Why Every Woman Should Try Anal Play

Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Posts
25,596

Is your back door a restricted area? Here's why you should break that rule. Now prepare yourselves for some real talk. You're reading this because you're intrigued at the thought of trying out anal play, so that's a good start, considering there's a bit of a stigma around anything sexual in this particular nether region.

It's no secret that anal play has copped a rather dirty name in society, which is a real shame because this region that's often deemed strictly off-limits is actually an extremely erogenous zone! If you want to experiment with anal play and open up your sexual limitations, here's how to do it safely, cleanly, and pleasurably.

Throw your insecurities out the window.

One of the leading reasons some people are too scared to try any anal-related sexual activities is because they believe the anus is purely designed to push unwanted things out, not to have things put in it! But that's merely a matter of opinion. Why would humans have a vast number of erogenous orifices if we aren't meant to stick things in them to make us feel good? Think about that.

Try anal play with a partner you trust.

While I firmly believe that every woman should try anal play at some point in her life — whether it's purely with anal sex toys such as butt plugs or anal beads or full anal sex — it's important that your first time is with someone you can trust.

That's because the anus is a particularly sensitive and private area. You need to explore it either on your own first or with someone you can trust completely who is also keen on experimenting with this erogenous zone.

Trying out anal play with someone you trust will allow you to relax, which is how anal play is best explored. It's something you should try with someone you think is fit for the role, not just someone you met at the pub one night, as they're less likely to treat your anus with the respect it deserves!
 

:heart:

Z71gvdW.gif
 
Slightly confused and morally corrupted kinky man seeks his Peggy Sue.

Must have own strap on and lube, discretion is a must!

Contact: Disgustipated@literotica.org

(Just trying to help!:D)
 
Scene: In comes Lance, and mention of California trip, and someone being denied their fantasy.

Go.
 
Back
Top