Stockings as casual daily wear?

Much love...

To all you stocking-wearing beauties. You are greatly appreciated by this horny old man. Nothing sexier than legs encased in stockings.
 
Agreed.

If women want to be sexy I don't see the problem.

It brightens the day.
 
Agreed.

If women want to be sexy I don't see the problem.

It brightens the day.

Sometimes wearing a girdle and stockings is about being sexy, but for me it's mostly it's about style, how my outfit looks as a whole, and confidence.

If I want sexy, I wear a merry widow or corsolette. ;)
 
I like to wear stockings, they are very sensual! Wear them with shorts, or wear them underneath your night wear, for a nice surprise!
 
The feel

<<<<< Or a corset :nana:
Corsets are great to wear. :nana:
It is easer to find 6 and even 8 strap corsets. :nana::nana:
As a sissy it is all in the feel of the straps against the skin. :caning: They stretch and pull on the skin as you walk or move. The corset being proper and tight enhances that feeling through the rest of the body. :nana::caning::nana:
 
Sometimes wearing a girdle and stockings is about being sexy, but for me it's mostly it's about style, how my outfit looks as a whole, and confidence.

yep, I totally agree, it's not all about being sexy; and it most definitely not about being sexy for strangers.

also, I just ordered another garter belt :eek:
 
I wear garters & stockings as they make me feel sexy, turning on someone else is just a bonus.

As with corsets, garters generally are in two catagories: those that were made functional & those that look good for the few sexy minutes before landing on the floor.
If you're wanting a garter for day wear, I would suggest non-stretch fabric with at least 3 hooks to close, metal loops for the stocking buttons (someone posted excellent pics earlier) & fit it to your waist. Seriously, if it sits on your hips, you're going to walk it right off!
As a lady with curvy thighs, I loathe most hold-ups as the elastic rolls then digs. I also find 6 straps more comfortable, though 4 will suffice.
I also leave the back strap slightly loose for less tension while sitting, so less likely to pop the button.
For really cold or rough weather, a good pair of boots outside then switch to heels inside. Still a classy trick!
Regarding undies: over is most practical, both for the loo & for fun. Historically, french knickers were popular & I find still very sexy, both wearing & during foreplay.
 
About stockings: the lower the denier, the lighter & more sheer the hose (also more easily snagged!).
Reinforced toes & heels can last longer, plus french or Cuban heels into a backseam are so sexy!
To put them on, gather the stocking in your hands, thumbs inside, all the way down to the toe. If they have a backseam, this is a good way to keep them straight.
And be careful of any rough edges on your nails! Nothing more annoying than causing a run as you are dressing!
Leave some wriggle room for your toes as you put on your stockings.
Get a pair of sexy slippers to save your stocking feet at home. Why do you think those maribou mules got so popular?
 
Love to have found this thread, hope it's still active.
I'm back after a long absence and love the comments by celticlady. I totally agree about keeping nails smooth, can't wear 'em with runs. Another option that I do is to pick up a pair of white cotton gloves (the Mickey Mouse kind) to assist with putting them on. :)
 
Love to have found this thread, hope it's still active.
I'm back after a long absence and love the comments by celticlady. I totally agree about keeping nails smooth, can't wear 'em with runs. Another option that I do is to pick up a pair of white cotton gloves (the Mickey Mouse kind) to assist with putting them on. :)

My method is I run my nails down my leg to check for smoothness before putting the stockings on and then get MF to give them the finishing touches of attaching the stockings to the 6 clip belt. ;)
 
Wow, this is great, thanks!

I remember girdles with garters attached. My mother didn't wear them, so I must have seen them in the Sears and Penney's catalogues.

Related: before feminine pads had adhesive backs, they had to be worn with a belt of their own.

I don't remember feminine pads with their own belt, how did that work, just curious
 
Hosiery gloves to prevent snags while dressing were a real thing & can still be found. The last online shoppe I found them offered cotton & nylon versions at very reasonable cost (stockingshowcase.com)
They also carry 6 & 8 drop belts as well as girdles with clips. I haven't ordered yet, I'm still deciding...

As for menstrual belts (they were worn with long absorbent washable cloths), they were used prior to the availability & popularity of disposable products.
 
I don't remember feminine pads with their own belt, how did that work, just curious

They were before my time, but my mother told me about them. They don't sound either comfortable or safe. I am sure glad they thought to put adhesive on the back. Also very glad they invented minipads and pantyliners.
 
Back
Top