Beach Bum

Vince relaxed on the beach li-lo, can in hand and watched Kimberly strip off her top and run towards the other girls splashing happily in the surf. As she ran her boobs bounced and her butt jiggled gloriously. Vince grinned happily, life was perfect; he had a beer, sitting in his favourite place in the world, the beach and he had the most beautiful, good natured fuck buddy to take care of his manly needs.

He turned to share a joke with one of his buddies and before long the conversation turned to girls. Carlos had never met Kimberly but had heard that she was a real beauty with a tendency to get herself into compromising situations.

"Where's your girlfriend Vince, I can't wait to see if she's a beauty like you say she is."

Vince waved his hand in the direction of the group of previously topless beauties but now stark naked splashing and giggling in the surf.

"Over there she's the redhead." he replied proudly.

"You're joshing me Vince, there's no fucking redhead there."

Vince sat up abruptly to see for himself and sure enough there was no sign of Kimberly anywhere, in the surf or on the beach. Vince was immediately worried, in spite of coming out of her shell more after being with him for a while she was still rather shy and naive, she wouldn't just wander off without telling him. Vince got to his feet and went to question the girls who said they hadn't seen her.

Even more concerned now Vince went to the spot where he had last seen her, just a few yards away he found her bag, spilled open with her make up and tissues scattered around.

Then a blood curdling scream came from between two ramshackle beach huts. Fearing the worst he rounded the corner totally unprepared for the sight that met his eyes.

Kimberly was being held by two pretty muscular guys either side of her while a third was trying to get close enough to rip off her bikini bottoms but he had to keep jumping out of the way of her long legs kicking out at him aiming for his balls.

They were so engrossed in trying to control Kimberly that they failed to see Vince standing there open mouthed and the battle continued. All of a sudden Kimberly appeared to relax and the third guy moved in and ripped her bikini pants away,

"Gotta give it to ya gal ya put up one hell of a fight but when my cock sees some pussy it likes it's gotta have it no matter what."
He gloated dropping his shorts.

Kimberly was naked and breathing heavily after her struggle and apparently at their mercy but Vince saw by the glint in her eye and the set of her jaw that she hadn't given up the fight yet, but what happened next took him completely by surprise.
 
Last edited:
I say " ok guys you um got me let me reward you with my mouth and a hand job to start". With that the "leader" nods to the other two to let my arms go. I kneel down and begin to stroke his cock. The other two get complacent and take their eyes off me for a moment as they converse with one another about who would be next. Just then I reach down and grab some sand and begin to jack his cock. He then grunts and yells in pain as the rough sand job takes effect. " what the hell you doing?!" He yells as I don't let go. The other two then turn their attention back and see their buddy has been tricked as he pulls away his hard cock red and irritated. I then punch him right in the balls and use my long legs to kick another in his balls droppping him. Then I see you dash in out if the corner of my eye as the third guy is about to blind side me.
 
As Vince watched he saw Kimberly say something to the 'leader' of the trio. he couldn't hear all of what she said but what he did hear sent a chill through him,

"..........a hand job to start"

How could she do that? Much better to keep fighting he thought. With his mouth wide open in astonishment he saw the two guys release her and she sank to her knees and took the 'leader's' meaty uncut cock in one tiny hand and peeled back his foreskin stroking along the whole length of him.

Then there was a blur of movement and the guy who had been getting the hand job was laying on the ground screaming and one of the other guys was holding his nuts with a surprised, pained expression on his face.

Taking in the scene Vince leapt into action as the third guy was about to grab Kimberly. Vince lost all reasoning and beat the guy almost to death before Kimberly pulled him off and led him away leaving the trio of would be rapists laying on the ground moaning in agony.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Vince asked Kimberly.

With a wide grin Kimberly explained how she had turned a hand job into a SAND JOB and kicked one of the other guys where it hurts.

"Well done honey although you had better remind me to never piss you off when we're on the beach."

As they approached the main group they realised that Kimberly was stark naked but she didn't seem to care as everyone heard what she had done and crowded round to congratulate her. She was the hero of the hour and now one of the in crowd.

"Let's go home babe and I'll show you just how proud I am "

Suggested Vince. With a glance at his swimshorts Kimberly laughed and nodded.
 
We get in the car to head home. It's a short drive so me being naked feels odd as I blush from my total exposure but oddly thrilling. Then we pass the road we needed to turn onto. I ask "Vince you passed our turn where the heck are we going?"
 
"You'll see , not far now." Vince replied mysteriously.

A few minutes later he swings into a busy car park and says
"Wait here baby I just gotta find a reporter with a nose for a good story and a photographer. What you did today was fantastic and should serve as a warning to all the dickheads out there that no one but no one messes with our chicks, a big spread and a few photos should do it, you're about to become famous honey."

