Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

Soulfiregirl

The Bisexual Bandit
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Posts
1,338
Gwen Stefani. She is GORGEOUS. My hair was her color back in highschool. (I used to dye it but then I burned my scalp back then and I had to stop) I know she dresses in kind of goofy 80's retro clothing but I am dying to see her all dolled up in a shiny leather dominatrix type deal. She would look amazing. I'd love to see her with a whip and six-inches heels.

Gary Oldeman. He was beautiful in Bram Stokers Dracula. That's what I'd want him to look like in my sexual fantasy. He's dressed up as Drac and he ties me up in his castle's dungeon.

Gina Gershon. Duh. Love those lips of hers. I'd love to see her in leather too while she spanks me.

Madonna. Ok, I know she's gotten kind of hard looking but for some reason, I've always liked her. (no matter how annoying she can be sometimes) There was a video she did a few years ago where she was dressed in a black shiny catsuit outfit. And she was holding a riding crop towards the end of the video. She had her hair in braids for the video in a few shots. She was moving inside of a box. Actually, she's done several erotic videos over the years that were excellent. The woman knows how to dress sexy and kinky, that's for sure. (I've never had the chance to see her "Sex" book though)

Angie Everhart. I like redheads. She's got a "naughty" look to her in certain photos.

Asian actresses....Maggie Chueng, Zhang Ziyi, Luci Lu, too many others to name. I just love the exotic beauty of asian women. Fascinated by their gorgeous shiny hair and lovely skin. Such soft, beautiful faces.

Sigourney Weaver. She would make an awesome dominatrix. (ok, so I worship her because she was in my favorite sci-fi movie of all time...Aliens)
 
Angelina Jolie would look fantastic as some sort of a Dominatrix. She has the same lips as Gina Gershon. Although I think Angelina's might be fuller. :kiss:
 
Janet Jackson...in a skimpy lacy white bra and panties. Garter belt holding up the sheerest white stockings imaginable. 5" acrylic heels randomly lit with rhinestones that match a choke chain around her throat.

On her knees at My feet with a fist full of hair in My hand forcing her to look into My eyes exposing her deepest need to submit. Listening to the intake of her breath when she sees that I know her inner most desires.
 
Re: Re: Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

RomyDelaney said:
Angelina Jolie would look fantastic as some sort of a Dominatrix. She has the same lips as Gina Gershon. Although I think Angelina's might be fuller. :kiss:


Dammit! How could I forget my lovely Angelina! She's my number one female crush right now!

She would be awesome in anything. *sigh* Poor Brad Pitt. He never stood a chance against her charms. lol.
 
Natalie Portman and/or Avril Lavigne . . . dressed in nothing but heels, collar and handcuffs and begging for a spanking . . . though as far as I'm concerned Avril's been begging for a spanking for a long, long time . . . :)
 
Karl Urban - Chronicles of Riddick-esque - doing anything he wanted. Heeheehee. :devil:
 
hehehe, I am so lame, but the only one I can think of is the mistress from my avatar lol :). Yes, I know she isn't real, but the thread is bdsm celebrity "fantasies", is it not? lol :)
 
the_bean said:
Karl Urban - Chronicles of Riddick-esque - doing anything he wanted. Heeheehee. :devil:


Likewise, only on his knees, doing whatever I want.


I can never remember his name, but the kid who played Achille's cousin in Troy. What a pretty pet he would make.
 
Re: Re: Re: Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

Soulfiregirl said:
Dammit! How could I forget my lovely Angelina! She's my number one female crush right now!

She would be awesome in anything. *sigh* Poor Brad Pitt. He never stood a chance against her charms. lol.



It's almost too much to bear Angelina and Brat together. Talk about the perfect man with the perfect woman.

Imagine Brad pitt, bare chest, on his knees, white material blindfold, hands tied behind his back.

Angelina Jolie, dressed in black, stands in front of him, fistful of his hair, pulls his head back, lightly touches his lips, bends down and kisses him, then throws him to the floor. *sigh*
 
Vin Diesel does nothing for me


...until I picture myself standing on his chest in stiletto heels.

Then it all comes together.
 
