Wedding day nerves (open to one female)

Elizabeth smiled as Dean picked her up and effortessly carried her to his bed, the bed he had given to her earlier that day.

She sighed into his lips and returned the kiss finding herself laid out with Dean moving down her body until his head had found it's way between her legs.

She gasped sharply as soft kisses reigned down upon her pussy.

"OhmyGod... ohmygod Dean... "

She gasped her whole body jolting as his touch was so sensitive.
Inches away from her face, she saw his hard cock bobbing and she wondered momentarily how she could ever focus on sucking him if he continued to kiss her in such a way ....

Again his head dipped drawing a squeal from her at the sensitivity and arousal he caused. His cock grazed her cheek as her body bucked making it impossible for her not to part her lips and suck his length into her mouth.
 
Dean gasps out as he feels his cock sink deeper into Eliza's mouth. Dean then lets his hands slide down Eliza's body to her legs.

Wrapping his arms round Eliza's legs he pulls her legs open more as he see's her pussy lips opens. Dean slides his tongue deep inside Eliza's pussy as his tongue finds her clit.

Letting his tongue roll over her clit before placing his lips over her clit and sucking softly.

He was going to made Elizabeth orgasm over and over again. Till she could cum no more.
 
The gasp and the way Dean's cock eased deeper into her mouth left Elizabeth in no doubt as to her best friend's reaction to her action. Dragging a tongue along his length, she felt him pulse and even swell if that were possible.

The cry she gave, though muffled by his cock was still audible. His tongue was inside her, he was working skifully to make her clit throb and her whole sex ache. As he sucked her, Elizabeth responded in kind, her mouth tight around his jolting length.

He was driving her crazy as her body bucked in response to his attentions. Around his cock her moans and gasps punctuated her own pursuit of that cock that pulsated uncontrollably and buried itself into her face ...
 
Back
Top