Vince leaned over and slid his finger into Kimberly's tight pink hole as he kissed her. He grinned and muttered,

"That's just in case we don't get any alone time for a while. What with interviews and photo shoots you'll be a real celebrity "
 
"Vince are you freaking crazy! I'm kinda NAKED here we need to leave before I'm seen like this. I can't talk to anyone like this. However you just flash me an arrogant wink and leave me. I slink down as far as my 5'10 frame will allow in a vain attempt to get out of any potential views of any passers by or cars or trucks driving by where you parked at.
 
Kimberly sat naked in her seat as Vince disappeared into the newspaper offices. She was unable to go anywhere as she was naked and Vince had the car keys.

Vince returned a few minutes later with what appeared to be a photographer in tow, but too late to prevent a couple of guys from trying their luck with a tit grope. They had taken her by surprise and had managed to grab a tit each and despite herself Kimberly's nipples had swelled to hard cherries.

Vince didn't notice anything amiss as he was too full of self importance and the part he had played in dealing with the three beach guys.

"Here she is, the beach tigress.............." Throwing his arms wide "No not too close, no tit shots yet and definitely no nude pussy shots not until you pay us for the story."

The guy who came out with Vince motioned him over and out of Kimberly's earshot there was lots of gesticulating and arm waving which concluded with Vince giving a one finger salute and stalking back to the car.

"Can you believe those fuckers? Apparently some guy took a vid of you jacking that guy off then attacking him, you're in deep shit babe."

Vince swung the car out of the car park and they arrived back at the apartment fortunately with no one around.

" Shower, fuck, dry off, fuck again, to bed and oh yeah fuck."

Vince had the rest of the day planned as he carried a giggling naked Kimberly into the shower room.
 
After I shower I tell you I've got errands for work to run. I'm half dressed in lacy pink bra and panties, 3" black heels and my shirt pleated skirt on. I'm fixing my hair when my cell phone rings. You take it upon yourself to answer it. It's s "reporter" wanting a scoop. With the "tigress in the beach ". You say your my new PR person since I have some new found fame. He offers you $1000 for a scoop. You think a quick grand for you so you don't tell me. You just gotta find a way to get me to interview spot and convince me to dress sexy for it without telling me what it's all about.
 
"That was some pals they wanna meet us at that bar we first met in and see what a real 'tigress' looks like. They heard about you on the beach and are very impressed, let's go, you can do your errands afterwards. Say, why don't you wear that Tiger print bikini you bought? You ain't worn it yet"

Vince lied through his teeth, he really wanted that thousand bucks.

Reluctantly Kimberly agreed and changed into the bikini and a wrap.

As they drove to the bar Vince hope that Kimberly wouldn't freak out at the photographer and reporter waiting for them so he stroked the insides of the tops of her thighs as he drove to try and put her in a good mood.

He parked the car and convinced Kimberly to leave her wrap in the car and as they walked in flashbulbs popped and a mic was shoved under Kimberly's nose.

"What's your reaction to the cops charging you with assault Kimberly? Did they really try to rape you? "

The questions came thick and fast and Kimberly was unwillingly pushed into all sorts of lewd poses for the cameras.
 
Before I can react to the flashbulbs one camera guy lightly kicks the back of my knees forcing me off balance and to kneel. He suggests shots if what " could've been" if the tigress of the beach was not feisty he chuckles. Then he tells one guy to walk up and get his cock between my boobs. I'm
About to protest when you tell me " just go with it babe" not letting on you're getting paid for this scoop.
 
Vince watched as Kimberly was pulled and pushed into different positions while the photographer took numerous shots from different angles and Kimberly was bombarded with questions 'How would she have felt if they had actually stripped her and fucked her?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'Where would she have preferred they fuck her? Her ass or her pussy?'

The photographer swore as he reviewed the shots he had taken "Shit, I forgot you weren't wearing a top were you? we'll have to do 'em again but you gotta take your top off, give our readers a great view of your tits."

Before she knew it her bra was gone and she was being tit fucked being made to squeeze her tits round the reporter's cock. It got worse as she was made to kneel and take yet another eager guy's cock in her mouth and blow him until he dumped his load in her mouth.

Vince hadn't expected this, he thought it would be a few questions and maybe some shots of him and Kimberly together.

"Okay guys that's enough , here's your grand back and you give me the photos."

"Ain't so easy as that buddy , this is news and these pics are gonna be on the front page of every newspaper in town maybe even make the tv"

The media guys packd their stuff and left but the guy that Kimberly had sucked laughed,
"Your pussy next time baby."

Vince stood deflated and hung his head,

"I'm sorry honey, I had no idea"
 
The crowd dispersed since the "show" was over. Get my bikini back on as we stand in a corner of the room. I slap you as I'm fuming! "A grand huh. Is that what I'm worth to you you prick!" Hands on hip breathing in and out deep as I'm nearly in tears because I'm so emotional right now. Waiting for your reply.
 
