Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
< In a pinch I use some corn starch. I just sprinkle it on and gently work it into my roots. >

Hair sisters! *pinky bump*

Actually, going by your AV, your hair looks to be much more golden than mine. I'm not sure the cornstarch wouldn't be visible, even with a thorough brush out. Fear of buildup or stiff hair has been what's kept me from trying the stuff before. Hmmm....

Nah, I just don't use shampoo at all. >

:eek:

I....can't even begin to visualize how you manage. LOL. Mine would be disgusting long before the end of week one!

* * *

Thanks, ladies. :)
 
Here is my latest swag of trying to explain it. If lovely normal hair and shampoo is like normal load washing and detergent I think my hair is like delicate wools and needs woolite ( conditioner only) or risk damage.

Ah. Interesting. Having fine hair I get the idea of wanting to protect it, but my hair and skin tend to oily. So much so that I've just recently started using moisturizer on my face and legs. (Or, at least I try to remember. :rolleyes:) Not easy to change habits. In my twenties I had to wash my hair twice a day....

Opposite ends of the spectrum, perhaps. :)
 
Ah. Interesting. Having fine hair I get the idea of wanting to protect it, but my hair and skin tend to oily. So much so that I've just recently started using moisturizer on my face and legs. (Or, at least I try to remember. :rolleyes:) Not easy to change habits. In my twenties I had to wash my hair twice a day....

Opposite ends of the spectrum, perhaps. :)

It's definitely more golden in some light. I wish it were still the color of my youth, unfortunately it tends to darken with age. Oily skin here too. :) The upside is we'll develope wrinkles a little more slowly simply because our skin is a little more "moisturized." ;) (at least this is what I tell myself to feel better about being a little grease ball)

I tried not washing and was adamant about sticking to it with the idea that eventually my scalp would cooperate and I'd be left with beautiful shining hair. Well, that never really worked out and I couldn't go around looking like I had wet hair all the time so I decided to just wash but attempt to do it less. I add peppermint oil to my shampoo and conditioned to help it grow and an added benefit is it helps to balance oil production which gives me a little extra time between washing.

Having oily hair is not a bad thing altogether. Especially with straight hair the oil from our scalps moves down the shaft more easily and so it is able to condition and protect the strands. (Silver linings?)
 
It's definitely more golden in some light. I wish it were still the color of my youth, unfortunately it tends to darken with age. Oily skin here too. :) The upside is we'll develope wrinkles a little more slowly simply because our skin is a little more "moisturized." ;) (at least this is what I tell myself to feel better about being a little grease ball)

Hahahaha! I can so relate. Yuck, to the greasy. I've finally, finally, finally, gotten old enough where my skin is closer to normal than oily. Hallelujah!

Mine has always been been ash-toned. Nearly white, as a child. These days it really rides that "dirty blonde" line.
 
This is how unwell I feel right now.; ...the idea of cock worship with my love makes me want to heave. 😫
Oh no!
You've brought back some sort of horrible tropical illness!
Be well.

____


I have a spare day so I've been using it to find out what sort of music my cat likes. So far I think she's preferential to Moonlight Sonata, it's the only one she's had a reaction to and it been obviously not negative.
A negative reaction would be punching the computer speakers like she did when The Moon Over the Ruined Castle (Cello) was playing.
 
Thanks con , I HAVE to be well within an hour. I think I am sixty percent there. I think it's some brief reaction to something. Or getting back into the harsher aspects of life I had let slip is proving taxing; that would be a good sign :)


Have you checked out YouTube? There are music things designed for cats :)

No reaction to any of the 'cat music' so I'm trying different things.
This is music made by some scientists who got published in the journal of Applied Animal Behaviour, which she definitely at least acknowledges the existence of. So I'm trying to find things that mimic that.
 
Do you ever agree with someone's position yet find their demeanor completely insufferable? It's an odd feeling.
 
Do you ever agree with someone's position yet find their demeanor completely insufferable? It's an odd feeling.

Like if I were at your feet, head down, ass up telling you i think Betsy DeVos was an incredible choice for education? Hmm. I think that's one good position, one bad position.
 
Like if I were at your feet, head down, ass up telling you i think Betsy DeVos was an incredible choice for education? Hmm. I think that's one good position, one bad position.

Where's the easily-accessible Like Button when you need one? This is hilarious and naughty at once. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top