Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I'll try to do my part Mrs CC

Thank you...

This is exactly how i feel. I have been reading literotica stories for a long time but i finally broke down and got a username to join the forums. I am 26 and have been having fantasies about women most of my life. Ive done a bit of experimenting but nothing "advanced". I recently married my husband but he isn't very open to the idea of letting another woman into our bed... yet. So I continue to fantasize... a lot ;)

Welcome... glad you joined us here

This is exactly how i feel. I have been reading literotica stories for a long time but i finally broke down and got a username to join the forums. I am 26 and have been having fantasies about women most of my life. Ive done a bit of experimenting but nothing "advanced". I recently married my husband but he isn't very open to the idea of letting another woman into our bed... yet. So I continue to fantasize... a lot ;)

Nothing wrong with that. Just remember talk to him about it.

I keep coming back to this thread, I wish some married women would share their fantasies here, or via PM ;)

Are you sure you want to hear them? They might be disappointingly vanilla is some cases (sound of clearing my throat)

There's something about the though of being an older married woman's secret fantasy that really turns me on... I fantasize about it all the time...

I fantasise a lot about it, love reading posts on here and girly films really make me quite moist but I don't know if I would actually go as far as doing it for real. Does anyone else feel that way?

Well, Honey, I used to think that, too.

For as long as I remember, I've been bisexual. I never had a chance to act on it until a few years ago when my husband and I found ourselves in a hot tub with a really sexy girl. She was bi, too. I looked over at my hubby, he gave me the nod. And she and I went at it. We kissed, touched, pulled off our tops, and sucked on each others' nipples. He, the gentleman that he is, hung against the opposite side of the hot tub and just watched.

Later, all three of us went back to our place. That's when things really got interesting.

I think about that experience often. It never happened before, and it hasn't happened since. Maybe someday, when the conditions are right.

For now, I too fantasize about it. A lot. .

HB

I fantasise a lot about it, love reading posts on here and girly films really make me quite moist but I don't know if I would actually go as far as doing it for real. Does anyone else feel that way?

Thats how I think it should be. Hopefully you both find a girlfriend!

Well, Honey, I used to think that, too.

For as long as I remember, I've been bisexual. I never had a chance to act on it until a few years ago when my husband and I found ourselves in a hot tub with a really sexy girl. She was bi, too. I looked over at my hubby, he gave me the nod. And she and I went at it. We kissed, touched, pulled off our tops, and sucked on each others' nipples. He, the gentleman that he is, hung against the opposite side of the hot tub and just watched.

Later, all three of us went back to our place. That's when things really got interesting.

I think about that experience often. It never happened before, and it hasn't happened since. Maybe someday, when the conditions are right.

For now, I too fantasize about it. A lot. .

HB

That's how I feel Honeyjar. Deep down I know it will not happen and in a way I am ok with that, but occasionally when I meet or chat with someone that really ticks the right boxes it gets me thinking.

Here's a question (sorry this is only for the married woman who have fantasised about being with a woman and not the ones who have actually been lucky enough to go through with the deed) How would you feel if your husband wanted to be intimate with another guy? I don't mean that he merely fantasises, but he came home and said "this is what I want and I've met someone and want to give it try, just once." Honestly, how would you react ladies?

It's been almost two years

I started this thread almost two years ago when a few posts on Lit caused a flood of sexy emails from older married women. It was partly my way of working out my issues and partly social commentary. Anyway, I've been an infrequent reader and even more infrequent poster on Lit for the past year or so and use it mostly to keep up an email relationship with a woman my age who can drive me wild and whom I'm trying to get the courage to meet.

I'm happily married now and I'm crazy about my husband in all ways including the conjugal one. I do love girls, though, mostly for the sex and sometimes for the companionship but I only love my one guy as an individual.

For some time, I have known that my respectable mother has a girlfriend with whom she fools around occasionally. She may know that i know but I can't be sure. Nothing is said.

I look like a younger version of my mother- blonde, athletic in a field-hockey girls' prep school way. This is flattering to me since my mother was and is a real beauty. I suspected for some time that my mother's friend has an eye for me. I'm actually certain just as I was with guys growing up. You catch her looking intently at you when she doesn't think anyone's watching, she holds your hand and your glance way too long, she jumps if your hands touch accidentally... No big mystery.

For the past two weeks, I have been staying at my parents' summer retreat along with friends and relatives. My husband has been traveling and I'm off (I teach in a university and I'm supposed to be preparing for the next semesters). I have a girlfriend (my husband's partner's wife) who has stayed over on and off and we are playmates (no love, just lust).

Today my mother's friend was out sunbathing by the pool. I was feeling naughty and went out in my bikini. She was obviously hot and bothered and I made matters worst by offering to top off her sunscreen. I wound up undoing her top as she lay on her stomach and slathered her.

I can't be certain but I think she orgasmed. She was clenching her thighs together to put pressure on her clit, I think. I could smell her arousal and she had a few sharp intakes of air when my hands drifted to the sides of mashed breasts.

Her husband is coming up tonight for the fourth (so is mine after leaving Sunday night for the city). She has been staring at me more openly than before. Everyone else seems oblivious.

I'm writing because a) I want to record this so I can think about it; b) girls have been wondering about being an older woman's fantasy. I have to admit: I think she's 50 and i must admit that she's my fantasy now. I would love to make love to this beautiful, intelligent, exciting, shy woman.

And that's what this thread is about.

2wet4words...I hope your 4th includes fireworks both outside and INside! =D

I love this thread because I feel like I fall into this category in several ways. I'm 35 and happily married but fantasize about being with a woman quite frequently. I am lucky that my husband knows and is very encouraging. My biggest issue is finding someone in my area that understands that I can't just drop everything to meet her. (got wife and kid-ly things that MUST come first) But I have been blessed to have met several wonderful women that I play online with when I can.

I have never been with a woman and would love to have an older more experienced woman take me under her wings so to speak. But at the same token, the idea of being with a younger woman thrills me too!

Oh and in answer to the question posed about how would I respond to my husband wanting to be intimate with another man. I'm quite ok with that, as mine is more than happy to allow me to indulge myself with another woman. (if and when we find one!)

Back