It's 2am Somewhere

nightynitenoel

Really Really Experienced
I figured I'd let the old thread die since it reached six pages and is at least two years old.

I'm 31 SWF. I don't mind friendly chatting, but generally I come here for other things. I sometimes use kik, but not always. Some nights I just like to sit on the forum and talk through PMs. I love teasing, talking dirty, and playing around online. You can be literally anything online, and I absolutely love exploring that. You can tell total strangers your biggest fantasies and sluttiest moments, or go in the total reverse to let someone instruct and teach your sweet little innocent soul.

PM me if you're bored and interested in messing around, I usually answer at least once.

Edit: Please don't message me here to tell me that you sent me one on kik. If I'm on kik, I'll see it. Chances are though that I am not on there.

Last edited:
Around tonight. I'll be hanging out in my inbox, don't ask questions, just throw me something.

I am not interested in reality right now. I want someone else to be in charge tonight.

Really just in the mood to sit on here. No Kik. No Skype. No hangouts. No yahoo. Just message me here and take charge.

Back