"It was for us babe, so I could buy you some nice things like that set of underwear you said you'd love to wear for me but it was too expensive, I had no idea this was gonna happen, gimme a break hon."

Vince pleaded with Kimberly putting on his little boy voice that Kimberly always fell for and they ended up in the sack every time and she apologised to him for being angry with him, but this time was different she was really pissed off at him.

"Waddya want me to do ? Those pics are being printed right now. Wait a minute, JOE PUBLIC sees those pics they'll want to see the real thing, we charge five dollars for you to pose for them, we'll make a fortune you go home n' get yerself prettied up and I'll spread the word."

Two hours later Vince arrives home and finds a queue outside Kimberly's flat. When he finally gets inside he sees Kimberly just coming out of the bedroom wiping her mouth and a guy behind her with a big grin on his face,

"You next buddy? Fuck that's the best twenty bucks I've ever spent."

Vince looked at Kimberly and groaned,

"NO Kimberly NO. I didn't mean for you to whore yourself."
 
After the guy leaves I tell you he said he was a reporter and said he had naughty pics of me from beach a. Blow job from " the beach tigress" would silence him. I look at you ashamed for making that move blushing a bit at what I had done but you sense some hostility toward you fur getting me in this predicament knowing you enjoy the "free ride " I give ya as far as a place to crash and the girl without having to change from your macho beach bum ways. As you figure a way to smooth things over but st the same time grtbthe best financial deal for yourself.
 
Last edited:
"Well sweetheart I guess I did presume a little too much and sorta backed yo into a corner so you did what you thought was best, right now though we have get rid of the queue outside, I ain't gonna suggest you take care of them all like that but how about I take some sexy pics of you and we sell them?"
Vince found his camera and some revealing outfits and persuaded Kimberly to pose for him in some raunchy poses and revealing outfits , showing lots of leg and tits but letting Kimberly discard the ones she thought unsuitable.

When they were done and counted up Vince whistled,

"WOW Baby we made nearly five hundred bucks we should do it again soon, whaddya think?"

Not realising what a humiliating ordeal it had been for Kimberly.
 
"Are you crazy Vince ?!! I didn't wanna do that I guess it shuts up the reporters and crowd for a time just wanna move in from that ". I go to bed that night not caring if you stayed the night or not I awake the next morning and head to work, dressed thevysusl say I always do, white blouse, black pleated skirt 2" above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2"strappy black heels. As I got to work I had to park in the back half of the lot, runnning late , as I got out there was a group of guys wanting me to sign their photos of me they somehow acquired and asked me boldly to flash them. As they suggested ..,
 
Vince guessed that he had fucked up badly with Kimberly and although it went against everything he believed in he wanted her forgiveness and trust so he waited by the parking lot for her to show up for work. When she finally arrived shev running fifteen minutes late but as soon as she stepped out of her car she was surrounded by guys wanting her to autograph photos that Vince had taken but were rejected by Kimberly as too revealing.

It appeared that Kimberly tried to be nice about it but then one guy wanted more,

"Come on Kimberly baby just a flash of tit and pussy, it won't take a minute unless you intend to hang around afterwards."

Vince had had enough and sauntered over to the guy making all the fuss,

"That's enough pal , you got your autograph now fuck off before I give you mine."

The guy backed off then suddenly turned round pointing a finger at Vince,

"Say ain't you the same guy as was selling these pics last night for ten bucks apiece?"

"So what if I was? Everybody got what they wanted."

Vince knew he was digging a hole for himself with Kimberly but didn't know what else to do.
 
Standing there in the parking lot as they begin to leave. My hands on my hips as I stare neatly through you waiting for you to explain your way out of this one. All of a sudden one guy comes up behind ya hitting you on the side of the head pretty much knocking you out as four guys approach me.
 
Vince knew he was in deep shit with Kimberly over selling her sexy pics to anyone who had $10 to pay for them and he was about to get a tongue lashing from her and more than likely a ban on her pussy for some time.

Kimberly was about to begin her tirade when he was smashed alongside his head and fell to the ground all but unconscious. He could hear Kimberly protesting vehemently and one of the three or four guys sneering at her.

"We've seen the pics babe now we wanna see the real thing, you got a great rack so why hide'em? Mebbe you like us to help ourselves eh?"

Vince tried to focus but his sight was blurred and all he could make out was Kimberly surrounded by four guys, trying to fend them off as they pawed at her blouse and the tiny buttons scattering in all directions as they tore her blouse open.

"Hey you got a fucking bra on, we can see stuff like that down on the beach, get it off and show 'em round, we'll be wanting a feel too."

Kimberly apparently had no choice and unclasped the front of her bra and showed her magnificent perfect tits to the ogling foursome.