LOL, I have a thing going on lately with the thought of us having a session with Anouk as our sub plaything. Was just getting past it and then on the weekend we walked in a store and there she was on all the TV's tempting me back to the most delicious musings. ROFLMAO, well he says he wants me to try my topping skills some more, so it is all his fault....really, it is!!

Catalina
b18.gif
 
Silverlily said:
Likewise, only on his knees, doing whatever I want.


I can never remember his name, but the kid who played Achille's cousin in Troy. What a pretty pet he would make.

Garrett Hedlund...yum. :)
 
Good thing I don't have to pick just one..

Lucy Lui. I noticed her first in Ally McBeal. I want to take that icy bitch and break her over my knee and leave her there in the middle of the floor melted in a pool of tears, come and blood. But that was the character; for Lucy herself I might be kinder. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Minnie Driver. She's tall, curvy, beautiful and has the most expressive eyes. I bet she's a passionate lover and the look of submission in her eyes would be to die for. I know she didn't do any of her character's singing in Phantom, but I bet I could get her to hit those notes, some how or another! :devil:

While we're looking at Phantom actors, check out Jennifer Ellison. She's just so sweet and nice and she seems so innocent. I'd like to pervert someone like that, have her talking like a guttersnipe and begging to be fucked. Or beaten and fucked. Or fucked and beaten. Ballet dancers are so flexible and bendy! I read somewhere her breasts are fake, but I don't really care. All my lizard brain really cares about are nipples and availability. As long as those work, I'm good!

Salma Hayak. My favorite Salma fantasy is a cat fight in a back alley over something totally stupid, like she scuffed my boots or something. Take her out back, some no holds barred fighting, getting her face down over a motorcycle or the hood of a beat to shit classic car like a triumph or a mustang with her jeans around her ankles and her pretty white blouse getting all dirty from the car REAMING her. (Yes, with the Helly, since you asked. If she begs really prettily, I'll even switch on the vibe.)

Um, is it getting warm in here? Or is it just me? I'd better stop now, before the rest of the leches show up!
 
Last edited:
lack of imagination?

But Maggie Gyllenhaal would work well for me.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

RomyDelaney said:
It's almost too much to bear Angelina and Brat together. Talk about the perfect man with the perfect woman.

Imagine Brad pitt, bare chest, on his knees, white material blindfold, hands tied behind his back.

Angelina Jolie, dressed in black, stands in front of him, fistful of his hair, pulls his head back, lightly touches his lips, bends down and kisses him, then throws him to the floor. *sigh*


Now see, Brat Pitt does absolutely nothing for me. Too "pretty". Boring.

Give me Gary Oldeman over Brad Pitt any day. Gary Oldeman and Angelina tie up Winona Ryder and "punish" her for her shoplifting again. Now that's a BDSM threesome I'd like to see.
 
Vincent Donofrio from Law and Order: CI - talk about someone that could mind fuck me....
 
Rent "Strange Days" with Angela Basset, Ralph Fiennes, and Vincent D'Onofrio if that's your bent.
 
I must say that idea of nasty old frog-faced what's his name domming AJ is rawther hot. Billy what's his name.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

Soulfiregirl said:
Now see, Brat Pitt does absolutely nothing for me. Too "pretty". Boring.

Give me Gary Oldeman over Brad Pitt any day. Gary Oldeman and Angelina tie up Winona Ryder and "punish" her for her shoplifting again. Now that's a BDSM threesome I'd like to see.



O.k. Gary Oldman would work too. How about adding Britney Murphy in there? She could be Winona's lover and they've both been sooooo bad.
 
navarre said:
Sandra Bullock

No explanation needed. :D

LOL, yes, we were just discussing a couple of weeks back how she has a certain something we both love and find appealing.

Catalina:rose:
 
I have a thing for Ward (is that his name? that's what it sounds like ... ) from the original CSI ... him on his knees in front of him, oh so close and begging to be allowed closer *drools* And as Brass' daughter said in one of the episodes - he has a "real Lenny Kravitz thing going on" ... and I'd take Lenny too LOL

Others that I have a thing for ... hmm... too many to list LOL

There aren't really any females that I have a thing for, but I have to say that Pink did a video in which there was some BDSM stuff in the background and her in some mega fetish-wear ... I might change my mind about Domming fems if I ran into her in that gear ;)
 
Back
Top