how do you like your semen?

Kmanwantit

Virgin
I have only taken a load in the mouth a few times (thats not my own). Actually I really like it a lot, (guess it makes me a sperm belly). But I noticed that unlike my own, its that watery slightly clear spooge, not the thick creamy ropes that I have. Wonder if the few times I did take it they had wacked off to much before. Any who, how does everyone else like it? or not like it for matter?

I have only taken a load in the mouth a few times (thats not my own). Actually I really like it a lot, (guess it makes me a sperm belly). But I noticed that unlike my own, its that watery slightly clear spooge, not the thick creamy ropes that I have. Wonder if the few times I did take it they had wacked off to much before. Any who, how does everyone else like it? or not like it for matter?

i like it all , thick or thin, i just love the sheer pleasure of having a man cum in my mouth knowing i am the cause and swallowing it all, thicker feels nicer slipping down my throat but thin is good too.

took a nice load last night. felt great going in and great going down as I swallowed. also enjoyed cleaning him up afterwards

i like my semen ...

.. On the beach, with some Gin and OJ on the rocks, and a beach umbrella, oh wait, you said semen, I was thinking seamen! well, maybe I was just 'daydreaming' :D, but the semen? shaken, stirred, splattered, and without a doubt, seconds, thirds .... ;) :kiss:

warm and fresh from the source ,

I prefer the thicker variety... mainly because it always seems to stay with me... coating my throat longer so I can still taste the essence of the man I have swallowed. I like the sensation... the memory of the ejaculation to last.

how

...while I love the "shooting all me variety, everywhere", I love thick, sweet, and creamy, dreaming of the word, "spooge"...how can I solve this, help?

...while I love the "shooting all me variety, everywhere", I love thick, sweet, and creamy, dreaming of the word, "spooge"...how can I solve this, help?

I'm right with you. On my face or chest, I love when he comes on my cock and strokes me with it. I never know how hungry I am until it starts shooting in my mouth.

Thick and warm from a cock or even a freshly fucked pussy is good for me.

This right here.

I could live without it not being all runny, because for some reason it feels like he's pissing in my mouth, and it freaks me out for a second. But I still enjoy and savor his cum.

When I cum, its nice and thick

I like both thick and creamy or thin and runny as long as its direct from the tap or a nice creampie. I also like often:devil:

I've been told mine tastes like chocolate so I decided to taste it myself and it definitely did not taste like chocolate.

Back