"MORE, MORE, MORE." The chant went up and Kimberly was boldly picked up and carried into the back of their van and her skirt and pantyhose were tossed out in quick succession. Vince crawled to the rear of the van and through the filthy rear windows he saw Kimberly being made to service each one in turn as her ass was being banged.

"SHIT, what the fuck do I do now?"
 
OOC just watch scene. Don't jump in yet

"Not so tough now beach tigress are ya now?" They mock my clothes shredded pretty much just in torn open pantyhose and my heels as my tall slender frame is stretched out in the van as they switch positions having their way with me calling me all kinds of lewd names.
 
Vince could barely stand after the clout on his head and all he could do was watch open mouthed as Kimberly was stripped naked and ravished in front of his eyes, and ravished she was, passed around from one guy to the other for each one to have a feel of her naked tits and play with her nipples which they had quickly aroused into small stalks. Kimberly had no choice in it all being firmly held so there was no chance of escape except once she managed to get a leg out of the door but was dragged back by her hair and had her ass slapped.

"That's not very polite, wanting to leave without saying goodbye"

When they had done spanking her Kimberly's ass was glowing a bright red and tears in her eyes.

"Just be a good gal and give us what we want then you can go"

Vince knew what they wanted, they wanted to shove their dirty little dicks in his girl's hot little cunt , well not if he could help it. He was all ready to dive in to the rescue when he heard Kimberly agree and offering to let them spit roast her on condition that they basted her face and ass with a generous helping of spunk.
Vince felt as if his world had collapsed, his girl was offering herself to these guys like a common slut.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly you hear one of them yell in pain. Somehow I had gotten an arm free and punched one, I'm not very strong, but the angle must of been just right as it caused his head to go back and hit the side of the van putting him out. I do the same to another as I grab something in the smacking him with it. I free a leg and kick one if the assailants in the balls. I make my way out of the van but am grabbed by the last guy I didn't hit. "Not so fast bitch, gonna make miss beach tigress purr" with that he shoves me forward so I'm bent over at the back of the van leaning in. He grabs my hips holding my tall slender frame in place and begins fucking my pussy hard. I try to squirm to stand but his body pins mine between his and the backend of the van as he jokes more of a kitten then a tigress now huh?" As he pounds me ignoring mybehimpetkng pleas angered by my "agreement" for his buddies to have me a moment ago as a trick.
 
Vince's head cleared as he heard the cries of pain from inside the van, they weren't from Kimberly so he guessed she was putting up a fight and he wished he could see inside the van as he knew Kimberly fought dirty. For one moment he thought Kimberly was free but there was just one guy left, the biggest of them all in all departments.
He caught Kimberly and bent her head first into the back of the van and spread her legs wide and slid his meaty monster inside her.

'More of a kitten then a tigress now huh?"

His superior attitude made Vince's blood boil and he found a length of lead pipe and aimed it between Kimberly's assailant's legs and swung with all his might. The scream was blood curdling and he dropped to the ground rolling in agony, Vince kicked him for good measure and got them both back to Kimberly's car where he hugged her,

"I'm sorry for everything sweet'eart, it was all my fault but you're just so fuckin' sexy I wanna show every body."
 
The next morning I seemingly forgave this latest effort and say I need some "retail therapy". In other words shopping. You agree to pay for some new dresses saying you owe me. We go to the mall and begin shopping you select three, sexy but not slutty, dresses and tell me to go to go try them on.
 
That night went reasonably well as Kimberly seemed to forgive Vince but blackmailed him by only agreeing to letting him fuck her if he gave her some 'retail therapy' next day. Initially she wanted a complete wardrobe, five outfits, lingerie and heels but after some hard bargaining he got her down to three outfits but they had to be from the most expensive store in town and he wanted to watch while she tried them on.

The store assistant sniffed at their dress when they first entered but when they said they wanted three sexy outfits and Vince flashed his roll of greenbacks she was all over them both, bringing coffee and muffins for them 'on the house'.

The first one they were shown was a knockout a backless summer dress with a slit to the thigh, figure hugging but yet demure.

The second one they chose between them as Vince liked the short floral skirt that showed off Kimberly's wonderful long legs while Kimberly fell in love with the heels that were included in the price.

"We gotta get you sommat extra special baby."

Kimberly stood naked in the changing room Vince held her hands above her head and his bulging pants ground against her clit.

"Hey how about this red one sweetheart it's deadsexy and you look great from the back as well AND it shows off your great legs too, it's perfect."

The store assistant beamed as she boxed the three outfits and took Vince's money pausing as she held his hand briefly,

"I hope we see YOU again soon"

She purred seductively,

"Sure you can find me down on the beach most days 'cept when Kimberly's not working then we barely make it out of bed"
 
Back
Top