Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Time...

I just want to suck my first cock. Anyone interested? :)

In some ways I envy you, Locknuts, on the brink of this great venture. Yes, it is scary sucking cock for the first time, it should always be a little bit that way. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there who take advantage, so it's important to be careful. But giving over total control of your body to another guy is liberating and empowering too, opens up your own capacity for personal fulfillment, and the orgasms are amazing, believe me…! In some ways, although I'm just twenty-seven, I feel that my holes have been well-used. Although I've had just three what I call regular long-term married Boyfriends, there have been other dalliances too… I'm a submissive cock-sucker. I enjoy sucking cock, and doing whatever else my partner has in mind. If you find and trust your guy, and you want to do this, then go ahead. If you don't you're gonna spend the rest of your life regretting the lost opportunity. There are a lot of sad and sexually-frustrated people out there, just read between the lines of many 'Forum' posts. You get your chance, you've got to take it...

a friend just message me saying he wants to experiment i might be getting used tonight

Lucky boy…!

it is werid he was really curios to try man on man sex a while but he got scared if people found but i guess he wants to do it now that he knows i tried it liked it and he now can get me to suck him and he can fuck me so i guess that is why but i might try to get him to at least try and suck me off

In some ways I envy you, Locknuts, on the brink of this great venture. Yes, it is scary sucking cock for the first time, it should always be a little bit that way. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there who take advantage, so it's important to be careful. But giving over total control of your body to another guy is liberating and empowering too, opens up your own capacity for personal fulfillment, and the orgasms are amazing, believe me…! In some ways, although I'm just twenty-seven, I feel that my holes have been well-used. Although I've had just three what I call regular long-term married Boyfriends, there have been other dalliances too… I'm a submissive cock-sucker. I enjoy sucking cock, and doing whatever else my partner has in mind. If you find and trust your guy, and you want to do this, then go ahead. If you don't you're gonna spend the rest of your life regretting the lost opportunity. There are a lot of sad and sexually-frustrated people out there, just read between the lines of many 'Forum' posts. You get your chance, you've got to take it...

what a very wise and profound statement and i share your views .x

i hope i will be later ,my old gentleman said he may pop round and i hope he does , he understands my need to be dominated and humiliated and he is getting very good at giving me what i need while i give him what he wants .

I've not sucked a cock since i was about 13, 15 years ago now. Haven't had a guy suck me since the same time either

Actually I sucked a guy off last night. I met him online on a gay cruising website. We met for a coffee at a hotel and then he asked me if I wanted some cock. We drove to the outskirts of the city and once we were at a safe location we unzipped his pants and got his big fat meat out. I sucked him for a while nice and slow. But I guess that wasn't enough so he grabbed my head and started to push my face deeper down onto his cock. He would hold me there for a while and then release me leaving a giant gob of my spit on his cock. It was messy but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Actually I sucked a guy off last night. I met him online on a gay cruising website. We met for a coffee at a hotel and then he asked me if I wanted some cock. We drove to the outskirts of the city and once we were at a safe location we unzipped his pants and got his big fat meat out. I sucked him for a while nice and slow. But I guess that wasn't enough so he grabbed my head and started to push my face deeper down onto his cock. He would hold me there for a while and then release me leaving a giant gob of my spit on his cock. It was messy but I enjoyed every minute of it.

sadly my guy didnt show but it sounds like you had a great time , casual, dirty and he was a bit dominant ,
i envy you .x

sadly my guy didnt show but it sounds like you had a great time , casual, dirty and he was a bit dominant ,
i envy you .x

I guess I got lucky.... I have been there when the guys don't show.... Or they do and take a look at u and don't approach u at all... It sucks :/

Tristantrotsky ,,, Thank you very much for the excellent info. I appreciate it ! :)

I sucked a big fat cock this morning. He didn't cum in my mouth, much to my disappointment, but he did fuck my mouth for a while with his big thick hard cock. We were at a local park out on the trail. I got naked knelt on my knees and received his fat cock for about 10 minutes before he jacked off. I just wish he would have jacked off all over my tongue instead of the ground.

I sucked a big fat cock this morning. He didn't cum in my mouth, much to my disappointment, but he did fuck my mouth for a while with his big thick hard cock. We were at a local park out on the trail. I got naked knelt on my knees and received his fat cock for about 10 minutes before he jacked off. I just wish he would have jacked off all over my tongue instead of the ground.

Well, at least you got to suck a cock today. That's more than a lot of us will get.

I think it was twp weeks ago... It was my first time ever amd it was fucking amazing. It definitely wont be my past time either

i have ,my old gentleman knocked on the door ,i knew the grass didnt need cutting so i wondered why he was here ,i saw your bin was out so i brought it in for you Lucy , he said , thank you honey i said and asked him in for a cup of tea .i sat him on a stool in the kitchen while i made the tea and i saw him staring ,oh , i thought ,so thats it and smiled .
i poured the tea and cut him a slice of cake and stood close to him sipping my tea knowing he could smell my perfume which he liked and i touched him a lot on his arm and his thigh and i knew it was having an effect .
i casually brushed my hand over his crotch and felt his bulge so i stood between his legs and stroked both his thighs with my hands and sank to my knees ,he let out a groan and undid his trousers and pulled out his cock ,you know what i need ,he said and i went to work on his lovely cock ,kissing it tonguing the tip and then taking him fully in my mouth i began sucking and rolling my tongue round him in my mouth , i moaned as i sucked and he groaned with pleasure and after some time he tensed and i felt the first spurt as he began to cum .
i swallowed happily and when he was quite done i let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed and licked him for a while and then thanked him as i stood up and we had another cup of tea before he left .

Meeting with a Horny Married Man

In about 6 hours I should be comfortably laying between the spread legs of a Horny Married Man that I met on CL, my head on his stomach and his big cock head firmly in my sucking mouth. What a way to spend a morning

Dave%20S_zpsjpxk6ajr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks dangerous, and fully loaded! Enjoy it to the max, Penguy...

A Cock-Sucker's Problems...

you are definitely not alone darling ,is there any chance he might enjoy a threesome ? x

Dearest Lucy, you are such a tease. What a naughty idea…! I'd love to see you on your knees with my Boyfriend's big cock-head probing its way down your throat, I'd clap my hands with joy to see such a sight. The only problem is, with me being his 'bit on the side', I come pretty low on his list of priorities. He has his wife and his business commitments which rate higher. I might him see him only once a week, or ten days apart, and then only for half-an-hour. It's so frustrating. When he has free time, he texts me, sometimes only ten minutes before he arrives, and he stays only long enough to fuck me. Naturally I'm grateful for whatever time he can spare me, and always ensure he goes away with his cock well-sucked. But I'm sure you appreciate the problem…?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back