meat.... what really made it hot... she wasn't alone... all of a sudden comes into view another woman...guessing a friend...she starts saying how hot this is watching him suck her toy cock.....

Im still searching...:cattail:
 
Whenever my partner gets out the feeldoe I know its going in my mouth long before it goes in my ass, for me being fucked by her is a submission thing and sucking it is a big part of that.

I like sucking several of our toys, especially a 12" double ended dildo when half of it is inside her. I can deep-throat it until my lips are right up against her pussy, and it turns me on to no end. The feeldoe is another story. It's much too rigid and curved for me to do much but bump it off the roof of my mouth. But I'll do that too before straddling her and easing it into myself. I just really like when I can push a thick dildo so far down my throat that my eyes water, the dildo is covered with saliva when I take it out, and I'm panting with the effort. Then do it again, and again...
 
Back
Top