Naked (or not) By Design

We are away for the next two days to frolic and detour this last weekend of Summer ... More later!

home again. home again ...

but with a photo or two from the weekend

Last edited:
great to have two mature lovers showing their fun-filled lives--and their fun bodies.

Very sinuous and sensual back and a cute bum. Hope your weekend was fun filled. Is it good to be home again?

Rose

quite good to be home ... though this necessity to begin Monday sitting at a desk needs to be rethought!

Last edited:
quite good to be home ... though this necessity to begin Monday sitting at a desk needs to be rethought!

Do you have the option to begin Mondays elsewhere? Like for instance, in bed? lol

You're much braver than I to take a photo in a public place and then share it here on Lit.

Rose

Love how the tuft of pubic hair shows. Makes your bum look incredibly sexy and erotic. Compliments to the photographer as well.

Rose

you mention the photographer so this photo should be shared (though it may not be up long) - a mutual favorite from our look at the weekend pics last evening

Last edited:
you mention the photographer so this photo should be shared (though it may not be up long) - a mutual favorite from our look at the weekend pics last evening

Love how your nipples poke through your sweater. I hope that's because you were turned on, not enduring a cool late summer's evening.

Rose

Love the bare tushie! Very nice! I also kinda like the candid shot of her at work. It's kinda nice and refreshing. I like her professional look but we all know that she is a sexy little number at home too! I agree with others. The nipples through the sweater are amazing. You guys are posting such great pics! Keep it up! ;)

Love the bare tushie! Very nice! I also kinda like the candid shot of her at work. It's kinda nice and refreshing. I like her professional look but we all know that she is a sexy little number at home too! I agree with others. The nipples through the sweater are amazing. You guys are posting such great pics! Keep it up! ;)

not just at home! :devil:

Back