Petplay

I know, I know!

I was just worried that it would be posted in the wrong category and would miss its target audience, since it wouldn't be RE-POSTED when corrected. I guess Laurel got my PM, although she didn't respond, since it has now been posted in BDSM as intended. Anyone interested, please feel free to read and comment.

If you really think it deserves less than a 4, please let me know, constructively, why.

http://www.literotica.com/s/training-your-pet

interesting!

I completely forgot to mention it here, but-- here's my most recent petplay thingie. It's a snippet, really, not a complete story.It's nothing I would post to lit, that's for sure! http://stellaomega.com/moon-sow/

I'm not much into furries, the costumes get in the way of the good stuff, in my opinion. The pig is a really different way to go, sounds like fun! Pig orgasms are supposed to last 30 min or something weird, I heard.

I'm not much into furries, the costumes get in the way of the good stuff, in my opinion. The pig is a really different way to go, sounds like fun! Pig orgasms are supposed to last 30 min or something weird, I heard.
The punchline is that Dusty doesn't even know what a "furry" is!

Also you can blame Furryfury for suggesting a bottomless pit website of kitty cuteness, so if you're a cat hater, put me on ignore now.

Dom or Domme

What is the proper short term for a dominatrix? I am writing a story about a D/s lesbian couple, and I want to use the right terms. I have seen both used, but which is preferred? Are they both pronounced the same? :confused:

Since pet/pony play has been a popular subject, I just remembered, I had this picture of me (in the top hat) dancing with 2 ponies. Sorry about the quality, it was a smokey club.
3908ef5d.jpg

I've always wanted a pet of my own, but I've not found the right person yet. I suppose there's just a kind of perfection to the collar and the leash - the symbolism of it is so strong. You are conencted, but yet do not touch, one controlling, limiting the other's movement. One day, perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritsgrin
Loverskitten,

Do you have or can you tell me where I can read the other types he describes?

I second this question!

I have written quite a few stories about ponygirls. Tammy and Strider are young women that enjoy being used as ponies, with everybody having fun. I have some of the other kind, and I include a warning on all of them.

Vintage kittenplay
C1E4CDD9-B8FF-4C00-94C8-AE1123A14141-981-000000CF9ABE2CAA.jpg

I wish I could get a tail that would stand like that. My black kitty holds her tail like that, we call it "the scorpion"

Being a puppygirl is a very big fantasy of mine (as a form of affectionate degradation). I've seen a lot of very adorable pics and vids of happy puppygirls that make me a bit jealous and wistful. So liberating! So simple and fun! Never worry, just be.

Unfortunately I don't seem to fit in with the petplay communities I've seen. They tend to make it so elaborate, with hoods and gear, "breeds" and borderline-furry characterizations. It's not really the style of play that I'm into.

My fantasy is pretty basic. A collar and leash to wear. Pigtails to toss around like floppy ears. A bowl on the floor just for me. Tricks to learn for treats and praise. A toy to fetch and someone big and strong and smart and reassuring to tell me what a good girl I am for bringing it back every time.

Being a puppygirl is a very big fantasy of mine (as a form of affectionate degradation). I've seen a lot of very adorable pics and vids of happy puppygirls that make me a bit jealous and wistful. So liberating! So simple and fun! Never worry, just be.

Unfortunately I don't seem to fit in with the petplay communities I've seen. They tend to make it so elaborate, with hoods and gear, "breeds" and borderline-furry characterizations. It's not really the style of play that I'm into.

My fantasy is pretty basic. A collar and leash to wear. Pigtails to toss around like floppy ears. A bowl on the floor just for me. Tricks to learn for treats and praise. A toy to fetch and someone big and strong and smart and reassuring to tell me what a good girl I am for bringing it back every time.

I really haven't gotten into the petplay lifestyle other than reading discussions on Fet. it does seem more formal, as many do parades, shows, etc.
I'd like to keep it on the private side myself, if I ever find another, I've been stray so long :(

I just want to be pet, frisky play, a warm lap, and well, I do like to dress.

A couple of people asked if there was an available link to where the description in the original link came from. Did anybody ever find one? I'd like to have a read through the other types, please.

This is exactly my thinking, I love the basic idea but not how convoluted the community seems. I have a collar with a bell but that's all, maybe I should ask for the rest of the gear for Christmas, I think the ears would suit me for sure..

Back