Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.

caber005

Experienced
O.K., I'm a guy in my late 30s. I have experiemented with solo anal play - fingers and a vibrator. But recently, I've been really obsessing about finding a woman who would take me with a strap-on.

I mean just thinking about this gets me incredibly hard - and I start leaking drops of cum almost immediately.

I love pictures showing a woman fucking a guy's ass with a strap-on, and love reading stories or experiences about female to male strap-on sex.

So, help a guy out - got any photos, stories or experiences you care to share?

By the way, I live in NE Indiana, if anyone else interested in this lives close by...

Caber, I know what you mean...I would love to find a gal who wants to take control like that with me. I'm also in Indiana but I'm in Naptown.

Good luck in looking...any gals down in my area who'd like to try something different, drop me a line!

Totally agree

I totally agree with you. Anal play is great, I if a woman want to play, I would be into it!! :)

Can't get it outta my head

Now, I'm stuck for the rest of the day. I'm going to be thinking about being bent over takin' in hard in the ass..

Come on ladies - you have to be around.

Good luck guys - Indystroker and Poolman.

first post

;) hi, my first post so be gentle,

I love to wear my strap on and hubby quite enjoys it too lol, i wish you luck in finding a woman who knows how to please her man. just a little pic to let you know im not kidding.

Attachments

• 100_1243s.jpg
    100_1243s.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17,268
anyone who likes strap on play near San Deigo? I am very turned on by the idea of a girl with one, and would love to join a girl/couple/group that wants to teach a young (20) SWM about it ;-)

Still in need.

Glad to see there are other guys who want the feeling of having a woman give it to them.

Peaches, thanks for the picture.

No ladies from Indiana?

where are you in alabama peached?

I love to have my ass pounded by a woman with a strapon. I suggest to all guys to at least try it once (after the first it will be many many more)

Uh, count me in on this one - it's on my list of things to do (have done to me?) before I die.

Any women in LA, Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta? I'm all over the map!

Dallas and Houston

Would love to have a woman pound me. Travel Dallas, Houston, Austin for sales.

done it, loved it would love a new playmte to do it with

good luck to you guys. it's hard to find, but when you do

awwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!!!

btw, i'm in FL for any FL strap-on ladies, or if peached goes on vacation

hehehehe

pj

CA bay area here.Too bad there is only one lady for this thread and she is far away from me. Hope everyone will get lucky.

PeachedCream
Virgin

Hahaha... I actually live in Alabama. Know anyone up my alley?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

I would love to get to know PeachedCream much better and give her the australian kiss and then let her take my virgin ass with her strap on. I am close enough to you to make it happen ...

caber005 said:
O.K., I'm a guy in my late 30s. I have experiemented with solo anal play - fingers and a vibrator. But recently, I've been really obsessing about finding a woman who would take me with a strap-on.

I mean just thinking about this gets me incredibly hard - and I start leaking drops of cum almost immediately.

I love pictures showing a woman fucking a guy's ass with a strap-on, and love reading stories or experiences about female to male strap-on sex.

So, help a guy out - got any photos, stories or experiences you care to share?

By the way, I live in NE Indiana, if anyone else interested in this lives close by...
Now, There's a subject I know lil about, but. would LOVE to learn! Anyone wanna volunteer(sp) as a guinea pig?:D

Re: Re: Strap-on Sex - F to M

janisjoplin197888 said:
Now, There's a subject I know lil about, but. would LOVE to learn! Anyone wanna volunteer(sp) as a guinea pig?:D

where were you last year when i lived in VA?

hehehehe

hmmmm atlanta is not too far from ya. I wish I could help you to scratch this itch (and to get banged by another female :D ).

If any of you would like to chat.. say hello! My sn is cali_miss2001 on yahoo. Btw, I'm actually from CA and i'll be going back the end of this year... and i happened to live about 3 hrs south of the Bay

Indiana

Still no ladies from Indiana. That stinks!

If nothing else let's hear from some more ladies interested in getting the guy in the ass with a strap-on.

PeachedCream said:
If any of you would like to chat.. say hello! My sn is cali_miss2001 on yahoo. Btw, I'm actually from CA and i'll be going back the end of this year... and i happened to live about 3 hrs south of the Bay

Nice to hear that you are from CA. Make me some dreams.:D
Hope to chat with you soon.

NorthEast woman with a strap on here..... Okay now there aren't just one or two women on the thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back