The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stands up and adresses room*

"My name is shy slave and I am British."

*wipes sweat from forehead and continues*

"I don't know what kinks I have. My Master decides that. I am not allowed to make those kinds of decisions.

Ummm, can I ask...

Are there tea and biscuits in the room next door after this meeting?"

*sits back down*

shy slave said:
*stands up and adresses room*

*wipes sweat from forehead and continues*

"I don't know what kinks I have. My Master decides that. I am not allowed to make those kinds of decisions.

Ummm, can I ask...

Are there tea and biscuits in the room next door after this meeting?"

*sits back down*
hey yes plenty of tea and biscuits for anyone who needs any :cool:

hands a drink and biscuits to shy, are you allowed them or do i have to hand them to your Master first

sweetandwet said:
hands a drink and biscuits to shy, are you allowed them or do i have to hand them to your Master first

Try that and I will bite you!

In a caring, submissive way of course

*smiles nicely*

Thank you kindly

:)

Nice to see a UK thread on BDSM, I look forward to it growing...so to speak... :devil:

Kinky

KinkyBoyUK said:
good to see your as busy as ever mistress!

Smiles at Kinkyboy....Yes ...yes I have been.. :devil:

Looks around the room and says hello to everyone that has come on since earlier... :kiss:

Still have not decided what my favorite kink is... But then.. I have so many...
:rolleyes:
Right now...trying to decide if I want red or black leather tonight...decisions..decisions... :p

Hello..

*looks at her Master for approval to speak...then slowly stands next to him*
*clears throat* *with quivering voice says*
Hello...
I am Slave 4 FM...and my master decides for me my kink, when I enjoy it, how I enjoy it and how often I enjoy it...and for that I am very honored...........
I am pleased to meet everyone.....

*kneels back down before her Master*

Slave 4 FM

Slave_4_FM said:
*looks at her Master for approval to speak...then slowly stands next to him*
*clears throat* *with quivering voice says*
Hello...
I am Slave 4 FM...and my master decides for me my kink, when I enjoy it, how I enjoy it and how often I enjoy it...and for that I am very honored...........
I am pleased to meet everyone.....

*kneels back down before her Master*

Smiles at Slave 4 FM...Hello & Welcome my dear..nice to see you have "been allowed" to join us...speaking of ..where is that sly devil FM?

I wish to invite him to a party.... :devil:

Mistress

Mistress4U said:
Smiles at Slave 4 FM...Hello & Welcome my dear..nice to see you have "been allowed" to join us...speaking of ..where is that sly devil FM?

I wish to invite him to a party.... :devil:

*since my Master has given me permission to speak freely with you*
Thank you very much for the welcome...
As for Master FM...
he had to go out of town on business...and has just returned.. he is busy with making plans...smiles sheepishly...

He should be arriving any time...for I have told him you are inquiring about him...

Hope you are having a wonderful day Mistress...and so nice to see you once again.

Slave 4 FM

Slave_4_FM said:
*since my Master has given me permission to speak freely with you*
Thank you very much for the welcome...
As for Master FM...
he had to go out of town on business...and has just returned.. he is busy with making plans...smiles sheepishly...

He should be arriving any time...for I have told him you are inquiring about him...

Hope you are having a wonderful day Mistress...and so nice to see you once again.

Thank you my dear.. You are so sweet..no wonder FM loves you so much...

And I will be sure to talk to that stud muffin of yours... :devil:

Hope your day is as bright and cheerful as you are...

Mistress

Mistress4U said:
Thank you my dear.. You are so sweet..no wonder FM loves you so much...

And I will be sure to talk to that stud muffin of yours... :devil:

Hope your day is as bright and cheerful as you are...

*blushes* Thank you Mistress for your kind words..

Morning everyone, well its Sunday so i suppose i best be off to church, unless anyone fancies a frolick :devil:

not sure what type of lick that is, but i will try anything once, lol.

Question, "safeword" has anyone had to use it, and by then had the "scene" gone to far??

mickyp123 said:
Morning everyone, well its Sunday so i suppose i best be off to church, unless anyone fancies a frolick :devil:

not sure what type of lick that is, but i will try anything once, lol.

Isn't that where you take your tongue and slowly tease your partner to the edge and then sit back and watch them squirm? :p

Question, "safeword" has anyone had to use it, and by then had the "scene" gone to far??
Not had to use it...yet...but nice to know it is there...just in case................... :devil:

*waves hello from her little corner*

as for safewords...i have one and yes, i have used it occassionally

Emes said:

Ok but having to use it, did take the edge off the scene, or did you enjoy the envelope being pushed, what was the outcome.

sweetandwet said:
lol ill keep reading , it seems very fun here

and if you move those fingers from where they are to the keyboard, you can probably write something as well.

Having said that you should not move from one thing to another until you have finished lol

Emes said:

have you ever tried saying, supercalifradgilisticexialidocious, with a ball gag strapped in your mouth :D

shy slave said:

Hello shy_slave, have seen you about on the threads. Missed that info on my travels, good to see you here :rose:

*proffers a choc-chip cookie* Just don't tell your Master in case he whips me :eek:

VelvetDarkness said:
Hello shy_slave, have seen you about on the threads. Missed that info on my travels, good to see you here :rose:

*proffers a choc-chip cookie* Just don't tell your Master in case he whips me :eek:

Ah, he lives far far away so it needs to be a long whip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back