Fooling around

You are absolutely gorgeus! Please keep sharing with us .... Love those deep red lips! ;)
 
Your pictures are really hot. I am finding myself having to mess with the settings in my pants...see what I did there.. ;)
 
Simply stunning , cant wait to see more of your sexy body and luscious lips.

Red :rose:
 
Thank you guys for all the support & compliments. There needs to be a blushing emoticon on here!

Last batch I've got on deck!

Thank you! :D I was a bit nervous about including that last one, but I'm glad I can balance things out.

I'm glad you did- it's a lovely pic, very sensual and erotic

Apparently I lied last time, I did have more that I hadn't selected to import.

So here's the last for the night. In the first one you get some top, some bottom, and if you look hard enough, even a little bit of the foot tattoo.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments and a great welcome!

Goodnight!

just delicious from top to bottom
 
You're beautiful!
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more!
 
You are simply gorgeous, DRL, there's nothing more to be said!!!
 
That last picture is quite alluring and erotic. Thank you for posting :rose:

I have to agree with Joe... very alluring and oh so erotic... hope to see you keep posting here :rose:
 
I'm really enjoying your pics. The use of lighting, the angles, all make for some very erotic photos. Can't wait for more.
 
Welcome to Lit and the Boards Deep Red .. and a thread to be watched ;) Exellent poses and uses of Color ....

attachment.php


attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing and I hope you continue to post !!!!! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Welcome to the boards. Amazingly sexy pics. Can't wait to see more!
 
There is something extra special about your pictures that I cannot put my finger on it yet. Thanks for sharing.
 
Very Exciting

I have a thing for deep red lipstick and nail polish. I also enjoy seeing nipple rouge as well

attachment.php


The above is very exciting. When will we see your toes?

A suggestion / request, your finger nails in a deep plum playing w/ a nipple.

Of course, you wearing nipple rouge would send me over the top
 
There is something extra special about your pictures that I cannot put my finger on it yet. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks :) I tried playing with lighting & angles, hoping to add more than just the customary T&A.

But when you can put your finger on what you think makes them special, let me know!
 
Thanks :) I tried playing with lighting & angles, hoping to add more than just the customary T&A.

But when you can put your finger on what you think makes them special, let me know!

In my opinion, your pic's seem to have the aspect of 1940's glamour photography. Thank you again for sharing.
 
Thanks :) I tried playing with lighting & angles, hoping to add more than just the customary T&A.

But when you can put your finger on what you think makes them special, let me know!

Love the pics Deepred...you have a shy look about you that looks like it's begging to be challenged...very seductive, thanks for sharing :)
 
Back
Top