Dear X,

Dear Bank,

Thanks for breaking your ATM.. again. It's not like I needed money or anything.


Dear Driver,
No, don't mind me.. I'm only in the right lane to make a right turn.. no you go ahead and make a right turn -FROM 2 LANES OVER!


Dear Sister-in Law,
This cat never shuts up... you owe me.


Dear Cat,
Shut. The. FUCK. Up. Already.


Dear Hair,
Your affair with frizz..end it.. Now.
 
Dear Skype,
you made my day today. and yesterday.
I thank you. my pussy thanks you. And I'm pretty sure his cock thanks you too. :cattail:
 
Dear X,

Thanks for leaving me alone when I was almost passing out and needed you as a FRIEND. I think you should look up the definition. And my dumb ass apologized for not being able to go out so you can talk to creepy guys and get your approval. Insecure and self-centered. A really nice mixture you got going on there. I don't need that in my life and I don't deserve that when I have been nothing but supportive. I love myself too much to let myself being treated like that any longer. The while world doesn't revolve around you. And just because you're jealous that I am truly happy with myself and my life and have great people around me doesn't give you the right to play the victim here. I haven't been this miserable often in my life. 5 people came up to me and asked me if they should call the ambulance and what did you do? You went shopping to look for a sexy outfit to show off your boobs. Fake. Now I am focusing all my energy and time on the people who really care about me. If you crawl back I'll acknowledge it but for me this ''friendship'' is over. And I hope with this little piece I can let go and feel at peace again.

Yours sincerely,
L
 
Dear X,

I would appreciate it if you could hold a civilized conversation about our relationship. When I bring up D/s topics, I make sure to be as passive and as unobtrusive as I possibly can. Making me out to be a freak and making lewd jokes about a lifestyle I'm interested in just hurts my feelings, and therefore our marriage. I hate how you look down on it, like it's only a fetish. That's not how I view it and that's not what I want. If you can't be serious, please at least show me some respect. You have a tendency to make me feel like I'm stupid for asking you questions, and I don't think that's fair. I hope someday you'll begin to understand me and value me in a better way. Until then, please try to be nice. I need love.
 
Dear X(myself),

You need to get it under control...like yesterday. You gonna get your heart broke.

Me
 
Dear Network of Post Offices around this big old country:

Get your collective heads out of your butts and learn to read, will ya?

Letter from East coast to West... 31 days? With three postnet bar codes?

Second letter...38 days and counting...wtf?
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

No matter how much you try to deflect or ignore it, you words and behaviors are immature. It takes effort but growing up is worth it. Try it, please.

Me
 
Dear J,

It has been a long while, nice to see you too, even though your name and av make me hungry. :)

C
 
Dear the regulars who post in this thread,

I think you all are wonderful!

-<3
 
Dear Olympic Athletes,

Thank you for giving it your all, I'm loving watching you.

C
 
Dear Olympic Athletes,

Thank you for giving it your all, I'm loving watching you.

C

Yeah, keep nose planting and crashing out - so fun to watch. Actually a little too much sun from where I come from to get any more involved in these games than that.
 
Dear X.

I refuse to be right when I warned how these things inevitably drift away.

It's probably delusional but I'm banking on lunar phases...
 
Last edited:
Dear Coffee,

I need you deep inside me this morning. As soon as this workout is over I'm coming for you, and we will be together all morning long. Get percolatin'.

Miles
 
Dear autocorrect,

Thank you, oh thank you. That is one of the funniest text conversations I have ever had.

still snickering
 
Dear Cathleen,

You said I should pay Lit a visit. Well, I'm here, but I can't find what you were laughing about. So nice to see you posting here again. :D
 
Dear Polyhymnia, Muse of Rhetoric,

Please visit a swift and painful death upon those who, rather than offering an opinion on the topic under discussion, spend all their time offering their (negative) opinion of the folks who have already offered opinions on the topic.

Vengefully frustrated,
BM
 
Dear booze,

Maybe this is the booze talking, but I just want you to know that I love booze.

Love,
Miles
 
Dear X. I know you aren't fond of holidays so if you read this, it's me avoiding wishing you a Happy Valentines Day.
 
Dear Left Ovary,

Why do you have to be such a fractious little bitch?

Your Owner

PS: Vicodin, I love you. The threesome with you, me and Aleve was lovely.
 
Back
Top